Page 7691 of 7691 FirstFirst ... 669171917591764176817688768976907691
Results 153,801 to 153,805 of 153805

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Actually, a napkin collection should contain one used one and a clean one. It should also have date and place where they came from, what was consumed and whether it was worthy for a return journey.

And no, I have not given this as much thought as you might think.
    *giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    It's snowing! Fat fluffy flakes are coating everything but the roads. It's brilliant. My cats are going bonkers smacking the windows trying to catch a flake. I'll bring them some in after enough accumulates on my deck.
    Heeheehee! Watching cats go bonkers is so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Today's winner of my coffee snort, lol. Note to self, stop drinking coffee while catching up on GW.
    You think coffee's bad, try something fizzy!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

This thread should come with a warning.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 8 of SG-1

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    This thread should come with a warning.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday! Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

It was a brilliant Saturday!!

I met my favorite Charmed sister -- Holly Marie Combs -- today and she's an amazing person to meet.

Also met Bernard Hill (Captain Smith in Titanic, and of course, King Theoden in LOTR), Alex Kingston (River Song in Doctor Who), Keegan Connor Tracy (from Once Upon A Time), Colin Baker (6th Doctor), Neve McIntosh (<-- Madame Vastra) and (her wife Jenny -->) Catrin Stewart.

Bought Anthony Daniel's book "I am C-3PO" which comes with a free autograph which I might pick up tomorrow but his waiting lines were quite long today, i.e. spanning the entire room I think so I'm not sure. I already have his autograph from a few years ago so it wouldn't be a big loss if I didn't get the book signed.

And also tomorrow we have 2 photoshoots planned, one with Alex Kingston and one with the Paternoster Gang from Doctor Who (Dan Starkey (Strax the Sontaran), Neve McIntosh and Catrin Stewart.

It was an incredibly relaxing day though so I've had a blast. No rushing, no sensory overloads, just plenty to enjoy.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 8 of SG-1

Page 7691 of 7691 FirstFirst ... 669171917591764176817688768976907691