Page 7581 of 7610 FirstFirst ... 6581708174817531757175787579758075817582758375847591 ... LastLast
Results 151,601 to 151,620 of 152186

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Hi everyone. I've also been attached to my cars, except for my first one which was a bucket of junk. I remember crying when my mom sold one of her cars.

Speaking of crying, only 12 days until Infinity War. I think I'm going to do a Thor/Avengers marathon when it gets closer. Maybe some of the others too. Iron Man and Captain America, at least.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

It's another early, early day for me! And I already want to go back to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    Hi everyone. I've also been attached to my cars, except for my first one which was a bucket of junk. I remember crying when my mom sold one of her cars.

Speaking of crying, only 12 days until Infinity War. I think I'm going to do a Thor/Avengers marathon when it gets closer. Maybe some of the others too. Iron Man and Captain America, at least.
    Mmm, I've been considering an Iron Man rewatch as well. And it's gonna be crazy trying to avoid spoilers until I see IW.

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

It's another early, early day for me! And I already want to go back to bed.

Mmm, I've been considering an Iron Man rewatch as well. And it's gonna be crazy trying to avoid spoilers until I see IW.
    Spoilers before the 27th? Or do you not get to see it opening weekend? Eek. I know that would hurt. I really need to do a rewatch as well. 10 years of movies...that's a lot of info for my flaky mind to keep up with.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Kate Heightmeyer's office or thereabouts...

Is it out this week? Or next week?

For us, out means wednesday -- so tomorrow or next week.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus

icon by Falcon Horus & signature by JadedWraith || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon
    Proper Stargate Rewatch still happening right now -- season 6 of SG-1

It's out next week. The 27th.

I want to be spoiled for it, since my fave is likely to bite the bullet. I need to know what to expect going in.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Spoilers before the 27th? Or do you not get to see it opening weekend? Eek. I know that would hurt. I really need to do a rewatch as well. 10 years of movies...that's a lot of info for my flaky mind to keep up with.
    I won't be able to see it until the afternoon of the 27th. A few countries are still getting it before the 27th, and then there's everyone who got into the advance showings the night of the 26th. So there's a window that I have to avoid... There's only three spoilers I want to know about. The rest, I'd rather be surprised.

Ah, therefore it opens on the 25th over here.

icon by Falcon Horus & signature by JadedWraith || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Over on Tumblr, the Loki fandom is counting down how many days he has to live.

Canon? I don't need no stinking canon.

Fix it with fic!!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Over on Tumblr, the Loki fandom is counting down how many days he has to live.

Canon? I don't need no stinking canon.

Fix it with fic!!

I have to go to the dermatologist today for my 6 month check. *sigh* Getting old (and being pale) sucks.

I have to go to the dermatologist today for my 6 month check. *sigh* Getting old (and being pale) sucks.
    Have been a vampire long?

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

It certainly does. (fellow pale girl here!)

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

It certainly does. (fellow pale girl here!)

The doctor actually told me "you know, you're very pale". Like, NO WAY!!!!

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I won't be able to see it until the afternoon of the 27th. A few countries are still getting it before the 27th, and then there's everyone who got into the advance showings the night of the 26th. So there's a window that I have to avoid... There's only three spoilers I want to know about. The rest, I'd rather be surprised.
    Ahh. Makes sense. Damn internet. And TGIF. It's sunny here, hallelujah.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

OMG.

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

Welcome to my world. Wait until the first time he/she talks to you about "age spots." lol

Since birth.

What a shocker. Add very sensitive on that. I'm so jealous of people who can use scented soaps. Sometimes I sniff them in the store. I can't even wash my clothes in anything scented.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    Since birth.

Page 7581 of 7610 FirstFirst ... 6581708174817531757175787579758075817582758375847591 ... LastLast