No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    I'm supposed to watch The Last Goodbye for Monday, right?
    You can watch whichever episodes you want.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It was next on my DVD, so that worked out.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        It was next on my DVD, so that worked out.
        Excellent!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aaaaand I missed the SGA Reverse Bang deadline...

But apparently a lot of people did and thus the whole of April has been turned into posting month instead.

Got a message from my artist last night telling me artists had been instructed to drop their authors a line with their link. Told her I wasn't finished yet. Turned out, neither was she with her fic. Was probably going to post it as a WIP, though mine will be finished.

Even though I lost the plot a bit. May have to go back and find the thread again somewhere. Either that, or Elizabeth is firmly hiding my plot in her closet.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Nevermind, found the plot again...

...Elizabeth didn't have it stuffed in her closet. I just lost it somewhere between parts 2 and 3.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

But apparently a lot of people did and thus the whole of April has been turned into posting month instead.
              LOL! Welp, at least it worked out for everyone!

Comment

Just checked it out, great story, loved the art! I have to sign up for an account there so I can leave more than a guest kudos.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                  Just checked it out, great story, loved the art! I have to sign up for an account there so I can leave more than a guest kudos.
                  I haven't read the story linked to my art yet... Not going to either, until my own is finished and posted.
                  It's nearly finished. Have only some dialogue from Ghost In The Machine to add, and then I need to find a beta to look it over, so I expect I'll have it uploaded by the beginning of next week.

And thank you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

It was glorious.

Even though it didn't start out glorious. Nevertheless, I would like to thank the truckdriver who blocked two lanes of the highway I have to take to get to work, and then proceeded to send traffic onto the secondary roads which then got all clogged up, and thus it was pointless to drive to work cause I would never have made it there in a timely fashion.

I have to drive 48 km in the morning, and 50 in the evening (because I take a different route in the morning and in the evening) -- approx. a 45 minute to 1h commute each day.

So, this morning I decided not to leave, and opted to stay in the offices located in my home town instead. Which basically meant I could take the bus to work, and get home on foot.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

It was glorious.

Even though it didn't start out glorious. Nevertheless, I would like to thank the truckdriver who blocked two lanes of the highway I have to take to get to work, and then proceeded to send traffic onto the secondary roads which then got all clogged up, and thus it was pointless to drive to work cause I would never have made it there in a timely fashion.

I have to drive 48 km in the morning, and 50 in the evening (because I take a different route in the morning and in the evening) -- approx. a 45 minute to 1h commute each day.

So, this morning I decided not to leave, and opted to stay in the offices located in my home town instead. Which basically meant I could take the bus to work, and get home on foot.
                        Whoa! Now that's luck working in mysterious ways...

Comment

My SGA Reverse Bang fic is finished, and beta has been found, so nearly at the end of the road.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

My SGA Reverse Bang fic is finished, and beta has been found, so nearly at the end of the road.
                            Hooray! That must be a relief.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Hooray! That must be a relief.
                              Indeed.

Finding that beta is always a bit iffy... which reminds me I still have to edit a post about needing one...

Comment

Art Challenge # 133

Hello! Slizzie will be posting entries later today so be on the lookout for them!

This week, let's make art [or fan fic] about our favorite aliens! Aliens means anything or anyone not from Earth, so there is plenty to choose from! Have fun!

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday May 1st.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X