Page 7565 of 7565 FirstFirst ... 656570657465751575557562756375647565
Results 151,281 to 151,284 of 151284
    Second Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Right here on Gateworld.

It's really easy, because most of the rewatchers are working full-time or have other daily engagements to attend to so we watch about 3 episodes a week (more episodes = fine, less episodes = also fine). And then we just post our thoughts in the appropriate episode threads right here on Gateworld.

Every sunday (or sometimes saturday evening) I will post a quiz which spans the 3 episodes of that week (5 questions per episode so 15 in total), and a jigsaw puzzle. At the end of each season I'm planning a poll about that season for which I will post the results at the end of the next season so people have enough time to fill it out (if they feel so inclined).
    No actual prizes can be won, but I might do some little things like avatars for the fastest jigsaw solver, and the slowest perhaps. It's mostly about having fun together. Participation to the rewatch and/or the games is voluntarily. Nobody will tell you, you have to watch the episodes, or fill in the quiz, do the jigsaw puzzles.

Currently we're in week 7 (just finished week 6), and this week I'm watching Solitudes, Tin Man and There But For The Grace Of God.
    This is the nudge I needed. A re-watch of such a long series is a daunting idea and I keep putting it off, but I've missed it. And it's funny how random memories pop into my mind. As I was tree decorating, something made me remember Teal'c talking about the Easter Bunny and Darth Vader.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Our cinemas don't always leave us that choice, especially not when the next showing is only a few minutes after the ending of the previous one, then they chase everyone out long before the end credits have finished.
    Whoa. The studios may not have a problem with that (money money money), but I can't imagine filmmakers are happy with it.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and to those of us in the USA, Happy Thanksgiving!