Page 7736 of 7736 FirstFirst ... 673672367636768677267733773477357736
Results 154,701 to 154,720 of 154720
    Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    *hides the matches*
    Excellent thinking... now where did I leave those spares?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 9 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Excellent thinking... now where did I leave those spares?

And now, here's this week's College Football Roundup! Virginia Tech fell to Pittsburgh 47-14, USC beat Utah 33-17, Tennessee fell to Auburn 30-17, Air Force shut out New Mexico 28-0, and Navy's game with South Florida was postponed. On to next week!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

...Air Force shut out New Mexico 28-0...

That's the American football equivalent of Spain kicking Germany to the curb with a whoopin' 6 goals to 0 in the Nation's League Football.
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

That's the American football equivalent of Spain kicking Germany to the curb with a whoopin' 6 goals to 0 in the Nation's League Football.
    I like it!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

These timezones... yesterday was wednesday, and today it's thursday... No wonder I get confused about the days.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and to those in the US, Happy Thanksgiving!

*tries to imagine a typical Thanksgiving in Atlantis*

*falls over laughing*

These timezones... yesterday was wednesday, and today it's thursday... No wonder I get confused about the days.

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

So...I accepted a new position! Life is a little crazy wrapping up old position while ramping up on the new position, toss in a few holidays and color me overwhelmed. I'll have to wear pants more often, lol, but still mostly remote. Fingers crossed. It is terrifying to make this kind of move during a pandemic.

You're welcome.

I don't know exactly how long they're going to go for, but as long as I have some form of inspiration, I'll probably have another office saga chapter ready.

Maybe I should touch upon worker representation next, since we have our social elections coming up next week -- representation from the unions in the company and I'm a candidate. Don't expect to be elected but it's important to have representation at the management table.

I wonder how Atlantis personnel are represented.... mmm...
    I have a feeling McKay's not going to be a in a good mood after it.
    Or Kavanagh, if he's still around.
    OMG-yes! I need to read this. I'm already imagining pouty faced McKay.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    We sent several cases of wine ahead, so there's always that. Have a great holiday everyone.
    Safe travels. I wish you all the best. I know it's over said, but it really is such a challenging time. Wine is a stroke of genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin87 View Post
    Thanks! You're welcome.

And I got in one more before sparktober was over: the Sparky Wedding! (2 versions b/c I couldn't decide if John should wear his dress blues or not)

Belated, but I'm so sorry. *sends hugs*

That does sound nice, even if the books were non-fiction... Hey, at least you can feel good about yourself for being well-informed!

(And I loooove the Dove dark chocolate with almonds. So good. <3 )

Hee! So cute!!!

Aww. <3

That's adorable.

Whew! Holidays are definitely tricky things this year. Good luck, enjoy, stay safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
    I'm so happy I've been a GW slacker- I get gifts on Thanksgiving! Love, love, love. Thanks for sharing!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and to those in the US, Happy Thanksgiving!

*tries to imagine a typical Thanksgiving in Atlantis*

*falls over laughing*

So many smiles imaging a delightfully entertaining chaos. First thing I pictured was a turkey platter that someone festively garnished with lemon slices.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    So...I accepted a new position! Life is a little crazy wrapping up old position while ramping up on the new position, toss in a few holidays and color me overwhelmed. I'll have to wear pants more often, lol, but still mostly remote. Fingers crossed. It is terrifying to make this kind of move during a pandemic.
    If it's remote, pants are still optional -- I mean, don't get up in front of the camera and nobody's gonna know.

I said yesterday to my sister that I was planning on staying in bed today, and work from under the covers (I didn't), and she replied that would be okay but to keep my camera off just in case.

OMG-yes! I need to read this. I'm already imagining pouty faced McKay.
    A bunny has been hopping around for this but I haven't had the time (go figure) to write it down.

Our elections are over, and I wasn't elected...and no, I'm not gonna ask for a recount.
    I made it to the reserve list so that's not bad either. So whenever one of the elected can't make it, I get to attend in their place.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Oooh, congratulations! May the transition go well!

So many smiles imaging a delightfully entertaining chaos. First thing I pictured was a turkey platter that someone festively garnished with lemon slices.
    Oh, you know it!

Our elections are over, and I wasn't elected...and no, I'm not gonna ask for a recount.
    I made it to the reserve list so that's not bad either. So whenever one of the elected can't make it, I get to attend in their place.
    Hey, congrats on making the reserves! Take plenty of notes!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup! Virginia Tech and Tennessee appear to have had byes this week (at least, I can't find anything about games being cancelled), USC's game with Colorado was cancelled, Navy fell to Memphis 10-7, and Air Force's game with Colorado State was cancelled. On to next week!

The Falcons get another free pass...

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

The Falcons get another free pass...
    Heheheh...

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

I'm back in one piece. We had a great visit and nobody died. It's always nice to get back home where it's quiet. Now I have to get the Christmas decorations up.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    I'm back in one piece. We had a great visit and nobody died. It's always nice to get back home where it's quiet. Now I have to get the Christmas decorations up.
    OMG Christmas.

Glad you had a great trip and all is well. (and see, we didn't burn down the internet LOL!)

(and see, we didn't burn down the internet LOL!)
    Fraser Island would like to have a word with you about that.

Christmas and New Year are cancelled this year. Our curfew makes celebrating the latter kinda awkward, and I don't celebrate x-mas so I'm cancelling all of it.

Fraser Island would like to have a word with you about that.
    Yeah...darnit, Australia!

Christmas and New Year are cancelled this year. Our curfew makes celebrating the latter kinda awkward, and I don't celebrate x-mas so I'm cancelling all of it.
    Heck, all of 2020 is cancelled, as far as I'm concerned...

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! It is my last week with my current company. Ack! It's been crazy (and by it's been crazy, I mean I've been crazy busy wrapping up loose ends while getting a jump start on the new). I'm so sad. I didn't go looking for the new job, I never do, they have a way of finding me...kind of like stray cats, lol. But it is a good opportunity and more secure. I've been told I'm welcome back, so I leave with open door and many new friends. But...still so sad.

Yeah...darnit, Australia!

Heck, all of 2020 is cancelled, as far as I'm concerned...
    The year that just doesn't want to end. I'm ready to skip to Q2 2021 please and thank you. Bring on the vaccines.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Page 7736 of 7736 FirstFirst ... 673672367636768677267733773477357736