Page 7742 of 7742 FirstFirst ... 674272427642769277327739774077417742
Results 154,821 to 154,834 of 154834

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

Watched Soul -- feeling all jazzy.

Also watched Mulan thursday -- wow... epic.
    So disappointed that we couldn't see it at the cinema cause damn that would have looked even more epic on the big screen.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

I had a very LOL-worthy monday.

It didn't exactly start out great since it was the first day back at work after a week off, but it soon got a lot better when I found that my colleagues had dropped me a 100€ gift certificate from Amazon in my inbox. Then I accidently found out about their "surprise" teams meeting which nearly got cancelled because the VPN connection of our work network went down right when it was supposed to start.

My kind of day...
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post

It didn't exactly start out great since it was the first day back at work after a week off, but it soon got a lot better when I found that my colleagues had dropped me a 100€ gift certificate from Amazon in my inbox. Then I accidently found out about their "surprise" teams meeting which nearly got cancelled because the VPN connection of our work network went down right when it was supposed to start.

My kind of day...
    Sweet!!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

My kind of day...
    LOL, I love it!

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

My kind of day...
    Oh my goodness- that would make a dent in my Amazon wish list- happy shopping!
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    It would too in mine, but I'm gonna spend it wisely.

They expected that it would include Lego -- they aren't wrong. I'm looking to pre-order The Skywalker Saga Lego game for Xbox One which had its release pushed back from November 2020 to April/May 2021. It would eat up half my gift certificate.

Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all had a better Screw the Angst Wednesday than me. A major windstorm last night knocked out power in many places; we were out from just after midnight until just after 7:30 tonight, so almost 19 hours. In the cold. Major suckage! We were hitting the hot cocoa hard as soon as the power came back, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    It would too in mine, but I'm gonna spend it wisely.

They expected that it would include Lego -- they aren't wrong. I'm looking to pre-order The Skywalker Saga Lego game for Xbox One which had its release pushed back from November 2020 to April/May 2021. It would eat up half my gift certificate.
    Excellent! Sounds like some good times are ahead!

IT SNOWED!!!

Like zero-point-zero-zero-zero-milimeter but hello SNOW!!!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

IT SNOWED!!!

Like zero-point-zero-zero-zero-milimeter but hello SNOW!!!
    Yay! That's awesome!

Okay so multi-quote isn't working for me today, so...

SK - That sounds horrible! I'm glad you finally got power back. I've had a few times of no power in the cold. It's no fun. I remember once when my cat was still alive, he was huddled under a huge pile of blankets with just his mouth sticking out. Wish I still had that picture.

FH- Congrats on the snow!!

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    FH- Congrats on the snow!!
    It was epic...for all of 5 minutes because that's when it was gone again.

Page 7742 of 7742 FirstFirst ... 674272427642769277327739774077417742