No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's 80 degrees here. I turned on the A/C for the first time this season. (And my electric bill will start to climb).

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      It's 80 degrees here. I turned on the A/C for the first time this season. (And my electric bill will start to climb).
      It's in the 80s here also but so far we've avoided the AC. It's starting to get humid so I know we can't hold out much longer.

Twin tidbit: They gathered up stuffed animals, their sippy cups, shoes and mom's phone and put them in the dryer. We had a video call last night and Thing 1 ran over to show us his belly button. Thing 2 has 2 molars coming in , so he was a bit cranky. They are coming over on Monday to spend the day with us. Yay.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Hey, is anyone going to be watching the NASA/SpaceX Demo-2 launch today?

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        It's in the 80s here also but so far we've avoided the AC. It's starting to get humid so I know we can't hold out much longer.
        *shudders* It's only supposed to be in the mid-60s here, but it always seems to end up warmer than the forecast. Plus it's humid, which just makes it worse. May have to crank up the AC later in the week.

Twin tidbit: They gathered up stuffed animals, their sippy cups, shoes and mom's phone and put them in the dryer. We had a video call last night and Thing 1 ran over to show us his belly button. Thing 2 has 2 molars coming in , so he was a bit cranky. They are coming over on Monday to spend the day with us. Yay.
        Oh dear, hope mom's phone survived.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Hey, is anyone going to be watching the NASA/SpaceX Demo-2 launch today?
          If only the weather gods were more kindly...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Awesome- so glad you have some twin time scheduled.

I had to break down last week when we got in the upper 80's. I still open the doors/windows whenever I can. We have jasmine shrubs in bloom and it smells heavenly.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I'm so nervous about all this. I was almost relieved for the weather delay.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Hopefully they will be on Saturday.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
              I'm so nervous about all this. I was almost relieved for the weather delay.
              Yeah, it was an odd little break in the tension.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
              I had to break down last week when we got in the upper 80's. I still open the doors/windows whenever I can. We have jasmine shrubs in bloom and it smells heavenly.
              *happy sigh* I love jasmine.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Hey, FH - on Tumblr someone is watching SGA for the first time and the person got to Kate's demise and was all "WTF?!?!?!" It's so funny to read these posts of theirs and then see the salty comments of the rest of us about the stupidity of later-stage SGA. That anger doesn't ever seem to fade.

Comment

Hey, FH - on Tumblr someone is watching SGA for the first time and the person got to Kate's demise and was all "WTF?!?!?!" It's so funny to read these posts of theirs and then see the salty comments of the rest of us about the stupidity of later-stage SGA. That anger doesn't ever seem to fade.
                    Do they make any statements on Sparky or notSparky? It's always interesting to see what other people think about that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Do they make any statements on Sparky or notSparky? It's always interesting to see what other people think about that.
                      Well, they already knew a bunch about the show cause the person is friends with a bunch of Sparkies. So they seem pretty pro.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

We are still a go for the NASA/SpaceX Demo-2 launch today! T-minus 14 minutes with blue skies, looking good!

Never forgive. Never forget.

Well, they already knew a bunch about the show cause the person is friends with a bunch of Sparkies. So they seem pretty pro.
                        Excellent!

Comment

I approve of their reaction.

Can you link their tumblr, I might be inclined to add my own bitter response to my Kate getting the short end of the stick.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Never forgive. Never forget.
                            That's precisely what I said!!

I approve of their reaction.

Can you link their tumblr, I might be inclined to add my own bitter response to my Kate getting the short end of the stick.

I'm not following the person, so I've just seen random posts through other people.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Crew Dragon is docked with the ISS!

That's precisely what I said!!

I'm not following the person, so I've just seen random posts through other people.
                              Yeah, I saw your responses and thought, 'oh that poor newbie fan experiencing the rage we all felt. Bet they're glad to know they're not alone, LOL!'

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Crew Dragon is docked with the ISS!
                                We have a friend who is a genuine rocket scientist and is a consultant to SpaceX. He had a very small part in this launch from his office here but sends a group email with all sorts of insider info. Yesterday at church when he walked in, everybody burst into applause. It was a lovely moment. He sometimes also went out on ships with the Russians when they helped with the earlier launches. Brilliant guy of course but he had to ask Mr. SR to explain "the cloud" to him. Goes to show we all have little pockets of expert areas.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X