Page 7677 of 7678 FirstFirst ... 6677717775777627766776747675767676777678 LastLast
Results 153,521 to 153,540 of 153543
    Kate Heightmeyer's office or thereabouts...

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    ...so the place usually looks like a kids store after a tornado.
    That's our flat but instead of kids store, it's a pet store.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus

icon courtsey by planet_tv || signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon
    Proper Stargate Rewatch still happening right now -- season 6 of SG-1

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday! Hope all of my fellow Americans have recovered from their food comas and are staying away from the nasty weather and crazy shopping crowds!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

I'm not leaving the house today.

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    I'm not leaving the house today.
    I haven't left the house since Tuesday when I almost got run over in the crosswalk at the grocery store and a woman in a huge SUV almost rear-ended me in the parking lot.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

I haven't left the house since Tuesday when I almost got run over in the crosswalk at the grocery store and a woman in a huge SUV almost rear-ended me in the parking lot.
    OMG! Glad you're okay, those freaking nutcases out there are scary! *hugs*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

OMG! Glad you're okay, those freaking nutcases out there are scary! *hugs*
    Yeah and the one who almost hit me parked in the handicapped zone, jumped out of her car and hurried into the store.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Yeah and the one who almost hit me parked in the handicapped zone, jumped out of her car and hurried into the store.
    Oh geeze. One would hope she wasn't just being lazy and she has one of those non-visible handicaps that necessitates getting the placard, but still...

In other news, here's this week's College Football Roundup! USC and Rhode Island are done with their regular season, Virginia Tech fell to Virginia 39-30, Tennessee beat Vanderbilt 28-10, Air Force beat Wyoming 20-6, and Navy beat Houston 56-41. On to Week 15!

The Falcons are really on a role here... They keep winning.

icon courtsey by planet_tv || signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

And Rhode Island can no longer lose, at least.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    The Falcons are really on a role here... They keep winning.
    And Rhode Island can no longer lose, at least.
    Of course, we still have to see how bowl season shakes out...

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Of course, we still have to see how bowl season shakes out...

I took an Uber for the first time today. Both guys who drove were wearing a lot of cologne. The one on the ride home was so bad that I swear I can still smell it even though I've changed all my clothes. It must be in my hair.

I took an Uber for the first time today. Both guys who drove were wearing a lot of cologne. The one on the ride home was so bad that I swear I can still smell it even though I've changed all my clothes. It must be in my hair.
    Hello pet peeve. There's a lovely young man who checks out groceries at my Safeway who wears so much cologne I can smell it on my bags when I get home. Why doesn't someone tell him? Don't look at me.

BTW, here is something I wish I had known about. I would have donated. https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...sed-in-disgust

Hello pet peeve. There's a lovely young man who checks out groceries at my Safeway who wears so much cologne I can smell it on my bags when I get home. Why doesn't someone tell him? Don't look at me.

BTW, here is something I wish I had known about. I would have donated. https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...sed-in-disgust
    LOL!! Now that was a worthy cause. My family's posts on Facebook just about destroy me sometimes.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

OMG drowned in cologne is one of my biggest pet peeves. I have a sensitive nose, I can't even go down the detergent aisle sometimes.

Oh dear...

ETA:
    Spoiler:
    OMG THE BLACK WIDOW TRAILER IS UP!!!
    Last edited by Scary Kitty; December 3rd, 2019 at 10:31 AM.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

What a quiet week. Everyone must be getting busy for the holidays. As for me, we just got back from buying baby gates at Target. The twins are coming for the weekend and I'm sure I'll have lots of stories to tell if I survive. We're kind of herding them into the least destructive area.

I just had attempt number 2 of my root canal. No instruments broke off this time, so I think I'm ok.

What a quiet week. Everyone must be getting busy for the holidays. As for me, we just got back from buying baby gates at Target. The twins are coming for the weekend and I'm sure I'll have lots of stories to tell if I survive. We're kind of herding them into the least destructive area.

I did my Christmas shopping this week. Now I need to buy wrapping stuff.

Good luck and have fun, Southern Red!!

This week and last were anything but calm or thinking of holidays...

I've been trying to get leave work on at a reasonable time every day now for 2 weeks, and I have literally never made it home before 8pm. I'm so longing for my days off from the 31st through the 5th. There's the 25th & 26th too but those are negligeble.

I've had no time to think of gift-shopping yet. I haven't had time to ask my recipient what she would like (my cousin's girlfriend, while he has to shop for me this year). I did buy a(n ugly) Doctor Who christmas sweater.

Page 7677 of 7678 FirstFirst ... 6677717775777627766776747675767676777678 LastLast