Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    Ooh, thanks for the link, Watters! And have I mentioned that I love your sig? What episode(s) did the pictures of Elizabeth and John come from?
    They come from 'The Eye'.

Comment

I'm really wanting to see that episode now!

Comment

Aha! Now I remember. What can I say,
        Spoiler:
        Elizabeth spent so much time wet in that episode that it was my last guess.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          The wet look became her..

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
              Now why are you staring with your mouth agape like that? It's true, she was drenched through half the episode.
              Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Too bad she didn't get to see Sheppard drenched...
                Spoiler:
                by the time Shep came along to save the day he was already all dry, but Weir on the other hand was still wet.
                ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                  Too bad she didn't get to see Sheppard drenched...
                  Spoiler:
                  by the time Shep came along to save the day he was already all dry, but Weir on the other hand was still wet.
                  that's just cruel for poor Lizzie...

Comment

Was there any ship in tonights episode 'Childhood End'? I didn't get to see it as an error occured in my Sky + recording.

Comment

You know, I honestly don't remember the two of them being in the same scene in "Childhood's End". It's a good episode, though. I'd recommend seeing it, if only for the pricelessness of McKay with little kids.
                      Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

I seen the McKay bit with the kids and thats all. It was priceless when when McKay gave out and the girl was going to cry.

Comment

Elizabeth and John aren't in any scenes togeather in Childhood's End. Weir's only scenes are with McKay.

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                            Was there any ship in tonights episode 'Childhood End'? I didn't get to see it as an error occured in my Sky + recording.
                            There was NAE ship at all in tonight's episode. It was a goody tho.

Comment

I've been thinking about the "ship", and I think there's a real nice dynamic going to set itself up between the two. They'll become quite close friends I think, they have to, they don't have anyone else to share the burden of leadership if you will. It might not become romantic on the show, (we can always write fanfic) but there could be the possibility of kind of spiritual friendship.

Have I had too much wine and getting all warm and glowy again???

In anycase, I think we'll see a lot of really good scenes between them.

PS just watching the pilot again, and Shep waves to Weir just before he goes through the gate to the Athosians. It's cute, but why'd he do it?

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                                [snip]

PS just watching the pilot again, and Shep waves to Weir just before he goes through the gate to the Athosians. It's cute, but why'd he do it?
                                I don't know why he did that. Maybe he had a thing for her already . Liz does something similar when the Champagne bottle rolled to her when they reached Atlantis, she signals to Sheppard with the bottle in her hand.

Here is the screen cap
                                http://stargate-sg1.hu/torri/photos/...gmFilters=#pic

Comment

Working...
                                X