Page 7596 of 7598 FirstFirst ... 65967096749675467586759375947595759675977598 LastLast
Results 151,901 to 151,920 of 151955

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    And YES, CROATIA WON! Now beat the damn French!!
    YES, they did it!!
    And yes, they have to beat France because they certainly don't deserve it. Croatia has earned its place in the final and they too are a fair playing team. France, on the other hand, not so much.

The English will be thrilled to see they have to play us again. In our group game they literally did everything in their power to not having to win in order to play against the easier teams, so now they have to face off for 3rd place against us again. I so want them to eat grass but our boys are too kind.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon
    Proper Stargate Rewatch still happening right now -- season 5 of SG-1

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    YES, they did it!!
    And yes, they have to beat France because they certainly don't deserve it. Croatia has earned its place in the final and they too are a fair playing team. France, on the other hand, not so much.

The English will be thrilled to see they have to play us again. In our group game they literally did everything in their power to not having to win in order to play against the easier teams, so now they have to face off for 3rd place against us again. I so want them to eat grass but our boys are too kind.
    "Eat grass".... You crack me up.

I have no real reason to root for a team here. I just like the underdog.

I have no real reason to root for a team here. I just like the underdog.
    Then Croatia is definitely your team.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

I wish he'd been at my con. Joe isn't a shrimp but he was very skinny. And very handsome. I kinda lost myself whenever I looked at him.

ps - go Croatia!!
    Skinny but with solid muscles. Just sayin'. I remember standing in line for my photo with him and the person in front of me warning me that when you first see him he takes your breath away. And it was true. I didn't believe it was possible, but he's better looking in person. Mr. SR agreed with me.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    Skinny but with solid muscles. Just sayin'. I remember standing in line for my photo with him and the person in front of me warning me that when you first see him he takes your breath away. And it was true. I didn't believe it was possible, but he's better looking in person. Mr. SR agreed with me.
    I agree with every word of this.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Nope, he's Aquaman.

I booked my vacation to Cancun for middle of next month.

And YES, CROATIA WON! Now beat the damn French!!
    Yeah! GO CROATIA!

As another who has witnessed the glory of JoeF in person, I can heartily agree with all of this.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Talking Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

The Eye is on live TV right now!!! Insomnia sometimes works out well.

Let me live blog.....

"Kolyaaaaaaa!"

Rodney saving Elizabeth

"Weir is dead." "I am going kill you."

Credits

"Rain" hitting the jumper while you can see shadows on the ground. Special effects fail.

John stalking around all serious mission like is super hot.

And poor David, Torri, and Robert get all wet. It's amazing they didn't all contract pneumonia.

Carson, just buck up, will ya?

And John takes out more Genii.

Then cuts the power.

These commercials are for old people. What station am I watching? El Ray network. Never even heard of it before.

The Ford/Carson bickering is already getting old. But Ford is a cheeky little bugger. "He'll be the dot getting rid of the other dots."

And more commercials. Ad for My Pillow.... considering it's 3am that's some good timing.

John makes the Genii go splat, splat, splat against the shield.

Kolya lets slip that Elizabeth is still alive. John's whole demeanor changes. "Let me talk to her" squee!

And John is suddenly very agreeable to helping. Tee-hee.

Okay enough fracking commercials!! Maybe it is better to watch another way.

Rodney's arm around Elizabeth. Sweet!

Sora is a little brat.

Obligatory girl fight. *sigh*

I want an AU story where Kolya actually takes Rodney and Elizabeth hostage.

"I'm not aiming at her". Hand holding!!!!

The water hitting the shield was well done.

John and Elizabeth being all cutesy.

Oh Rodney you're such a dork.

And now I'll go read my favorite post-Eye fic, Storm Damage

Night all! Or should I say, good morning?

Good ... morning...

Best audiocommentary in a long time.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

The Eye is on live TV right now!!! Insomnia sometimes works out well.

Let me live blog.....

"Kolyaaaaaaa!"

Rodney saving Elizabeth

"Weir is dead." "I am going kill you."

Credits

"Rain" hitting the jumper while you can see shadows on the ground. Special effects fail.

John stalking around all serious mission like is super hot.

And poor David, Torri, and Robert get all wet. It's amazing they didn't all contract pneumonia.

Carson, just buck up, will ya?

And John takes out more Genii.

Then cuts the power.

These commercials are for old people. What station am I watching? El Ray network. Never even heard of it before.

The Ford/Carson bickering is already getting old. But Ford is a cheeky little bugger. "He'll be the dot getting rid of the other dots."

And more commercials. Ad for My Pillow.... considering it's 3am that's some good timing.

John makes the Genii go splat, splat, splat against the shield.

Kolya lets slip that Elizabeth is still alive. John's whole demeanor changes. "Let me talk to her" squee!

And John is suddenly very agreeable to helping. Tee-hee.

Okay enough fracking commercials!! Maybe it is better to watch another way.

Rodney's arm around Elizabeth. Sweet!

Sora is a little brat.

Obligatory girl fight. *sigh*

I want an AU story where Kolya actually takes Rodney and Elizabeth hostage.

"I'm not aiming at her". Hand holding!!!!

The water hitting the shield was well done.

John and Elizabeth being all cutesy.

Oh Rodney you're such a dork.

And now I'll go read my favorite post-Eye fic, Storm Damage

OMG speaking of PRETTY! All the rain-soaked, angsty growly hawt Sparky pretties!

Good ... morning...

Indeed! I do miss our post-a-thons, those were such fun!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

For tomorrow's game - GO BELGIUM!!!

Good ... morning...

Thanks! I did eventually manage to fall asleep, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

OMG speaking of PRETTY! All the rain-soaked, angsty growly hawt Sparky pretties!

Indeed! I do miss our post-a-thons, those were such fun!
    Yeah, they were a lot of fun!

For tomorrow's game - GO BELGIUM!!!
    Thanks! We'll do our best!

Thanks! We'll do our best!
    You're doing well so far. I'm actually watching it on a Spanish speaking station because it's the only one playing it. I have it muted.

Oh, and Southern Red - I'm on season 2 of Lucifer now and I really like it. I'm also not really caring about the ship, but I love Tom Ellis.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

And Belgium won!!!! Congrats Falcon Horus!!

And Belgium won!!!! Congrats Falcon Horus!!
    Oh hell yeah, we did. Third place is ours!

2 beautiful goals and then that magnificent save by Alderweireld -- Oh my goddess, that took my breath away.

I'm sorry England -- it's not coming home this year.

Hoping Croatia can kick France's butt tomorrow, and all is good with the world.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Congratulations to Belgium *high-fives Falcon Horus* and GO CROATIA!

11.gif

Damn France.

You're doing well so far. I'm actually watching it on a Spanish speaking station because it's the only one playing it. I have it muted.

Oh, and Southern Red - I'm on season 2 of Lucifer now and I really like it. I'm also not really caring about the ship, but I love Tom Ellis.
    Thought you would. Did you ever watch Sleepy Hollow? It had a similar shippy situation plus an actor with a great voice. I'd pay to see Tom Ellis and Tom Mison in something together. Reading the dictionary? Anything?

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

11.gif
    Damn France.
    Same. But for me Croatia is the true victor. Modric got the award for best player (leaving our very own Eden Hazard and France's Griezmann behind him). Best goalie award goes to our very own Thibeau Courtois -- he earned it.

Thought you would. Did you ever watch Sleepy Hollow? It had a similar shippy situation plus an actor with a great voice. I'd pay to see Tom Ellis and Tom Mison in something together. Reading the dictionary? Anything?
    Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison is awesome. And the show itself is really sweet too. I'm still peeved it got cancelled cause I was really loving the rebooted continuation.

No I never watched Sleepy Hollow. Should I watch it after I'm done with Lucifer?

Same. But for me Croatia is the true victor. Modric got the award for best player (leaving our very own Eden Hazard and France's Griezmann behind him). Best goalie award goes to our very own Thibeau Courtois -- he earned it.
    That's great! I tried talking to my brother and sister-in-law about the World Cup and they were just like "why were you even watching that?" But I did really get into it, even if I didn't understand it all.

Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison is awesome. And the show itself is really sweet too. I'm still peeved it got cancelled cause I was really loving the rebooted continuation.
    Okay, I guess I SHOULD watch it then if it's on Hulu or Netflix once I'm done with Lucifer.

Page 7596 of 7598 FirstFirst ... 65967096749675467586759375947595759675977598 LastLast