No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Yeah and the one who almost hit me parked in the handicapped zone, jumped out of her car and hurried into the store.
    Oh geeze. One would hope she wasn't just being lazy and she has one of those non-visible handicaps that necessitates getting the placard, but still...

In other news, here's this week's College Football Roundup! USC and Rhode Island are done with their regular season, Virginia Tech fell to Virginia 39-30, Tennessee beat Vanderbilt 28-10, Air Force beat Wyoming 20-6, and Navy beat Houston 56-41. On to Week 15!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The Falcons are really on a role here... They keep winning.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And Rhode Island can no longer lose, at least.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          The Falcons are really on a role here... They keep winning.
          Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          And Rhode Island can no longer lose, at least.
          Of course, we still have to see how bowl season shakes out...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Of course, we still have to see how bowl season shakes out...

I took an Uber for the first time today. Both guys who drove were wearing a lot of cologne. The one on the ride home was so bad that I swear I can still smell it even though I've changed all my clothes. It must be in my hair.

Comment

I took an Uber for the first time today. Both guys who drove were wearing a lot of cologne. The one on the ride home was so bad that I swear I can still smell it even though I've changed all my clothes. It must be in my hair.
              Hello pet peeve. There's a lovely young man who checks out groceries at my Safeway who wears so much cologne I can smell it on my bags when I get home. Why doesn't someone tell him? Don't look at me.

BTW, here is something I wish I had known about. I would have donated. https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...sed-in-disgust
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hello pet peeve. There's a lovely young man who checks out groceries at my Safeway who wears so much cologne I can smell it on my bags when I get home. Why doesn't someone tell him? Don't look at me.

BTW, here is something I wish I had known about. I would have donated. https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...sed-in-disgust
                LOL!! Now that was a worthy cause. My family's posts on Facebook just about destroy me sometimes.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

OMG drowned in cologne is one of my biggest pet peeves. I have a sensitive nose, I can't even go down the detergent aisle sometimes.

Oh dear...

ETA:
                  Spoiler:
                  OMG THE BLACK WIDOW TRAILER IS UP!!!
                  Last edited by Scary Kitty; 03 December 2019, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

What a quiet week. Everyone must be getting busy for the holidays. As for me, we just got back from buying baby gates at Target. The twins are coming for the weekend and I'm sure I'll have lots of stories to tell if I survive. We're kind of herding them into the least destructive area.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I just had attempt number 2 of my root canal. No instruments broke off this time, so I think I'm ok.

What a quiet week. Everyone must be getting busy for the holidays. As for me, we just got back from buying baby gates at Target. The twins are coming for the weekend and I'm sure I'll have lots of stories to tell if I survive. We're kind of herding them into the least destructive area.

I did my Christmas shopping this week. Now I need to buy wrapping stuff.

Good luck and have fun, Southern Red!!

Comment

This week and last were anything but calm or thinking of holidays...

I've been trying to get leave work on at a reasonable time every day now for 2 weeks, and I have literally never made it home before 8pm. I'm so longing for my days off from the 31st through the 5th. There's the 25th & 26th too but those are negligeble.

I've had no time to think of gift-shopping yet. I haven't had time to ask my recipient what she would like (my cousin's girlfriend, while he has to shop for me this year). I did buy a(n ugly) Doctor Who christmas sweater.

Comment

Oh, and also... by an hour and 15 minutes late... Happy Birthday Torri!

Comment

Working...
                                X