Page 7527 of 7528 FirstFirst ... 652770277427747775177524752575267527 7528 LastLast
Results 150,521 to 150,540 of 150559

Thread: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Anything filmed in Vancouver (like Arrow) will be populated with Stargate alumni.

David Nykl appears like three seconds in Once Upon A Time before he's turned into a fish and never seen again.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Happy St. Patty's Day! I stumbled into a superhero themed restaurant in Atlanta today called Savage Pizza...loved it. Great way to add fun to an already festive day.

I need to check out Once Upon a Time. I've been binge watching Arrow and in one episode alone I counted three Stargate alumni.
    That sounds like fun.

The Hallmark Channel is also full of Stargate alumni including directors. On a show called "When Calls the Heart" which I loooove, Major Lorne is married to the wraith from Aurora. LOL

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    That sounds like fun.

The Hallmark Channel is also full of Stargate alumni including directors. On a show called "When Calls the Heart" which I loooove, Major Lorne is married to the wraith from Aurora. LOL
    OMG.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Second Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

That sounds like fun.

That's hard to imagine, probably one of those seeing is believing moments. I'll have to check that out, plus I'm always on the lookout for new shows to become addicted too. It's a sickness.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

That sounds like fun.

I thought she looked familiar last time I wondered in while my mom was watching that show.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    That's hard to imagine, probably one of those seeing is believing moments. I'll have to check that out, plus I'm always on the lookout for new shows to become addicted too. It's a sickness.
    When Calls the Heart is an adorable show about a teacher and a Mountie in a frontier town. The two leads have amazing chemistry and are so cute you want to pinch them.

Quote Originally Posted by mandogater View Post
    I thought she looked familiar last time I wondered in while my mom was watching that show.
    Her character is the show's comic relief, annoying but somewhat lovable.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

When Calls the Heart is an adorable show about a teacher and a Mountie in a frontier town. The two leads have amazing chemistry and are so cute you want to pinch them.

Her character is the show's comic relief, annoying but somewhat lovable.
    I'll try to remember that next time I nearly get sucked into watching.

Quote Originally Posted by mandogater View Post
    I'll try to remember that next time I nearly get sucked into watching.
    No pressure. It's definitely a chick show. Mr. SR won't go near it.

She's right.

I follow Pascale Hutton on twitter, and it's definitely a show I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research

Okay. Next time I'm tempted I'll just go to the other room I watch an on demand episode of Booze Traveler then.

Challenge #129 (Pets\Animals) is being extended for a week. Enteries are now due by PM on the 27th.

Then I can still enter my axolotl.

Well, not mine -- I only have guppies, but the little animal is cute as hell, in its own way.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

LOL!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

It feels like "Everything-that-can-go-wrong-will-go-wrong"-Tuesday...

Plenty of "OH NO!" and "Oops!" have been heard today in the office.
    The latest "Please, don't crash" followed by a desperate sigh.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    It feels like "Everything-that-can-go-wrong-will-go-wrong"-Tuesday...

Plenty of "OH NO!" and "Oops!" have been heard today in the office.
    The latest "Please, don't crash" followed by a desperate sigh.
    Eeek! Hope everything's going better today!

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Eeek! Hope everything's going better today!
    On the contrary -- today it was more of the same.

Tomorrow I'll be working from a different office building -- maybe that'll help.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    On the contrary -- today it was more of the same.

Tomorrow I'll be working from a different office building -- maybe that'll help.
    Here's hoping... *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Here's hoping... *crosses fingers*
    You'd think it would be different but oh boy... it had to get worse before it got better. I kid you not.

Several templates got stuck in the production line and were unable to generate -- I spend the entire day fixing errors instead of doing the work I was supposed to do.
    However, the day ended with an up as we had our annual Spring Company Drink (New Year's Drink but at the start of Spring instead). Different offices get different days, and yesterday was the first of two I signed up for since I work at two different offices. It was fun, good food, lots to drink and the best colleagues (most I didn't know though -- I'm only familiar with the IT people).