Page 7716 of 7716 FirstFirst ... 671672167616766677067713771477157716
Results 154,301 to 154,313 of 154313
    Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    It will be so worth all the paperwork.
    Considering I don't understand a word of what is written on those paperworks, I find it less exciting.
    Seriously double checked I wasn't just selling my soul to the devil earlier when I signed the official loan-contract. You can never be too careful.

In other news, my sister dropped the news to my neighbor when he was discussing the anual clean-up, which this year is postponed to September and won't be with a BBQ at the end. He then proceeded to exchange that piece of information with the downstairs neighbor, who is the kind of person you don't tell a secret to if you hope it to remain a secret for as long as possible cause when he knows something, the whole street will know about it in the time it takes you to blink.

She kindly asked him to NOT tell the others, and most certainly NOT tell our current landlord... not until the fat lady sings at least.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 9 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post

In other news, my sister dropped the news to my neighbor when he was discussing the anual clean-up, which this year is postponed to September and won't be with a BBQ at the end. He then proceeded to exchange that piece of information with the downstairs neighbor, who is the kind of person you don't tell a secret to if you hope it to remain a secret for as long as possible cause when he knows something, the whole street will know about it in the time it takes you to blink.

She kindly asked him to NOT tell the others, and most certainly NOT tell our current landlord... not until the fat lady sings at least.
    We all have a neighbor like that. Ours is a guy who owns a motorcycle shop and on weekends very large trucks come into the cul-de-sac and load and unload bikes and spill oil. I think they go to races or something but am not sure why they have to come to his house. I'm surprised the HOA has not had words with him but I'm not gonna tattle. He's a very nice guy who actually paid for the neighborhood fireworks so we let it slide.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    LOL NEA of course. The NRA is one of the good guys.

So much adulting around here, lol, it kind of sucks some times. I've been trying to get my own self (finances and all the co-mingled accounts of every kind) sorted out as my adulting continues as a singleton.

One bright note- have you been watching Joe's stories on Instagram? Have been seeing A LOT of that handsome man around.
    Yep. He's looking darn good.

Considering I don't understand a word of what is written on those paperworks, I find it less exciting.
    Seriously double checked I wasn't just selling my soul to the devil earlier when I signed the official loan-contract. You can never be too careful.

Whoops! There goes that plan!

We all have a neighbor like that. Ours is a guy who owns a motorcycle shop and on weekends very large trucks come into the cul-de-sac and load and unload bikes and spill oil. I think they go to races or something but am not sure why they have to come to his house. I'm surprised the HOA has not had words with him but I'm not gonna tattle. He's a very nice guy who actually paid for the neighborhood fireworks so we let it slide.
    Heh! That'll do it.

Speaking of fireworks, can you imagine the show they must put on in Atlantis? BOOM!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

Ugh. Yes, news spreads like wildfire in my neighborhood, good and bad.

That is nice. I think my neighbors are that way. I'm sure we all have a quirk that irritates the others, but we all have our ways of making up for it. Just like a work family. Slightly malfunctional but what can you do, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Yep. He's looking darn good.

Whoops! There goes that plan!

Heh! That'll do it.

Speaking of fireworks, can you imagine the show they must put on in Atlantis? BOOM!
    So many visions jumped into my head. Shep with a welding torch to light the fireworks while Rodney and Zelenka call him an amateur with their hand crafted computer operated launching system. Elizabeth hiding her smile by taking a sip of the wine hidden in her coffee cup.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

That would be Lieutenant Cadman's speciality -- big explosions.
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

So many visions jumped into my head. Shep with a welding torch to light the fireworks while Rodney and Zelenka call him an amateur with their hand crafted computer operated launching system. Elizabeth hiding her smile by taking a sip of the wine hidden in her coffee cup.
    Then there's Caldwell trying to one-up everyone with a show launched from the Daedalus, with the 302 squadron trailing sparklers...

That would be Lieutenant Cadman's speciality -- big explosions.
    Yep! She and Lorne team up with dueling shoulder-held rocket launchers.

In the meantime, Teyla and Ronon are just standing their shaking their heads at yet another example of How The Earth Humans Are CRAZY.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Oh, they could have drones... Now there's a show I wouldn't want to miss.

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

Then there's Caldwell trying to one-up everyone with a show launched from the Daedalus, with the 302 squadron trailing sparklers...

Yep! She and Lorne team up with dueling shoulder-held rocket launchers.

In the meantime, Teyla and Ronon are just standing their shaking their heads at yet another example of How The Earth Humans Are CRAZY.
    Speaking of 302s, we could hear the planes from the Salute to America fly over on the 4th but couldn't see them because of tree cover. A friend who lives a few miles south of us saw them fly over his housing development. So neat.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Oh, they could have drones... Now there's a show I wouldn't want to miss.
    Tight formation fireworks! Now we're talking!

Speaking of 302s, we could hear the planes from the Salute to America fly over on the 4th but couldn't see them because of tree cover. A friend who lives a few miles south of us saw them fly over his housing development. So neat.
    Sweet! That must've been awesome to see.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

On the 11th of July 1302 the Flemish militia men (merchants, farmers, commoners) kicked some French knights' butts in the battle known as the Battle of the Golden Spurs.

Meaning, if today hadn't been a Saturday, I would have had the day off.

However, it also brings out the Flemish nationalists with their Lion-flags -- the wrong one, I might add.

The flag of Flanders shows a black lion with red claws and tongue on a yellow background - the coat of arms of Flanders.

The nationalists took that flag and altered the design of the lion, entirely black, on a bright yellow background. And it's not funny finding that particular flag in my downstairs neighbors' window today.

I knew he's an active member of the N-VA, the Flemish center-right nationalist party, but I had no idea he was leaning so far right that he decided to display the black lion of the much further right racist party, and thought that a good idea. I mean, we have an Egyptian family living in the building, and they are good people. That must make them feel so welcome... ...not.

Blah... I wanted to counter his flag with the real one but I don't have that.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

FH...gah, that's not a pleasant thing. But perhaps consider it a reminder to get yourself the real flag. That way you'll have it for next year to fly at your new house.

FH...gah, that's not a pleasant thing. But perhaps consider it a reminder to get yourself the real flag. That way you'll have it for next year to fly at your new house.
    Yup, planning on doing so.

Page 7716 of 7716 FirstFirst ... 671672167616766677067713771477157716