Page 7566 of 7567 FirstFirst ... 6566706674667516755675637564756575667567 LastLast
Results 151,301 to 151,320 of 151331

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

My Sunday was indeed very lazy... like I couldn't get out of the couch cause my cat was sleeping on top of me, and the rule is to not move until she moves.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    My Sunday was indeed very lazy... like I couldn't get out of the couch cause my cat was sleeping on top of me, and the rule is to not move until she moves.
    Awwwww! Warm fuzzy blanket!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Second Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! I'd wish everyone's teams good luck, except none of them are playing today. (Though Eri13 is no longer on GW, her Georgia Bulldogs are playing today, so give them a cheer!)

So, on to this week's College Football Roundup: Last night, USC beat Stanford to win the Pac-12 Championship! So I'm a very happy camper this morning.

Next week, Navy plays in the annual rivalry game against Army. And then it's on to bowl season!
    I'll always root for another SEC school when my team isn't playing, I was glad to see Georgia win. And without my team playing, it was the most relaxed Saturday I've had in a while. I still love my guys, I really do, but man oh man. This season in one word. Brutal.

Cozy Sunday's are the best!
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    I'll always root for another SEC school when my team isn't playing, I was glad to see Georgia win. And without my team playing, it was the most relaxed Saturday I've had in a while. I still love my guys, I really do, but man oh man. This season in one word. Brutal.
    And even when your team wins, it's always a nailbiter. At least, it sure is for me!

And even when your team wins, it's always a nailbiter. At least, it sure is for me!
    Always. ALWAYS! What's up with that? Lol. Saturday seems like such a long day now that life isn't revolving around whatever time the game gets scheduled for. Next up on the Saturday agenda, tacos and brewery tour. Though now that I think about it, that might have been perfect for tonight. Hmmm.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Always. ALWAYS! What's up with that? Lol. Saturday seems like such a long day now that life isn't revolving around whatever time the game gets scheduled for. Next up on the Saturday agenda, tacos and brewery tour. Though now that I think about it, that might have been perfect for tonight. Hmmm.
    That does sound tasty!

I just watched the Infinity War trailer. It was pretty intense.

I will say I have my doubts about how likely it is that some of your favorite characters will survive, unfortunately.

Just from glancing at the trailer,
    Spoiler:
    Pepper, Loki, Thor all come to mind as being implied to perish.

Tony is clutching what appears to a charred and lifeless female hand while rocking back and forth, at the beginning of the trailer.

Loki has the Tesseract, but Thanos also has it. Suggesting he is perhaps violently dispossessed of it at some point maybe?

Thor appears to be in the middle of what could some heroic sacrifice, and unless I'm mistaken both Robert Downy Jr and Chris Hemsworth have both expressed a desire to move on from the MCU.

Although I guess after further reflection there are other possibly better explanations for those images, but that was my first reaction.
    Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; December 6th, 2017 at 09:19 PM.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Good thing you're signing up for coverage then...

It didn't end up being too awful once the woman was able to understand my street address.

Tis the season to beware of rogue Christmas lights. My neighbors put a holiday light show projector in their yard and it tipped over in the wind. When I ran out to get the mail last night, the crazy spinning lights were pointed right at my house. I felt like the ground was moving and I was in some trippy movie scene.

I wouldn't have expected it to be that disorienting. Paired with alcohol, that could have been quite a entertaining moment.
    LOL! That's too funny!

Yeah, it happens a lot in the MCU fics. Brainless twits tagging their slash fics with Pepper/Tony even though they break them up just to pair up Tony with their sausage of choice. Of course, in some cases, I'm pretty sure they do it deliberately just to spam the tags and piss us Pepperony fans off.
    Ugh!!!! In the ones I've seen so far, it's that the people don't understand the difference between / and &.

Yup, Joss Whedon. Which of course explains everything.
    But he's not doing the new one, right?

I was thinking about the weird ship changes and a lot of my TV shows do it too. Star Trek TNG had the Worf/Troi thing at the end, and Voyager had Seven/Chakotay (and that one still pisses me off sooooo much even all these years later). Even Once Upon a Time did it last year with Gold/Evil Queen. So it seems like these guys who write this stuff just are stupid or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post

I will say I have my doubts about how likely it is that some of your favorite characters will survive, unfortunately.

Spoiler:

Tony is clutching what appears to a charred and lifeless female hand while rocking back and forth, at the beginning of the trailer.

Loki has the Tesseract, but Thanos also has it. Suggesting he is perhaps violently dispossessed of it at some point maybe?

Thor appears to be in the middle of what could some heroic sacrifice, and unless I'm mistaken both Robert Downy Jr and Chris Hemsworth have both expressed a desire to move on from the MCU.

Although I guess after further reflection there are other possibly better explanations for those images, but that was my first reaction.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry, I'm back. That is why I'm not going into the movie unspoiled. I'm going to wait a few days and hear all about it before I go.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post

Spoiler:

I dunno about
    Spoiler:
    Thor and Loki, but that is definitely NOT Pepper's hand that Tony's holding. Consensus among the fandom is, it's his own. Tony's been seen to have some issues with his left arm/side since Civil War. Plus, this clip looks to be in the same location as that other one where Thanos smacks back Iron Man, with an orange sky and not-Earth-like terrain. So, Pepper's back on Earth.

Although most people seemed to first think it might have been Peter Parker's hand, based on additional footage that was seen at Comic-Con San Diego earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    Ugh!!!! In the ones I've seen so far, it's that the people don't understand the difference between / and &.
    Gah! We get a bit of that, too. But mostly it's the other. *shudders*

But he's not doing the new one, right?
    Thankfully, no. The Russo Brothers (who did Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Captain America: Civil War) are doing both Infinity War and Avengers 4.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry, I'm back. That is why I'm not going into the movie unspoiled. I'm going to wait a few days and hear all about it before I go.
    Me neither. I'm relying on friends in Europe to give us the lowdown since they'll get the movie before we do.

I'm relying on friends in Europe to give us the lowdown since they'll get the movie before we do.
    You can't believe how much this is already being used in retaliation for spoilers for other things -- like "If you dare to..., remember we get... first."
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

You can't believe how much this is already being used in retaliation for spoilers for other things -- like "If you dare to..., remember we get... first."

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

I just saw a spoiler for Infinity Wars that
    Spoiler:
    Loki is helping Thanos.

WTH?!?! I'm going to think he's going to double cross Thanos and do the right thing. Yes, I will live in my state of denial until the Europeans can tell us the whole story. Denial is a great thing.

And it's snowing at my house! First snow of the season.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

But it's an unhappy day in Atlantis as Navy lost to Army in their annual rivalry game 14-13.

I just saw a spoiler for Infinity Wars that
    Spoiler:
    Loki is helping Thanos.

WTH?!?! I'm going to think he's going to double cross Thanos and do the right thing. Yes, I will live in my state of denial until the Europeans can tell us the whole story. Denial is a great thing.

And it's snowing at my house! First snow of the season.
    A lot of the fandom
    Spoiler:
    is thinking the same thing, that Loki is going to double cross Thanos. That did happen in the comics as well (although it was another character that was in the "ally of Thanos" role), so there's some basis for it.

Busy weekend was had. Celebrating birthday at friend's new house - no furniture yet so slepped on the ground.

And since it snowed yesterday (and today -- chaos on the road), we had a snowball fight and then build a snowman. There we were, two 30-somethings, acting like kids.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Busy weekend was had. Celebrating birthday at friend's new house - no furniture yet so slepped on the ground.

And since it snowed yesterday (and today -- chaos on the road), we had a snowball fight and then build a snowman. There we were, two 30-somethings, acting like kids.
    LOL! Sounds like a good time was had by all!

Fun! We had snow, but no accumulation. We didn't get to play, but it made for a beautiful day to hit the outdoor skate rink.

...and now, I'm sick at home...

Typical! Was hoping to build a snowman with my colleagues at my usual office, since I was at a different office yesterday but my body decided for me and said no...

Fun! We had snow, but no accumulation. We didn't get to play, but it made for a beautiful day to hit the outdoor skate rink.
    Sweet! I've never mastered the art of skating, I'm afraid. Just keep falling on my butt.

...and now, I'm sick at home...

Typical! Was hoping to build a snowman with my colleagues at my usual office, since I was at a different office yesterday but my body decided for me and said no...
    Awww, not happy! Hope you get better soon!