No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I know, right? But isn't that always the way of it...you do a thing, and you swear you're never ever gonna do it again because it was just too hard, too crazy...and then you do it again.

Yikes!
    Yeah. Not so fun.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm never moving again... I swear, my arms are at least an inch longer than they were this morning. AND OH MY GODDESS, HOW MUCH JUNK CAN A PERSON COLLECT!?!?!? (obviously talking about my own junk here)

Driving over to a friend tomorrow, to pick up extra boxes. It'll be a social distance visit cause we can only have 1 close contact (which is my dad), and 4 others who are at a distance of 1.5 meters and behind a facemask.

Thought of the day though -- my sister and I struggle with a smaller bookcase, carrying it using our shoulder as support. We're halfway down the driveway to the garage when my sister comments we would be rubbish at carrying a coffin on our shoulder. I reply that's cause we're not the same height. She answers that's true, then continues that I have to keep pace with her, and I remark that's the other reason we wouldn't able to pull it off -- we can't walk in synch.
      Just reading that made me tired. Hope everything goes swiftly so you can sneak in some rest.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      Hey all!

I've been doing some art for Sparktober over on tumblr and wanted to share it here too.

(sorry it's a lot at once ; I should've dropped by earlier)

A Balcony Scene
      "The Look" from Misbegotten

A re-do of a re-do of an illustration from my very first fanfic
      (can't believe I wrote that 12 years ago... the time does fly! )

Happy Sparky Domestic Life (because they deserve it):
      Readin' and Relaxin'
      Family Day at the Beach
      Happy Birthday, Liz (+ a bit of fic to go with it)

The S5 We Could've Had:
      Leadership
      Liz gets to meet Torren (+ fic here too)

Hope you enjoy!

(Also, condolences on your recent loss, FH, and sorry to hear about your health scare, JT. I hope you're doing okay.) Stay safe out there, everybody.
      Ahhh. These are better than a spa day. So glad you shared.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

LMAO! Funny, I said the same thing after the last time we moved. Then we moved again.

In other news, here's this week's College Football Roundup! It was a bad week all around as Tennessee fell to Alabama 48-17, Virginia Tech fell to Wake Forest 23-16, Navy fell to Houston 37-21, and Air Force fell to San Jose State 17-6. Yeeouch. Here's hoping next week goes better!
      Confession: I forgot all about football this weekend. Yep. Fan fail. I'm not sorry.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
        Confession: I forgot all about football this weekend. Yep. Fan fail. I'm not sorry.
        Heh. Given the way the scores went, it's probably a good thing.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
            And Happy Stargate Day!
            sigpic

Comment

My work decided to give up their office space and have us all work from home permanently.

I've been doing a happy dance ever since.

Woo Hoo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                My work decided to give up their office space and have us all work from home permanently.

Woo Hoo!!!!
                Great. Were you able to set up a home office? My DIL went over to her office and stole borrowed a chair and assorted computer equipment.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

And Happy Stargate Day!
                  LOL, I completely forgot about that.

Woo Hoo!!!!
                  YAY! That's awesome!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Great. Were you able to set up a home office? My DIL went over to her office and stole borrowed a chair and assorted computer equipment.

Comment

Woo Hoo!!!!

That is awesome!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      My home office is currently my kitchen. I need to clean out the spare bedroom and turn that into the office. Ugh, cleaning.

When I got this job I bought a really good chair, and the company sent me all the computer stuff I needed.

YAY! That's awesome!
                      That is awesome!!!
                      Yes, it is!! The main reason I studied medical coding was that eventually I could work from home permanently. And now I'm doing that anyway!!

hampster-dance.gif

Comment

Hello my worldy Sparky friends!

I'm currently sitting at my old kitchen table in my new living room, surrounded by disassembled furniture and boxes.... lots and lots and lots of boxes... YES!! We managed to move all our stuff out of the appartment. The last pieces -- mainly cardboard/paper and plastic waste -- will be picked up today (this afternoon). I've also have some painting to do -- namely the holes I plugged yesterday (depending whether I can still remember where they were -- if not, meh... the Austrian who's renting next won't notice the difference either).

Our cats are out exploring the house, after having been locked up in the same room for the past 3 days, though one of them has decided that hiding underneath the blankets of the bed is a better idea.

And now... the unpacking begins...

Also, we probably moved just in time cause our federal government is likely to commence another lockdown today or tomorrow.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

My home office is currently my kitchen. I need to clean out the spare bedroom and turn that into the office. Ugh, cleaning.
                          Ugh, yeah cleaning sucks. But think how much nicer it will be when it's done!

When I got this job I bought a really good chair, and the company sent me all the computer stuff I needed.
                          Excellent!

Yes, it is!! The main reason I studied medical coding was that eventually I could work from home permanently. And now I'm doing that anyway!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43170[/ATTACH]
                          Isn't it nice how things just manage to work out?

Hello my worldy Sparky friends!

I'm currently sitting at my old kitchen table in my new living room, surrounded by disassembled furniture and boxes.... lots and lots and lots of boxes... YES!! We managed to move all our stuff out of the appartment. The last pieces -- mainly cardboard/paper and plastic waste -- will be picked up today (this afternoon). I've also have some painting to do -- namely the holes I plugged yesterday (depending whether I can still remember where they were -- if not, meh... the Austrian who's renting next won't notice the difference either).

Our cats are out exploring the house, after having been locked up in the same room for the past 3 days, though one of them has decided that hiding underneath the blankets of the bed is a better idea.

And now... the unpacking begins...

Also, we probably moved just in time cause our federal government is likely to commence another lockdown today or tomorrow.
                          Whew, gotta love that just in time timing, right? And more at the cat hiding under the blankets...that's about how I feel this morning.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday, and Happy Halloween!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday, and Happy Halloween!
                              Yes, happy Halloween everyone!! It snowed here yesterday, and there's still some left today so it looks more like winter than Halloween.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Yes, happy Halloween everyone!! It snowed here yesterday, and there's still some left today so it looks more like winter than Halloween.
                                LOL! Reminds me of the one year it snowed late Halloween night and we woke to the white stuff everywhere. So. Weird.

On to this week's College Football Roundup! Virginia Tech beat Louisville 42-35, Tennessee had a bye, Navy lost to SMU 51-37, and Air Force lost to Boise State 49-30. Buckle up for next week, because the Pac-12 is entering the chat!

Comment

Working...
                                X