Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    No pressure. It's definitely a chick show. Mr. SR won't go near it.
    Okay. Next time I'm tempted I'll just go to the other room I watch an on demand episode of Booze Traveler then.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Challenge #129 (Pets\Animals) is being extended for a week. Enteries are now due by PM on the 27th.
      sigpic
      Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Then I can still enter my axolotl.

Well, not mine -- I only have guppies, but the little animal is cute as hell, in its own way.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

No pressure. It's definitely a chick show. Mr. SR won't go near it.
          LOL!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It feels like "Everything-that-can-go-wrong-will-go-wrong"-Tuesday...

Plenty of "OH NO!" and "Oops!" have been heard today in the office.
              The latest "Please, don't crash" followed by a desperate sigh.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                It feels like "Everything-that-can-go-wrong-will-go-wrong"-Tuesday...

Plenty of "OH NO!" and "Oops!" have been heard today in the office.
                The latest "Please, don't crash" followed by a desperate sigh.
                Eeek! Hope everything's going better today!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Eeek! Hope everything's going better today!
                  On the contrary -- today it was more of the same.

Tomorrow I'll be working from a different office building -- maybe that'll help.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

On the contrary -- today it was more of the same.

Tomorrow I'll be working from a different office building -- maybe that'll help.
                    Here's hoping... *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Here's hoping... *crosses fingers*
                      You'd think it would be different but oh boy... it had to get worse before it got better. I kid you not.

Several templates got stuck in the production line and were unable to generate -- I spend the entire day fixing errors instead of doing the work I was supposed to do.
                      However, the day ended with an up as we had our annual Spring Company Drink (New Year's Drink but at the start of Spring instead). Different offices get different days, and yesterday was the first of two I signed up for since I work at two different offices. It was fun, good food, lots to drink and the best colleagues (most I didn't know though -- I'm only familiar with the IT people).

Comment

You'd think it would be different but oh boy... it had to get worse before it got better. I kid you not.

Several templates got stuck in the production line and were unable to generate -- I spend the entire day fixing errors instead of doing the work I was supposed to do.
                        However, the day ended with an up as we had our annual Spring Company Drink (New Year's Drink but at the start of Spring instead). Different offices get different days, and yesterday was the first of two I signed up for since I work at two different offices. It was fun, good food, lots to drink and the best colleagues (most I didn't know though -- I'm only familiar with the IT people).
                        Sounds like you had a lot of fun. It was National Puppy Day over here. Fun of a different sort.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Gah! That does not sound like fun AT ALL. But hey, it ended with drinks and good times, so that's a win!

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. It was National Puppy Day over here. Fun of a different sort.
                          Lots of pictures of cute puppies all over the news last night. Squee!

Comment

I can get a headache just thinking about IT issues. Sounds like you had the perfect antidote. I am about to go in search of my own prescription...a nice glass of red wine. TGIF and thank goodness for puppy day yesterday. That was a welcome dose of cuteness.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                              I can get a headache just thinking about IT issues. Sounds like you had the perfect antidote. I am about to go in search of my own prescription...a nice glass of red wine. TGIF and thank goodness for puppy day yesterday. That was a welcome dose of cuteness.
                              Ahh, a glass of wine makes everything better, doesn't it?

Comment

Good day today as I found an exact match for the shirts worn by the DEO agents in Supergirl. It was a bit steep in price but it'll make a great addition to my hiking gear as well, so well worth the buy.

After this crazy week, a bit of shopping was in order.

Comment

Working...
                                X