Page 7532 of 7551 FirstFirst ... 653270327432748275227529753075317532 7533753475357542 ... LastLast
Results 150,621 to 150,640 of 151009

Thread: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgania View Post
    I'm supposed to watch The Last Goodbye for Monday, right?
    You can watch whichever episodes you want.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Asgardian Library (burdened with glorious books)

It was next on my DVD, so that worked out.

Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgania View Post
    It was next on my DVD, so that worked out.
    Excellent!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Aaaaand I missed the SGA Reverse Bang deadline...

But apparently a lot of people did and thus the whole of April has been turned into posting month instead.

Got a message from my artist last night telling me artists had been instructed to drop their authors a line with their link. Told her I wasn't finished yet. Turned out, neither was she with her fic. Was probably going to post it as a WIP, though mine will be finished.

Even though I lost the plot a bit. May have to go back and find the thread again somewhere. Either that, or Elizabeth is firmly hiding my plot in her closet.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Nevermind, found the plot again...

...Elizabeth didn't have it stuffed in her closet. I just lost it somewhere between parts 2 and 3.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post

But apparently a lot of people did and thus the whole of April has been turned into posting month instead.
    LOL! Welp, at least it worked out for everyone!

Second Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

Just checked it out, great story, loved the art! I have to sign up for an account there so I can leave more than a guest kudos.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Just checked it out, great story, loved the art! I have to sign up for an account there so I can leave more than a guest kudos.
    I haven't read the story linked to my art yet... Not going to either, until my own is finished and posted.
    It's nearly finished. Have only some dialogue from Ghost In The Machine to add, and then I need to find a beta to look it over, so I expect I'll have it uploaded by the beginning of next week.

And thank you.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

It was glorious.

Even though it didn't start out glorious. Nevertheless, I would like to thank the truckdriver who blocked two lanes of the highway I have to take to get to work, and then proceeded to send traffic onto the secondary roads which then got all clogged up, and thus it was pointless to drive to work cause I would never have made it there in a timely fashion.

I have to drive 48 km in the morning, and 50 in the evening (because I take a different route in the morning and in the evening) -- approx. a 45 minute to 1h commute each day.

So, this morning I decided not to leave, and opted to stay in the offices located in my home town instead. Which basically meant I could take the bus to work, and get home on foot.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

It was glorious.

Even though it didn't start out glorious. Nevertheless, I would like to thank the truckdriver who blocked two lanes of the highway I have to take to get to work, and then proceeded to send traffic onto the secondary roads which then got all clogged up, and thus it was pointless to drive to work cause I would never have made it there in a timely fashion.

I have to drive 48 km in the morning, and 50 in the evening (because I take a different route in the morning and in the evening) -- approx. a 45 minute to 1h commute each day.

So, this morning I decided not to leave, and opted to stay in the offices located in my home town instead. Which basically meant I could take the bus to work, and get home on foot.
    Whoa! Now that's luck working in mysterious ways...

My SGA Reverse Bang fic is finished, and beta has been found, so nearly at the end of the road.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

My SGA Reverse Bang fic is finished, and beta has been found, so nearly at the end of the road.
    Hooray! That must be a relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Hooray! That must be a relief.
    Indeed.

Finding that beta is always a bit iffy... which reminds me I still have to edit a post about needing one...

Air Force Chief of Staff mrscopterdoc's Avatar

Art Challenge # 133

Hello! Slizzie will be posting entries later today so be on the lookout for them!

This week, let's make art [or fan fic] about our favorite aliens! Aliens means anything or anyone not from Earth, so there is plenty to choose from! Have fun!

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday May 1st.
    sig and avi made by my secret santa MSusy!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Challenge #132
    Stars\Space

Falcon Horus

slizzie

Asgardian Library (burdened with glorious books)

I like the space art.

Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

I had some space images lying around so it seemed like a good time to get back into the game.

Second Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

I had some space images lying around so it seemed like a good time to get back into the game.
    Nice art! I like the theme too. I love the colors in both pieces of art. I've been looking at watercolor tattoos and have become somewhat obsessed with color palettes lately because of that.

The inspiration is getting a little out of control as I've now decided my kitchen needs repainted. I'm hoping I talk myself out of it, the kitchen, not the tattoo, lol.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!