Page 7664 of 7668 FirstFirst ... 666471647564761476547661766276637664766576667667 ... LastLast
Results 153,261 to 153,280 of 153358
    Kate Heightmeyer's office or thereabouts...

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    The same people who'd pay $2000 for a Sorcerer's package at the D23 Expo.
    That's insane.

Just saying.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus

icon courtsey by planet_tv || signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon
    Proper Stargate Rewatch still happening right now -- season 6 of SG-1

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    That's insane.

Just saying.
    Totally insane. That said, if I had the spare cash lying around and I'd had the time to go, I absolutely would've done it.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Totally insane. That said, if I had the spare cash lying around and I'd had the time to go, I absolutely would've done it.
    After that lottery win and after buying a house first, and a new car... and book a holiday to Canada... and after that sure... why not.

icon courtsey by planet_tv || signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

After that lottery win and after buying a house first, and a new car... and book a holiday to Canada... and after that sure... why not.
    LOL yep!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

$700 for new brakes on my 11 year old car. *sigh*

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

FedCon in Germany (Bonn) has announced Joe Flanigan, Paul McGillion, David Hewlett, David Nykl and Rachel Luttrell for their convention.

It's starting to look like the place I want to be on the 29th to 31st of May, 2020.
    Fun- do it!!!! I want to go to one of the international ones at some point. I'm pretty sure I'm going back to Chicago though for the Creation Stargate Convention in May 2020. I'd love to catch one with both the David's.

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    Ugh. I know it's part of it, but it always sucks.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Ouch! Yeah, the big items are always nasty. It cost a little over $900 to get my odometer fixed last month. Stuff like that has to be done, though. *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Fun- do it!!!! I want to go to one of the international ones at some point. I'm pretty sure I'm going back to Chicago though for the Creation Stargate Convention in May 2020. I'd love to catch one with both the David's.
    Oooh, hope you get to go!

The Chicago con is fun, and it's small so it didn't set off my anxiety too much. And seeing Joe in person.... *drools*.

Ugh. I know it's part of it, but it always sucks.
    Yes it does!

Ouch! Yeah, the big items are always nasty. It cost a little over $900 to get my odometer fixed last month. Stuff like that has to be done, though. *hugs*
    *hugs back* $900 to get the odometer fixed? Yikes!!! Now that's a big bill.

The car really hasn't given me too much trouble overall so I shouldn't complain. It just sucks to see a large wad of cash go away like that.

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

We're leaving tomorrow for our Rhine cruise so don't do anything drastic while I'm gone.

FH, you mentioned hopes that we might connect during the trip but it looks like our schedule in Belgium will be very structured. We don't have any free time for the entire day we are in Belgium with tours of both Brussels and Bruges. Sorry to miss you but this way you can imagine me as young and energetic rather than the reality.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    We're leaving tomorrow for our Rhine cruise so don't do anything drastic while I'm gone.
    *burns down the internet* *evil smile*

FH, you mentioned hopes that we might connect during the trip but it looks like our schedule in Belgium will be very structured. We don't have any free time for the entire day we are in Belgium with tours of both Brussels and Bruges. Sorry to miss you but this way you can imagine me as young and energetic rather than the reality.
    Have fun!!! Take lots of pictures!!

I figured it would be structured to a T. I mean, Brussels is in the center of the country and Bruges is nearer to the seaside. They're approximately a 100 km apart which I know is peanuts for any American considering how big your country is. Ours is tiny so distance is relative to that idea.

The most important thing is that you enjoy the cities and try to enjoy the Belgians that come with it.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

*hugs back* $900 to get the odometer fixed? Yikes!!! Now that's a big bill.

The car really hasn't given me too much trouble overall so I shouldn't complain. It just sucks to see a large wad of cash go away like that.
    Yeah, the sticker shock was evil but hey, my baby's happy again.

Have fun on your trip! We'll try not to burn down the inter...uh oh...

*burns down the internet* *evil smile*
    You wicked, wicked woman...

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup! Virginia Tech beat Furman 24-17, USC lost to BYU 30-27 (after two overtimes!), and it was a good day in Atlantis as Air Force beat Colorado 30-23 (in overtime!), and Navy beat East Carolina 42-10. On to next week!

Have fun on your trip! We'll try not to burn down the inter...uh oh...

You wicked, wicked woman...

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

OMFG...

I solemnly swear... *blows out candle* ...not to burn down the int... -- OUT, I said! -- ...ernet.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I solemnly swear... *blows out candle* ...not to burn down the int... -- OUT, I said! -- ...ernet.

*innocently whistles*

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

I hope we will get to see some pictures! I'm jealous in the best kind of way- so excited for you!

[QUOTE=JT-2;14671731]The Chicago con is fun, and it's small so it didn't set off my anxiety too much. And seeing Joe in person.... *drools*.
    QUOTE]

Right! Let me know if you impulsively buy that ticket. I was alone, which is usually how I prefer to travel. But there was quite and air of camaraderie and I kind of fell into a crowd of people sitting around me- and those I stood in line with for photos, I actually met someone from my hometown- but it would have been more fun with someone I know better as to not worry about accidentally setting off a landmine with a random comment. I just basically smiled a lot.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Right! Let me know if you impulsively buy that ticket. I was alone, which is usually how I prefer to travel. But there was quite and air of camaraderie and I kind of fell into a crowd of people sitting around me- and those I stood in line with for photos, I actually met someone from my hometown- but it would have been more fun with someone I know better as to not worry about accidentally setting off a landmine with a random comment. I just basically smiled a lot.
    Another solo traveler here...definitely nice to go by oneself because you can do everything at your own pace, but it's also nice to be able to meet up with people you know. I've done that a few times at cons, and it's lots of fun.

Another solo traveler here...definitely nice to go by oneself because you can do everything at your own pace, but it's also nice to be able to meet up with people you know. I've done that a few times at cons, and it's lots of fun.
    I will definitely let you know. It would be fun to travel with you all. Irish Eyes and I enjoyed going together, but we had separate rooms. I don't want to share a room.

Page 7664 of 7668 FirstFirst ... 666471647564761476547661766276637664766576667667 ... LastLast