No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

syfyfan posted some more LOVELY sigs from the Halfway pics! Originally posted on the thunk thread. I included the "quote" part if you wanted to go green her for me as I can't today.

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
    Sharing some sigs from the Halfway Con
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Hey, he's on record as having said it. And no one in their right mind should have a problem with anyone accurately quoting what he said.
      And he said it in front of multiple witnesses, so it can't be denied. Torri was missed. She was valuable to the show and should have been given a bigger part. And shouldn't have been John's boss.

Those sigs are just wonderful. Now that's real talent and someone who knows her way around Photoshop.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I just finished reading the last chapter of Evolution and the foreshadowing is killer. Once again Teyla is the smartest member of the group. And John, well, let's just say he's content for the moment.

Is anybody going to notice my new sig? I'm beginning to be concerned. Is it too much? Inappropriate?
        can't wait to read chapter five then. the new sig is very cool. it's not inappropriate at all. you are just showing two people having a good time and goofing off.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          syfyfan posted some more LOVELY sigs from the Halfway pics! Originally posted on the thunk thread. I included the "quote" part if you wanted to go green her for me as I can't today.
          *flails* Those sigs are gorgeous! I especially like the second one... looks like Torri is sniffing Joe's hair. LOL!

And he said it in front of multiple witnesses, so it can't be denied. Torri was missed. She was valuable to the show and should have been given a bigger part. And shouldn't have been John's boss.
          Word to all of that. Torri and Weir make everything better, darnit.

Those sigs are just wonderful. Now that's real talent and someone who knows her way around Photoshop.
          I hope to have mad Photoshop skillz like her when I grow up.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I just finished reading the last chapter of Evolution and the foreshadowing is killer. Once again Teyla is the smartest member of the group. And John, well, let's just say he's content for the moment.

Is anybody going to notice my new sig? I'm beginning to be concerned. Is it too much? Inappropriate?
            If you're worried about it, you could always do as I do: don't post the sig on other threads. /tangent

Off to read now
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
              If you're worried about it, you could always do as I do: don't post the sig on other threads. /tangent

Off to read now
              Since I rarely post on other threads, that won't be a problem. LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Hi!

Thanks all for the compliments for the sigs and thanks JT *hugs*

It's ok to post artwork here...I lurk this thread some times...

Also, I made some icons for the sigs.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Hi!

Spoiler:

Hi and welcome. I'm so glad you came by. We are all thrilled with your artwork and welcome more anytime. I snurched the icons. We will give credit and really appreciate your generosity. I love your sig too. Great for Halloween, though he does make that look good.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi and welcome. I'm so glad you came by. We are all thrilled with your artwork and welcome more anytime. I snurched the icons. We will give credit and really appreciate your generosity. I love your sig too. Great for Halloween, though he does make that look good.
                    Thank you All my snurchable artwork you can find on the link under my sig.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

And... I don't have much right now. Except that the final segment of our current episode for Atlantis Rising, Evolution, is gonna blow your minds! In more ways than one.

Hi!

Welcome to the Sparky thread! We're glad you came out of lurkdom to say hello, and thanks for posting those awesome icons, they're fabulous! Come out and participate in the conversation any time you like!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Those were great. Joe is just constantly in motion, isn't he?
                        He totally is. His foot was constantly in motion. It wouldn't take long before he started putting knots in the cord of the microphone... he was constantly busy fidgeting around.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hello everyone! I survived this week. Now let me thaw in the thread. *collapses*
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Important note: My PM inbox is just about completely full, and there's a bunch of messages I want to save before I clear it out. So there may be a delay before I can accept any new PMs. Just wanted to let you all know.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            He totally is. His foot was constantly in motion. It wouldn't take long before he started putting knots in the cord of the microphone... he was constantly busy fidgeting around.
                            Tying knots in the microphone cord? Oh Joe, you naughty boy!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            Hello everyone! I survived this week. Now let me thaw in the thread. *collapses*
                            *hugs and passes over some chocolate truffles*

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              (((hugs))) This is the place to thaw. It has sure been a good Sparky week.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I saw that on one of the vids posted on Twitter. He seemed to be making a noose. I kept expecting him to put it around his own neck while waiting for the endless French translation. I noticed also that he teased the translator about taking so long. Personally, if I was sitting up there next to him, I'd forget how to speak my own language never mind another one.
                              sigpic

Comment

I saw that on one of the vids posted on Twitter. He seemed to be making a noose. I kept expecting him to put it around his own neck while waiting for the endless French translation. I noticed also that he teased the translator about taking so long. Personally, if I was sitting up there next to him, I'd forget how to speak my own language never mind another one.
                                Emily, the translator, was amazing. Truly amazing... and I understand that for the actors it wasn't all that but she did an awesome job. And could remember amazing amounts of text. She was brilliant.

Without a translator most of the French people wouldn't have understood 3/4 of what was being said, nor would the actors have gotten a lot of questions since they asked their questions in French. Dan Payne sometimes answered in French, though poor French... and the rest tried a few words, which was way too hilarious for us the audience. Joe greeted most everyone in French, unless you beat him to it and he knew to respond in English. Same with Dan.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X