Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I actually slept well last night. But you're right. But by the time I watch an SGA episode, I have given up on sleep in the near future.

And all that cooking for one meal. I don't do shopping on Friday either. No deal is worth the crowds for me.

Mmmmm... cookies. What kind are you making?

Nah, don't do that. I like it when there's someone else on the forum who's a little bit goofy.

And I like that Christmas list. I was just asked yesterday what I wanted for a gift. I should have thought of that.
    Thank goodness for that. I work at home for the most part, so I feel like a puppy sometimes when I hit the forum- all kinds of too much energy and not enough people to talk to on daily basis. I feel like I'm borderline obnoxious sometimes. My apologies for whenever I cross that line, but seriously the working at home thing can make you a little loopy And if it was only that easy to add something like that to a Christmas list, right? Lol. The thought still makes me smile though.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to all. We're off to spend the day with the Grans. The broken foot got me out of cooking this year. We're ordering from a restaurant, which when you think about it is not much more than paying for all those groceries. But I did manage to bake a pumpkin pie and SR Jr is making biscuits with my supervision (requested by the Mrs. lol)
    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    And just think, we never would have had a catered Thanksgiving if I hadn't broken my foot.

Hope you beat the snot out of ND today. VT won over UVA last night and the Commonwealth Trophy stays in Blacksburg for the 15th straight year. Go Hokies!
    Fun! Glad you enjoyed the day. We went out as well and oh my gosh- what a treat to not cook or clean. Glad you enjoyed those grands and Go Hokies! I used to work with a company in Christiansburg and they got me in the habit of cheering them on whenever they weren't going head to head with my own team (and I'm not ready to talk about my own team's performance.)

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

No slaving over a hot stove + no cleanup = WINNER WINNER TURKEY DINNER!

Yay, go Hokies! Sadly, no Shillelagh for us this year. *sighs*

Speaking of which, here's this week's College Football Roundup: Virginia Tech beat UVA 34-31 (in overtime!), USC lost to Notre Dame 24-17, Air Force beat Colorado State 27-19, and Navy lost to Tulane 29-28. Gonna be another slog through this morning's PT run in Atlantis...
    My season is over. And I'm so freaking relived. Hope the rest of you have some bowl games to look foward too.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
      Fun! Glad you enjoyed the day. We went out as well and oh my gosh- what a treat to not cook or clean. Glad you enjoyed those grands and Go Hokies! I used to work with a company in Christiansburg and they got me in the habit of cheering them on whenever they weren't going head to head with my own team (and I'm not ready to talk about my own team's performance.)
      Their performance this year due to having a young team has been less than what we usually expect but the Hokie fans never give up on their team. We have to beat Marshall on Sat to get a bowl and not break the longest bowl record in history. (Not counting the Seminoles and we don't) *fingers crossed*
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Thank goodness for that. I work at home for the most part, so I feel like a puppy sometimes when I hit the forum- all kinds of too much energy and not enough people to talk to on daily basis. I feel like I'm borderline obnoxious sometimes. My apologies for whenever I cross that line, but seriously the working at home thing can make you a little loopy And if it was only that easy to add something like that to a Christmas list, right? Lol. The thought still makes me smile though.
        No worries! Sometimes, you just need to be loopy.

My season is over. And I'm so freaking relived. Hope the rest of you have some bowl games to look foward too.
        Yep, you and me both. I think my team will be fine, just had some growing pains and bad luck this year. It happens. Now it's time to hunker down and gear up for next year.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I feel the same way when I get on the board too. No worries! I didn't think you were obnoxious at all. In fact, I thought it was pretty damn funny. I've been sleeping pretty well lately myself, so no episode recaps. Of course, now that I said that I probably won't sleep tonight.

Comment

^^ accurate description of me and a colleague right about now -- I'm the Wraith, he's Sheppard though.

Oh gosh, while I was fixing a problem for him, he was drinking his daily soup and scraping the spoon over the bottom of his bowl. AAAARRRRGGGHHH DUDE!! Just don't...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I feel the same way when I get on the board too. No worries! I didn't think you were obnoxious at all. In fact, I thought it was pretty damn funny. I've been sleeping pretty well lately myself, so no episode recaps. Of course, now that I said that I probably won't sleep tonight.
              D'oh! Self-fulfilling prophecies and all that.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

^^ accurate description of me and a colleague right about now -- I'm the Wraith, he's Sheppard though.

Oh gosh, while I was fixing a problem for him, he was drinking his daily soup and scraping the spoon over the bottom of his bowl. AAAARRRRGGGHHH DUDE!! Just don't...
              Aaaaaah! Like fingernails across a chalkboard!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aaaaaah! Like fingernails across a chalkboard!
                Yup, exactly like that.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone who's still got a team in the hunt!

Comment

On this week's College Football Roundup, Virginia Tech beat Marshall 41-20! Go Hokies! Next week, Navy faces their arch-rival in the annual Army-Navy Game!

Comment

The Christmas season has finally arrived. I went to a chorus concert that my niece is in today.

Comment

Maybe your sleep schedule has sorted itself out- and maybe you'll get some downtime during the holidays to watch some epps, recaps or not. Quality you time.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

That pains me just to read it. I am working on concepts I've heard about called grace and patience, but I am so not there yet. I would have totally teased him mercilessly.

On this week's College Football Roundup, Virginia Tech beat Marshall 41-20! Go Hokies! Next week, Navy faces their arch-rival in the annual Army-Navy Game!
                        This is really the last thing I should think of when speaking about football- but I love the winter Army/Navy games. They look so spiffy in the stands wearing their winter uniforms/coats.

The Christmas season has finally arrived. I went to a chorus concert that my niece is in today.
                        I love that kind of fun holiday cuteness!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

I've been on hold for like 20 minutes now, waiting for my 401k plan's customer service. Ugh. In brighter news, only 4 more classes and i'm done with the fall semester!!

Maybe your sleep schedule has sorted itself out- and maybe you'll get some downtime during the holidays to watch some epps, recaps or not. Quality you time.
                          Well I ended up not sleeping much last night, but I wasn't feeling loopy enough to do a recap.

I love that kind of fun holiday cuteness!
                          Well she's an adult so it's not little kids or anything. But it was a very good concert.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

This is really the last thing I should think of when speaking about football- but I love the winter Army/Navy games. They look so spiffy in the stands wearing their winter uniforms/coats.
                            Me too! It's always fun watching them.

I've been on hold for like 20 minutes now, waiting for my 401k plan's customer service. Ugh. In brighter news, only 4 more classes and i'm done with the fall semester!!
                            *shudders* Now that is not a good way to spend a morning. However, many cheers for nearly being done with this semester, and glad you enjoyed your niece's concert!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Working...
                                X