Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Oh, and of course... Happy Birthday to me!
    Happy birthday to you!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams (and may they all do better than last week)!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Happy birthday to you!
      Thank you! *huggles*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Sounds like my favorite place to eat every time I go to Columbus. Do they get everything locally as well?
        I ate there the first time today and the owner stopped by, he said they had a static menu and he couldn't always source all the items locally, but he did whenever possible. And they have two specials each day that are always locally sourced. They have a smoker out front of their restaurant, so today's special was a Cuban and a pulled pork sandwich. I went with the BBQ and it was amazing! They are saying it's going to be a tough winter, but several staff members said they lived in walking distance too and promised to open up no matter what. Good thing I have some new snow boots.

It's the ring, the one ring to rule them all.
        #Priorities.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Oh, and of course... Happy Birthday to me!

Ugh, sounds like registration for Comic-Con San Diego. The difference being that SDCC's registration system actually works.
        Happy belated birthday! Hope you had an amazing day!

I finally got confirmation my registration had been accepted for the first stages of the Harry Potter ticket lottery and then my mini me tells me she doesn't care about the Cursed Child play as long as we can see Dear Evan Hanson. Tickets I can actually buy to a play I actually want to see. Victory! (Okay, I do kind of want to see the Cursed Child, but I don't know that I want to sit through two parts of it.)
        Last edited by Zandra's Ashes; 07 October 2017, 10:05 AM.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
          I ate there the first time today and the owner stopped by, he said they had a static menu and he couldn't always source all the items locally, but he did whenever possible. And they have two specials each day that are always locally sourced. They have a smoker out front of their restaurant, so today's special was a Cuban and a pulled pork sandwich. I went with the BBQ and it was amazing! They are saying it's going to be a tough winter, but several staff members said they lived in walking distance too and promised to open up no matter what. Good thing I have some new snow boots.
          A smoker is about the only thing they don"t have and know I'm craving BBQ.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Mmmmm, barbecue...

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had an amazing day!
            It was! Nice and quiet and I got to veg out with some yummy food. Next day was even better.

Speaking of which, here's this week's College Football Roundup! A much, much better week for most as USC beat Oregon 38-10, Virginia Tech beat Boston College 23-10, Tennessee had a bye this week, and Air Force fell to Navy 48-45. This morning's Atlantis PT run is gonna be EPIC.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Mmmmm, barbecue...

It was! Nice and quiet and I got to veg out with some yummy food. Next day was even better.

Speaking of which, here's this week's College Football Roundup! A much, much better week for most as USC beat Oregon 38-10, Virginia Tech beat Boston College 23-10, Tennessee had a bye this week, and Air Force fell to Navy 48-45. This morning's Atlantis PT run is gonna be EPIC.
              Sorry I missed your birthday but glad to see it was a good one.

In other news, I'm glad to be home after a whirlwind vacation. We did so much I barely remember the first week.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Those Air Force players need to get their head out of the clouds and onto the green. *stomps*

Comment

Happy Birthday, fellow October kid!
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Those Air Force players need to get their head out of the clouds and onto the green. *stomps*
                    You tell 'em. You're starting to sound like a real football fan, but FYI Air Force has never been a big name in football. They admit guys more for academics than athletics, which is a good thing but doesn't make for top 10 teams. The best thing about college ball is rooting for your team due to emotional attachment no matter how they play or how many games they win.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      You tell 'em. You're starting to sound like a real football fan, but FYI Air Force has never been a big name in football. They admit guys more for academics than athletics, which is a good thing but doesn't make for top 10 teams. The best thing about college ball is rooting for your team due to emotional attachment no matter how they play or how many games they win.
                      Yeah, I was starting to think there was something about the team.

But they're still trying and playing, and hopefully have fun doing it. I will continue to cheer them on, Go Falcons go!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        A smoker is about the only thing they don"t have and know I'm craving BBQ.
                        On a windy day, I can smell barbecue, and this whole weekend was windy because of the hurricane. I already drove by it this morning running an errand and am seriously considering calling in a lunch order.

Mmmmm, barbecue...

Glad you enjoyed your day. Was duck on the menu?

In other news, I'm glad to be home after a whirlwind vacation. We did so much I barely remember the first week.
                        I hope you enjoyed your time away, sounds like you packed a lot of activities in your vacay.

Or how much it hurts.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                        Did I miss your birthday? Happy belated or early birthday!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Thanks sweetie! *huggles you* Glad to see your vacay was equally good!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                          Thanks! And a Happy early or belated Birthday to you as well! October kids rock!

Glad you enjoyed your day. Was duck on the menu?
                          Nah, we had halibut. As for the other, sadly we won't get duck on the menu unless we face them in the conference championship game. And the way the Pac-12 North is shaping up, it'll likely be dog on the menu for that one.

Comment

Yeah, I was starting to think there was something about the team.

But they're still trying and playing, and hopefully have fun doing it. I will continue to cheer them on, Go Falcons go!
                            That's the spirit. Good for you.
                            sigpic

Comment

On a windy day, I can smell barbecue, and this whole weekend was windy because of the hurricane. I already drove by it this morning running an errand and am seriously considering calling in a lunch order.
                              Lucky you. All I have near me or my work is a new coffee shop, lucky for them I've become a coffee junky in the last year.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

That's the spirit. Good for you.

Also, glad you're back, and that you had an awesome vacay.
                                As you can see, we did not break the internet or Gateworld. It was touch-and-go though.

Comment

Working...
                                X