No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this has been a depressing few days. I hope 2017 is better than 2016 was.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    No you're not. Mr. SR and I don't like that movie and find everything Will Ferrell does unfunny. I guess we just don't get his humor.

Saw Rogue One today and loved it. In fact the audience applauded at the end which never happens here. We found it a perfect set up and the missing piece before the original.
    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Same here. I think his stuff is boring. *shrugs*

Sounds good! I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing it.
    Good, I thought it was just me. He just annoys me.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Great minds think alike.
    Yes, we do.

Happy New Year to you all!!!

Comment

Happy New Year!!!
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Happy New Year!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            Why am I Bigfoot?
            Sanctuary theme weekend, that's why.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Not quite as happy as I would have liked, as my Mac's wireless trackpad appears to have died, so I'm limping along on my iPad until the replacement arrives. Argh.

But in much better news, here's the end of the season College Football Roundup! On Dec. 23 Navy lost to Louisiana Tech 48-45 in the Armed Forces Bowl (and the Marines in Atlantis had a helluva PT run the next morning), on Dec. 29 Virginia Tech beat Arkansas 38-25 in the Belk Bowl, on Dec. 30 Georgia beat TCU 31-23 in the Liberty Bowl while Air Force beat South Alabama 45-21 in the Arizona Bowl (Sheppard and Lorne just couldn't keep the smug grins off their faces all day), and last night USC came back from behind in an epic shootout to beat Penn State 52-49 in the Granddaddy of Them All, the Rose Bowl! Congrats to everyone's teams for a season well fought and we'll start it all over again next fall!

Comment

Happy New Year! Because I don't have internet at home, I missed the parade.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                    Happy New Year! Because I don't have internet at home, I missed the parade.
                    I didn't watch the parade either. Now that I don't live in the LA area anymore, I'm stuck with the national telecasts, and their commentators just aren't as good as the locals.

Comment

Happy New Year! Snow is in our forecast and I'm fairly certain I'm ready for this. I live in the South for a reason and 13 degree temperatures at night is not it, lol. At least the National Championship game next Monday is in Tampa, it'll be a beautiful day for football there. Maybe I'm just not South enough...
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Sitting here on tenterhooks waiting for the new mouse for my computer to arrive. Argh.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                        Happy New Year! Snow is in our forecast and I'm fairly certain I'm ready for this. I live in the South for a reason and 13 degree temperatures at night is not it, lol. At least the National Championship game next Monday is in Tampa, it'll be a beautiful day for football there. Maybe I'm just not South enough...
                        LOL! Yeah, it seems like there's crazy weather all over the place this week.

Comment

There could be snow again in the next couple of days.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It's windy here. No snow on my side of the mountains... still.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

My new mouse is here, and I'm back in business on my Mac! Poor baby was feeling left out with all the attention my iPad's been getting the last couple of days.

Comment

We finally a little snow this morning. I had Black Forest cake to celebrate.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X