No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge #132
      Stars\Space

Falcon Horus

slizzie

sigpic
      Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

I like the space art.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I had some space images lying around so it seemed like a good time to get back into the game.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I had some space images lying around so it seemed like a good time to get back into the game.
            Nice art! I like the theme too. I love the colors in both pieces of art. I've been looking at watercolor tattoos and have become somewhat obsessed with color palettes lately because of that.

The inspiration is getting a little out of control as I've now decided my kitchen needs repainted. I'm hoping I talk myself out of it, the kitchen, not the tattoo, lol.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

I have no angst to screw.... and that came out all wrong...
                  Sounded better in my head.

Anyhoodle -- it's tired wednesday. Although, later today, if I should put a little effort into it I could very well upload my SGA Reverse Bang fic. Will see.

Comment

Creepy orange sky and thunder already this morning? And a 80% chance of thunderstorms for the next five hours. Sigh. I have a new weather app keeping a smile on my face, though. It's called What The Forecast and it is so dang funny. I'm having entirely too much fun with it, it's sad really. If you download it, turn on the profanity settings, assuming that doesn't offend you. The cursing ups the fun factor by 100%.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I have no angst to screw.... and that came out all wrong...
                      Sounded better in my head.

Anyhoodle -- it's tired wednesday. Although, later today, if I should put a little effort into it I could very well upload my SGA Reverse Bang fic. Will see.
                      Ohh no, I think that came out just right.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                      Creepy orange sky and thunder already this morning? And a 80% chance of thunderstorms for the next five hours. Sigh. I have a new weather app keeping a smile on my face, though. It's called What The Forecast and it is so dang funny. I'm having entirely too much fun with it, it's sad really. If you download it, turn on the profanity settings, assuming that doesn't offend you. The cursing ups the fun factor by 100%.
                      OMG, I think I'm gonna have to check this one out.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

It was pretty pretty today. Since all of my colleagues at my usual office had today off, I decided not to drive all the way to Antwerp, but instead stay at the local office. Therefore, I was able to have lunch with a colleague who is also a fellow geek. Therefore, today was a win-win.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

It was pretty pretty today. Since all of my colleagues at my usual office had today off, I decided not to drive all the way to Antwerp, but instead stay at the local office. Therefore, I was able to have lunch with a colleague who is also a fellow geek. Therefore, today was a win-win.
                            Yay! Always awesome to hang out with fellow geeks!

Comment

My plans were ruined because of weather. It snowed, so going out of town didn't work. So outdoor event would have been too cold, and possibly rainy. Went to a museum instead.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                                My plans were ruined because of weather. It snowed, so going out of town didn't work. So outdoor event would have been too cold, and possibly rainy. Went to a museum instead.
                                Oh no! I'm sorry the weather was bad. And snow?!? Yikes! But hey, museums are always good!

Comment

Working...
                                X