No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow's going to be back -- I dare hope for a snowwoman in my future... or angel. Although, my colleague telling me it would snow tonight and not tomorrow, was perhaps not too great to hear, since that would mean I'd have to drive through it.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      They are rubbish. They are cheap knock-offs of the real lego.

I own a wraith dart, of which a block is missing and after complaints never even got a replacement for it. The pieces don't fit and the colors are awful. And I also have a jaffa canon -- small piece.

At the same time, I own a WWI Lego plane of which I was missing a block. All I had to do to get a replacement was order one on the website and got it for free two weeks later.

My sister owns a ... what's it called again ... X-301, with what is supposed to be a Lego-version of Carter. The blocks again don't fit together properly, and the figure is rubbish.

Best-Lock, that's the company.
      Ah that's right, now I remember that we'd heard about the SG sets a while back. So they're even crappier than Mega Bloks (another Lego wannabe)? Good thing I never tried to get any, then. Shame they suck, though.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I've been thinking of 3D-printing the missig block. It's in a bit that's not visible if I place it in my display-cabinet so it wouldn't stand out. Have a few friends with 3D-printers who could help me out, if I take the time to design it.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Up early today for a busy day raiding the mainland, LOL!

I've been thinking of 3D-printing the missig block. It's in a bit that's not visible if I place it in my display-cabinet so it wouldn't stand out. Have a few friends with 3D-printers who could help me out, if I take the time to design it.
          Ah, isn't technology fun?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

What are we raiding, again? Hope everyone's day is lucky.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

What? I have crappy fake Legos and pneumonia? You'd think it was Friday the 13th or something. I'll keep the fake Legos in the bag, I think.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                What? I have crappy fake Legos and pneumonia? You'd think it was Friday the 13th or something. I'll keep the fake Legos in the bag, I think.
                You can build the fake legos. I've seen people quite happy with their builds, but they are not of the actual Lego quality. And when you're used to that, anything else will just not cut it. I'm spoiled that way.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                  What are we raiding, again? Hope everyone's day is lucky.
                  Actually it's a shopping trip, but I just call it a raiding party for kicks and giggles.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                  Pneumonia? Take it easy, get lots of rest, and I hope you feel better soon!

You can build the fake legos. I've seen people quite happy with their builds, but they are not of the actual Lego quality. And when you're used to that, anything else will just not cut it. I'm spoiled that way.
                  Heh, you and me both.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Challenge #121
                        Friendships\Bromances

Copter

Msusy

slizzie

sigpic
                        Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Art Challenge #122

I’m calling this challenge a collage challenge. The aim for this week is to use at least four elements (Pictures\Textures\Brushes\Fonts whichever and however many of each you’d like) in a collage style art.

For fic writers. Write an ensemble fic.

Please PM me your entries by noon on the 23rd.
                          sigpic
                          Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Aw, I missed the bromance - challenge, and I had the perfect bromance. The bromances of all bromances in the last 8 year: Obama and Joe Biden.

Maybe, I can honor them in the next challenge instead.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Happy Tuesday! I'm still battling pneumonia. I was in the market for five minutes yesterday and had to take a two hour nap to recover, it's crazy how it zaps your energy. On the bright side, time in bed means loads of lovely binge watching. Finally watched Sherlock and am almost finished with season one of Grimm. There may have been a few episodes of Atlantis in the mix as well. Now, I just have to remember everything else I've been forgetting to watch...
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Working...
                                X