Page 7711 of 7716 FirstFirst ... 671172117611766177017708770977107711771277137714 ... LastLast
Results 154,201 to 154,220 of 154312

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

I have to go in for an additional biopsy test on Thursday (this one while laying face down, pinned down, to a table - fun times - NOT). So that means I have to have another covid-19 test, aka a lobotomy, on Monday. Ugh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    Believe me he had some interesting stories about working with the Russians.

I've finally recovered from spending Monday with the twins. But seriously, we had a lot of fun. We were able to play with the water hose on the deck. Mr. SR filled a bucket with water and they had a ball splashing and dunking their faces. SR Jr. said they learned that in swim class. They cried when splashed with the hose like they were being waterboarded every single time. Thing 2 grabbed the hose and sprayed himself in the face. Same reaction.

They also enjoyed throwing their hats and balls over into the yard and watching dad retrieve them. When I pulled out the bottle of sunscreen, they came over and held out their arms. I guess we've done this before.

They go catatonic when Sesame Street is on. Thing 1 likes to snuggle and read books but Thing 2 just runs back and forth.
    Loving all the twin stories!! Kids are so much fun at that age.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Right? I'm super excited. And one of our friends who lives a few hours south of me is going too. She will stop to pick up me and the kiddo up in her brand new RV. Southern chicks in an RV. Madness there will be.

And as I'm also a Supernatural fan, I can relate all too well to that relief when it's finally over. 15 years. My dedication was bought with the eye candy.
    I haven't watched Supernatural in years, but I'm curious as to how they'll end it. Do you think they will kill them off? I don't know how you end it without killing them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Reminds me of those kids which stand near a waterfountain which disappears for several seconds into the ground before it reappears so they go and look where the water went, and get it square in the face when it comes back.

Or when my sister is watering the plants and I squeeze the hose shut behind her back, so when she checks where the water went, I let go. Works every time!
    You're a little stinker!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Got up a little early for once. Comet TV is starting the cycle all over again with a BSG Season 1 mini-marathon today. So say we all!

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    I have to go in for an additional biopsy test on Thursday (this one while laying face down, pinned down, to a table - fun times - NOT). So that means I have to have another covid-19 test, aka a lobotomy, on Monday. Ugh!!
    Eewwwww! Not fun times at all! Hope it goes well. *hugs you*

I haven't watched Supernatural in years, but I'm curious as to how they'll end it. Do you think they will kill them off? I don't know how you end it without killing them off.
    Gotta agree there. It seems like the natural ending for them.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

You'll be prepared for it now... ? Good luck!

You're a little stinker!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 9 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Second covid-19 screening was just as bad as the last one. It was the other nostril, so at least I'm even now. People who say it isn't uncomfortable must have a much higher threshold of what "uncomfortable" means than I do.

Now I have to wait for the next biopsy on Thursday. Hopefully that doesn't show anything else, and I'll be one small surgery away from being done.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Got up a little early for once. Comet TV is starting the cycle all over again with a BSG Season 1 mini-marathon today. So say we all!

Eewwwww! Not fun times at all! Hope it goes well. *hugs you*
    *hugs back* Thanks, I need it.

Yeah, cause if there are still monsters out there then they'd still be fighting them so how would it end?

You'll be prepared for it now... ? Good luck!
    Thank you!

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

Official day one of furlough and I hit the lake bright in early for a long walk. I've been renting from local marinas when I paddle, but I just ordered my very own kayak. I am pumped! I will be a lake bum this summer.

I haven't watched any of season 15. They just dropped on Netflix so I hope to start them this week. I don't know, I guess I just imagined them driving into the sunset in the Impala with Wayward Son playing. It wouldn't be the best way the story could/should end with an overused cliché trope, but it would be a warm and fuzzies for me (and though they are fictional characters, I'd like to think of them out there killing all the monsters for me ).

Second covid-19 screening was just as bad as the last one. It was the other nostril, so at least I'm even now. People who say it isn't uncomfortable must have a much higher threshold of what "uncomfortable" means than I do.

Now I have to wait for the next biopsy on Thursday. Hopefully that doesn't show anything else, and I'll be one small surgery away from being done.

*hugs back* Thanks, I need it.

Yeah, cause if there are still monsters out there then they'd still be fighting them so how would it end?

Thank you!
    Bunches of hugs to you. That sucks. I had the brain puncturing covid swab and it felt like something was on fire.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

I bet that other nostril had been making fun of the first one so karma came and took it down a notch.

I sincerely hope, I don't ever need a covid-19 test...cause my braincell would be scared for life.

I could be pursuaded to submit to an antibody test since that's a blood test... however, on second thought, I am somewhat fearful of needles so maybe not.

Also, don't put me up for mummification until after I'm dead.
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Hope it all goes well! *hugs you*

Official day one of furlough and I hit the lake bright in early for a long walk. I've been renting from local marinas when I paddle, but I just ordered my very own kayak. I am pumped! I will be a lake bum this summer.
    Whoo Hoo! Sounds like fun!

I haven't watched any of season 15. They just dropped on Netflix so I hope to start them this week. I don't know, I guess I just imagined them driving into the sunset in the Impala with Wayward Son playing. It wouldn't be the best way the story could/should end with an overused clich� trope, but it would be a warm and fuzzies for me (and though they are fictional characters, I'd like to think of them out there killing all the monsters for me ).
    True, it would certainly be less depressing a way to end it.

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

I haven't watched any of season 15. They just dropped on Netflix so I hope to start them this week. I don't know, I guess I just imagined them driving into the sunset in the Impala with Wayward Son playing. It wouldn't be the best way the story could/should end with an overused clich� trope, but it would be a warm and fuzzies for me (and though they are fictional characters, I'd like to think of them out there killing all the monsters for me ).

Bunches of hugs to you. That sucks. I had the brain puncturing covid swab and it felt like something was on fire.
    I saw that the finale will be sometime in the fall. I think they will do just what you said and let them ride away.

I haven't had the Covid test but I've had both nostrils cauterized to stop bleeding, so there's that. Imagine what looks like a small curling iron stuck up your nose. Fun.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Nope, I don't want to imagine that tiny curling iron at all... nope, nope, nope...

Oh goodness, SR! I will have nightmares about that image.

A friend of mine had surgery for a deviated septum. She told me stories. They were not pretty. Basically, if you can avoid any kind of treatment in your nose, then you should avoid it at all costs.

Oh goodness, SR! I will have nightmares about that image.

A friend of mine had surgery for a deviated septum. She told me stories. They were not pretty. Basically, if you can avoid any kind of treatment in your nose, then you should avoid it at all costs.
    Yep, Mr. SR and I both have a deviated septum. SR Jr. has a double deviated septum, so he had the surgery. As far as I know, there has been little change. They bought a sleep number bed so now when he snores like a foghorn, his wife elevates his side of the bed. LOL

they bought a sleep number bed so now when he snores like a foghorn, his wife elevates his side of the bed. LOL

I'm not following the person, so I've just seen random posts through other people.
    I finally followed the link, managed to log in (yay me), then battled with Tumblr (still don't understand how it works). There is a lot of clicking, cursing, one unfollow, and then a revelation... oh, that's how reblogging and notes work.

It only took me 15 or so minutes to get there. I call that a win.

Yep, Mr. SR and I both have a deviated septum. SR Jr. has a double deviated septum, so he had the surgery. As far as I know, there has been little change. They bought a sleep number bed so now when he snores like a foghorn, his wife elevates his side of the bed. LOL
    Whatever works!

I finally followed the link, managed to log in (yay me), then battled with Tumblr (still don't understand how it works). There is a lot of clicking, cursing, one unfollow, and then a revelation... oh, that's how reblogging and notes work.

I saw you on there and commented on your post! It's really quite easy to get around once you're used to it.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Weird, I posted yesterday and it's not here. Damn internet eating my posts again...

Nope, I don't want to imagine that tiny curling iron at all... nope, nope, nope...
    *shudders and cringes*

Heh, sounds like me with Pillowfort...

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Just walked by my front door and there was a black snake climbing up the glass storm door. I think he was going to ring the bell. I yelled for Mr. SR to come see and he (the snake, not the mister) slithered away. He was about 3 feet long. We have one in the neighborhood we call Big Papa that is much bigger. This must have been an offspring. Since we have woods all around, this comes as no surprise. Snakes don't bother me much unless they are poisonous.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Just walked by my front door and there was a black snake climbing up the glass storm door. I think he was going to ring the bell. I yelled for Mr. SR to come see and he (the snake, not the mister) slithered away. He was about 3 feet long. We have one in the neighborhood we call Big Papa that is much bigger. This must have been an offspring. Since we have woods all around, this comes as no surprise. Snakes don't bother me much unless they are poisonous.
    Cool! And yet, creepy. *in Indiana Jones voice* "Snakes....why did it have to be snakes?"

One time I opened up the bulkhead doors from inside the basement only to have a snake pop up. I screamed and ran like hell. My mother said it was the fastest she'd ever seen me move.

I once had a dog who hated snakes so much he would grab them in his mouth and fling them across the yard.

Page 7711 of 7716 FirstFirst ... 671172117611766177017708770977107711771277137714 ... LastLast