Page 7556 of 7556 FirstFirst ... 655670567456750675467553755475557556
Results 151,101 to 151,112 of 151112

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    I watched that Air Force game. They did better against Big Blue than anyone expected. Go Falcons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Oye... they'll get em next time.
    That they will!

Quote Originally Posted by mandogater View Post
    He's fine. He's carport was blown off but everything else is fine. His house is the only one in the area with power at the moment so he's running around helping his neighbors.
    Glad to hear he's okay!

So basically, everyone's recharging their cellphones at his house.
    Exactly what I was thinking!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

And showering, let's get our priorities straight. My friend in Gainesville had a similar situation and she invited everyone over to shower.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

And showering, let's get our priorities straight. My friend in Gainesville had a similar situation and she invited everyone over to shower.
    Looks like I value technology above being clean... possibly need to swith that around.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

True, that.

Looks like I value technology above being clean... possibly need to swith that around.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Glad to hear he's okay!
    Me too.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Second Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

And there are those that value beer and making money above all else. A cousin in Tampa said a guy was driving around apartment complexes selling cold beer out of the back of his truck.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Hurricanes sure bring out the best in people.... sort of.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    And there are those that value beer and making money above all else. A cousin in Tampa said a guy was driving around apartment complexes selling cold beer out of the back of his truck.

Hurricanes sure bring out the best in people.... sort of.
    *snickers*

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

I'm leaving for a long vacay tomorrow. See you all sometime in Oct. Try not to burn the forum down while I'm gone.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

I'm leaving for a long vacay tomorrow. See you all sometime in Oct. Try not to burn the forum down while I'm gone.
    No promises, no promises!

Have fun!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Oooh, sounds mysterious and exciting! Have lots of fun, and we're all looking forward to hearing all the tales when you get back!

No promises, no promises!

Have fun!
    Quick, hide the fireworks!

*comes running in*

I FOUND THE MATCH.....es....

*throws matches behind her*

I mean, I found the matching outfit for my outing Sunday.