Page 7560 of 7561 FirstFirst ... 6560706074607510755075577558755975607561 LastLast
Results 151,181 to 151,200 of 151201

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Oh, and of course... Happy Birthday to me!

Ugh, sounds like registration for Comic-Con San Diego. The difference being that SDCC's registration system actually works.
    Oh, Happy belated Birthday, Scary Kitty!

Sorry I missed it, I just got back home yesterday from a Thanksgiving weekend with family.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday the 13th! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    Oh, Happy belated Birthday, Scary Kitty!

Sorry I missed it, I just got back home yesterday from a Thanksgiving weekend with family.
    Thank you! *huggles*

Ah, Canadian Thanksgiving! Good times.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

In my imagination ... Oh, you meant in reality?

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Without fail, I somehow always manage to type out "the" as "teh" when I initially prep the Wednesday post. I wonder if that means I should just embrace the teh?
    Yes, embrace the teh.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    You're still back in the day when "teh" was all the rage. And it just took me an annoying amount of time to make my autocorrect stop autocorrecting that word.
    Speaking of annoying autocorrect, I gave my mom my old iPhone a couple months ago and even though I reset it to factory settings, she swears to me that the autocorrect on some things is still there from how I used to type... or basically she blames me for her spelling errors.

In my imagination ... Oh, you meant in reality?

Oh, and I forgot: how’s everyone doing?

As well as: OH HOLY COW I hate Photobucket. I haven’t been using it at all lately but now I can’t even access it on my iPad! Does anybody have any recommendations for other photo hosting websites?
    Last edited by ShipperWriter; October 14th, 2017 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    As well as: OH HOLY COW I hate Photobucket. I haven’t been using it at all lately but now I can’t even access it on my iPad! Does anybody have any recommendations for other photo hosting websites?
    Ah yes, Photobucket singlehandedly broke the entire internet in one fell swoop. Morons.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate a good (and most all free) substitute for it. But it probably exists somewhere.

I still have to pull several photos from Photobucket though -- only one album left to pull off the bloody site and then delete my account.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Now to this week's College Football Roundup: It's a mixed bag for all as USC beat Utah in a scary 28-27, Virginia Tech had a bye this week, Tennessee fell to South Carolina 15-9, Air Force beat UNLV 34-30, and Navy fell to Memphis 30-27. Methinks Sheppard and Lorne took it easy on the Marines for this morning's PT run.

...Air Force beat UNLV 34-30...
    GO FALCONS!!!

I knew they could do it!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Second Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Now to this week's College Football Roundup: It's a mixed bag for all as USC beat Utah in a scary 28-27, Virginia Tech had a bye this week, Tennessee fell to South Carolina 15-9, Air Force beat UNLV 34-30, and Navy fell to Memphis 30-27. Methinks Sheppard and Lorne took it easy on the Marines for this morning's PT run.
    I might love my team, but I was kind of relieved heading into the week knowing I'd be knee deep in Orlando theme parks and would miss the game. Then came lunch at the NBC Sports Grill. Damn them and their 100 TVs. Still love my team, but this season band-aids and beer are not enough.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Yes, embrace the teh.

Speaking of annoying autocorrect, I gave my mom my old iPhone a couple months ago and even though I reset it to factory settings, she swears to me that the autocorrect on some things is still there from how I used to type... or basically she blames me for her spelling errors.
    I am fully convinced gremlins come in and mess with my iPhone at night. Just when I think iCloud and I have come to an understanding, a thousand pics turn back up on my phone. Even Mr. SR is baffled. I think I've got it fixed now...*goes to check*...yep, so far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    I might love my team, but I was kind of relieved heading into the week knowing I'd be knee deep in Orlando theme parks and would miss the game. Then came lunch at the NBC Sports Grill. Damn them and their 100 TVs. Still love my team, but this season band-aids and beer are not enough.
    We all have years like that. That's part of why college football is so much better than pro.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

I am fully convinced gremlins come in and mess with my iPhone at night. Just when I think iCloud and I have come to an understanding, a thousand pics turn back up on my phone. Even Mr. SR is baffled. I think I've got it fixed now...*goes to check*...yep, so far so good.
    As long as it's pictures you remember taking, I think you shouldn't have to worry too much.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    GO FALCONS!!!

I knew they could do it!!

http://weclipart.com/gimg/CA48504B75...3e754468fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Oh dear. Well, at least the food was good, right?

Ruh oh...

We all have years like that. That's part of why college football is so much better than pro.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. College football is awesome.

As long as it's pictures you remember taking, I think you shouldn't have to worry too much.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I'm not losing them. They're all in my iPhoto cloud on my desktop. I just don't need them on my phone, but every time I would upload pics from the phone to the computer, all the pics in the cloud would end up on my phone also. I had to tell it not to do that in 3 different places. Sigh.

I'm not losing them. They're all in my iPhoto cloud on my desktop. I just don't need them on my phone, but every time I would upload pics from the phone to the computer, all the pics in the cloud would end up on my phone also. I had to tell it not to do that in 3 different places. Sigh.
    3 different places -- kinda like how iTunes sends me round in circles when I've forgotten my password again.

3 different places -- kinda like how iTunes sends me round in circles when I've forgotten my password again.
    Ah, passwords. Another problem area. I use 1Password to store mine, but I don't know if it's available for you. Check it out.

Oh, I will... any help is welcome in that area.

At work, we are supposed to keep our passwords, you know secret from our colleagues... but in order for us to remember them, all of us have written them down somewhere -- some use the back of their calendars, I have a printed paper folded into a boat, on sticky notes (I have a sticky note hidden in my keyboard with my passwords so if someone runs off with my keyboard, I have a problem ).

Ah, passwords. Another problem area. I use 1Password to store mine, but I don't know if it's available for you. Check it out.
    Ohhhh password wrangling. I have all of mine in a spreadsheet saved on my Mac, iPhone and iPad.

Oh, I will... any help is welcome in that area.

At work, we are supposed to keep our passwords, you know secret from our colleagues... but in order for us to remember them, all of us have written them down somewhere -- some use the back of their calendars, I have a printed paper folded into a boat, on sticky notes (I have a sticky note hidden in my keyboard with my passwords so if someone runs off with my keyboard, I have a problem ).

Ohhhh password wrangling. I have all of mine in a spreadsheet saved on my Mac, iPhone and iPad.
    Ya'll just made Mr. SR cry. I have to keep the location of where I have my CVV number for my credit card written down because I can't remember it a deep dark secret from him because he would give me a 20 minute lecture on computer security. That's why I have 1Password on all 3 of my devices. Then you only have to remember one password. It will update for you also.

And yes, I am aware that I could store my CVV number in 1Password, but I'm lazy.

It doesn't help that we have to change our password every so often, for different applications. I also tend to use my colleagues' names as passwords.