No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      I'm sorry for your loss, Falcon Horus.
      Thank you.

Today, I was made aware at one point, that one of my colleagues, who I may have to add has Down Syndrome, was reading my mom's memorial card. A little while later he comes round, casually standing there before he looks at me and gives me his condolences, and I'm surprised because he generally ignores me or he asks me how my friend (who works in a different office) is doing but never directly anything about me. Touched by his caring, I very much was.

And also... my laptop decided to die on me today... it showed me the blue screen of death this morning, and I had to call IT. As I described my issues, and informed them of the registry_error, both me and the IT-guy pretty much went, "Yeah, that's gonna be a new computer.".
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Thank you.

Today, I was made aware at one point, that one of my colleagues, who I may have to add has Down Syndrome, was reading my mom's memorial card. A little while later he comes round, casually standing there before he looks at me and gives me his condolences, and I'm surprised because he generally ignores me or he asks me how my friend (who works in a different office) is doing but never directly anything about me. Touched by his caring, I very much was.

And also... my laptop decided to die on me today... it showed me the blue screen of death this morning, and I had to call IT. As I described my issues, and informed them of the registry_error, both me and the IT-guy pretty much went, "Yeah, that's gonna be a new computer.".
        Awww, that's very sweet about your coworker. *hugs you*

And the laptop...LOL that you both knew it at the same time!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thank you.

Aww, that's so sweet.

Oh no, the dreaded blue screen of death! That sucks that you're going to need a new computer.

Comment

New laptop -- no more admin rights... Oh, how I loved those admin rights.

But at least, no info got lost and tomorrow my beloved Adobe Suite will also be back.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Heads up guys. Joe's episode of Seal Team airs tonight.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

New laptop -- no more admin rights... Oh, how I loved those admin rights.

But at least, no info got lost and tomorrow my beloved Adobe Suite will also be back.
                Aw man, no more admin rights. But yay for the info save and sweet sweet Adobe Suite! (yes, that was totally an intentional pun, LOL!)

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Heads up guys. Joe's episode of Seal Team airs tonight.
                Argh, I missed it! How was it?

Comment

Damn, I missed it too. I'll have to see if it's On Demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Aw man, no more admin rights. But yay for the info save and sweet sweet Adobe Suite! (yes, that was totally an intentional pun, LOL!)

Argh, I missed it! How was it?
                    He was great. He played a 4-star general and at times seemed very Sheppardish. The only problem was that he is too young to play a 4-star, even in the Army and someone of that rank would never have been in the position he was in. He should have been a Colonel, but his part was quite long and as usual, he did well. They even tamed the hair.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

He was great. He played a 4-star general and at times seemed very Sheppardish. The only problem was that he is too young to play a 4-star, even in the Army and someone of that rank would never have been in the position he was in. He should have been a Colonel, but his part was quite long and as usual, he did well. They even tamed the hair.
                      A 4-star? Wow, yeah he is a bit young for that, but good to hear the part was meaty and he kicked butt with it. I'll definitely have to see if it's on demand! (if nothing else but to see Teh Hair tamed LOL!)

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

A 4-star? Wow, yeah he is a bit young for that, but good to hear the part was meaty and he kicked butt with it. I'll definitely have to see if it's on demand! (if nothing else but to see Teh Hair tamed LOL!)
                        It was a feat of engineering, except for one little bit that at times was halfway erect. Mr. SR thinks it had to be a wig.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll have to catch that on demand, but I hate it when they tame the hair, lol. I dig those crazy locks.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

It was a feat of engineering, except for one little bit that at times was halfway erect. Mr. SR thinks it had to be a wig.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                            I'll have to catch that on demand, but I hate it when they tame the hair, lol. I dig those crazy locks.
                            I know, right? That Hair is part of his identity!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Working...
                                X