No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eye is on live TV right now!!! Insomnia sometimes works out well.

Let me live blog.....

"Kolyaaaaaaa!"

Rodney saving Elizabeth

"Weir is dead." "I am going kill you."

Credits

"Rain" hitting the jumper while you can see shadows on the ground. Special effects fail.

John stalking around all serious mission like is super hot.

And poor David, Torri, and Robert get all wet. It's amazing they didn't all contract pneumonia.

Carson, just buck up, will ya?

And John takes out more Genii.

Then cuts the power.

These commercials are for old people. What station am I watching? El Ray network. Never even heard of it before.

The Ford/Carson bickering is already getting old. But Ford is a cheeky little bugger. "He'll be the dot getting rid of the other dots."

And more commercials. Ad for My Pillow.... considering it's 3am that's some good timing.

John makes the Genii go splat, splat, splat against the shield.

Kolya lets slip that Elizabeth is still alive. John's whole demeanor changes. "Let me talk to her" squee!

And John is suddenly very agreeable to helping. Tee-hee.

Okay enough fracking commercials!! Maybe it is better to watch another way.

Rodney's arm around Elizabeth. Sweet!

Sora is a little brat.

Obligatory girl fight. *sigh*

I want an AU story where Kolya actually takes Rodney and Elizabeth hostage.

"I'm not aiming at her". Hand holding!!!!

The water hitting the shield was well done.

John and Elizabeth being all cutesy.

Oh Rodney you're such a dork.

And now I'll go read my favorite post-Eye fic, Storm Damage

Night all! Or should I say, good morning?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Good ... morning...

Best audiocommentary in a long time.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

The Eye is on live TV right now!!! Insomnia sometimes works out well.

Let me live blog.....

"Kolyaaaaaaa!"

Rodney saving Elizabeth

"Weir is dead." "I am going kill you."

Credits

"Rain" hitting the jumper while you can see shadows on the ground. Special effects fail.

John stalking around all serious mission like is super hot.

And poor David, Torri, and Robert get all wet. It's amazing they didn't all contract pneumonia.

Carson, just buck up, will ya?

And John takes out more Genii.

Then cuts the power.

These commercials are for old people. What station am I watching? El Ray network. Never even heard of it before.

The Ford/Carson bickering is already getting old. But Ford is a cheeky little bugger. "He'll be the dot getting rid of the other dots."

And more commercials. Ad for My Pillow.... considering it's 3am that's some good timing.

John makes the Genii go splat, splat, splat against the shield.

Kolya lets slip that Elizabeth is still alive. John's whole demeanor changes. "Let me talk to her" squee!

And John is suddenly very agreeable to helping. Tee-hee.

Okay enough fracking commercials!! Maybe it is better to watch another way.

Rodney's arm around Elizabeth. Sweet!

Sora is a little brat.

Obligatory girl fight. *sigh*

I want an AU story where Kolya actually takes Rodney and Elizabeth hostage.

"I'm not aiming at her". Hand holding!!!!

The water hitting the shield was well done.

John and Elizabeth being all cutesy.

Oh Rodney you're such a dork.

And now I'll go read my favorite post-Eye fic, Storm Damage

OMG speaking of PRETTY! All the rain-soaked, angsty growly hawt Sparky pretties!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Good ... morning...

Indeed! I do miss our post-a-thons, those were such fun!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

For tomorrow's game - GO BELGIUM!!!

Good ... morning...

Thanks! I did eventually manage to fall asleep, by the way.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

OMG speaking of PRETTY! All the rain-soaked, angsty growly hawt Sparky pretties!

Indeed! I do miss our post-a-thons, those were such fun!
          Yeah, they were a lot of fun!

Comment

For tomorrow's game - GO BELGIUM!!!
            Thanks! We'll do our best!

Comment

Thanks! We'll do our best!
              You're doing well so far. I'm actually watching it on a Spanish speaking station because it's the only one playing it. I have it muted.

Oh, and Southern Red - I'm on season 2 of Lucifer now and I really like it. I'm also not really caring about the ship, but I love Tom Ellis.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And Belgium won!!!! Congrats Falcon Horus!!

Comment

And Belgium won!!!! Congrats Falcon Horus!!
                    Oh hell yeah, we did. Third place is ours!

2 beautiful goals and then that magnificent save by Alderweireld -- Oh my goddess, that took my breath away.

I'm sorry England -- it's not coming home this year.

Hoping Croatia can kick France's butt tomorrow, and all is good with the world.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Congratulations to Belgium *high-fives Falcon Horus* and GO CROATIA!

Comment

11.gif

Damn France.

Comment

You're doing well so far. I'm actually watching it on a Spanish speaking station because it's the only one playing it. I have it muted.

Oh, and Southern Red - I'm on season 2 of Lucifer now and I really like it. I'm also not really caring about the ship, but I love Tom Ellis.
                          Thought you would. Did you ever watch Sleepy Hollow? It had a similar shippy situation plus an actor with a great voice. I'd pay to see Tom Ellis and Tom Mison in something together. Reading the dictionary? Anything?
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42666[/ATTACH]
                            Damn France.
                            Same. But for me Croatia is the true victor. Modric got the award for best player (leaving our very own Eden Hazard and France's Griezmann behind him). Best goalie award goes to our very own Thibeau Courtois -- he earned it.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Thought you would. Did you ever watch Sleepy Hollow? It had a similar shippy situation plus an actor with a great voice. I'd pay to see Tom Ellis and Tom Mison in something together. Reading the dictionary? Anything?
                            Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison is awesome. And the show itself is really sweet too. I'm still peeved it got cancelled cause I was really loving the rebooted continuation.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              No I never watched Sleepy Hollow. Should I watch it after I'm done with Lucifer?

Same. But for me Croatia is the true victor. Modric got the award for best player (leaving our very own Eden Hazard and France's Griezmann behind him). Best goalie award goes to our very own Thibeau Courtois -- he earned it.
                              That's great! I tried talking to my brother and sister-in-law about the World Cup and they were just like "why were you even watching that?" But I did really get into it, even if I didn't understand it all.

Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison is awesome. And the show itself is really sweet too. I'm still peeved it got cancelled cause I was really loving the rebooted continuation.
                              Okay, I guess I SHOULD watch it then if it's on Hulu or Netflix once I'm done with Lucifer.

Comment

That's great! I tried talking to my brother and sister-in-law about the World Cup and they were just like "why were you even watching that?" But I did really get into it, even if I didn't understand it all.
                                Game play or rules of the game?

Cause with the VAR this year, game play was occasionally put on hold for closer inspection of the mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X