No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's apparently the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Not wrong though...

Let's hope that we're back to travelling next year. I don't think it'll be possible in 2021 but I'm definitely hoping 2022 gets us back on the international pathways.
      Crossing my fingers for just that! I do have a trip to New Mexico planned in May, but that is probably the furthest from home I'll get this year.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Zandra's Ashes: yes I'm French. There are so many great things to eat here. Yes I love my country. Lol

I would like to go to Japan. I can't wait for this pandemic to be behind us
      That's on my bucket list as well. Such a long flight from here though.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all had an awesome Screw the Angst Wednesday!

We went on a raiding party supply run to the mainland today. My feet and legs are very tired, and I can't wait to fall into bed.

Heh! That's adorable!

Ireland and Scotland. Some day...
      Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      I still want to get to the UK. London has long been on my bucket list.
      I want to go back to all of the above. I didn't get out much outside of London, I only had a few days, so there are so many sites in England I want to visit. Of the three, I enjoyed my visit to Scotland the most.

I'm seeing a lot of virtual tours of bucket list places, I really need to embrace the armchair travel culture more. I think I need to queue up my favorite travel movies and cook some correlating dishes to accompany them.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

It's apparently the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century...
        *cues Twilight Zone theme music*

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
        I'm seeing a lot of virtual tours of bucket list places, I really need to embrace the armchair travel culture more. I think I need to queue up my favorite travel movies and cook some correlating dishes to accompany them.
        Hmm, that sounds like something for me to try...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Chapter 9 hasn't been written yet, but chapter 10 of the Office Saga sure formed well today... it may end in murder though and might be autobiographical in nature...

Some colleagues can sometimes be so... *censores self* ...you know.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Chapter 9 hasn't been written yet, but chapter 10 of the Office Saga sure formed well today... it may end in murder though and might be autobiographical in nature...

Ruh-oh...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, I know.

Good thing it's the weekend now! A nice break.

Okay I gotta tell you guys about this. I play this online game about music, and this guy I've been playing asks if I want to chat. I have lots of online friends, like you guys, so I said sure. But then he started with saying weird kinds of things, and he just now asked if I'm affectionate and like kissing. I was like "whoa, I don't want to date anyone". Do people really try to find relationships through online games now? So weird.

Comment

Oh, I know.
                Thank you!

But then he started with saying weird kinds of things, and he just now asked if I'm affectionate and like kissing. I was like "whoa, I don't want to date anyone". Do people really try to find relationships through online games now? So weird.
                What?!?

That would be an instant block from me. Creepy much!

However, not unheard of people meeting each other through online gaming or similar interests.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Okay I gotta tell you guys about this. I play this online game about music, and this guy I've been playing asks if I want to chat. I have lots of online friends, like you guys, so I said sure. But then he started with saying weird kinds of things, and he just now asked if I'm affectionate and like kissing. I was like "whoa, I don't want to date anyone". Do people really try to find relationships through online games now? So weird.
                  What FH said. Creepy! Time to smash the block button.

However, not unheard of people meeting each other through online gaming or similar interests.
                  Indeed. No different than say, joining a club like the SCA or something and meeting people.

Comment

What?!?

That would be an instant block from me. Creepy much!

Yeah I stopped talking to him. He wrote me a few more times but he's been quiet today. Thank goodness.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    What FH said. Creepy! Time to smash the block button.

Indeed. No different than say, joining a club like the SCA or something and meeting people.
                    I can see meeting through similar interests, but this is just SongPop where you guess songs. It's hardly the basis for a relationship. Or, should I say, for a hook up which is more where this guy's brain seemed to be. Uh, no.

Comment

I can see meeting through similar interests, but this is just SongPop where you guess songs. It's hardly the basis for a relationship.
                      But almost all songs are about love or the fall-out of it.

Comment

Oh, I know.

Good thing it's the weekend now! A nice break.

Ewww, creepy. I don't know about dating but I do know that disgusting pieces of humanity prey on young girls online. Maybe he thinks you are a teen. Now I have to go wash my hands. Ewwww.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Ewww, creepy. I don't know about dating but I do know that disgusting pieces of humanity prey on young girls online. Maybe he thinks you are a teen. Now I have to go wash my hands. Ewwww.
                          *shudders* Yeah, I'm thinking that's what's going on, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I went back and looked. One of the first things we'd said was that he is in his 50s and I said I was in my 40s. So I don't think it's that.

Still creepy as hell.

Comment

I went back and looked. One of the first things we'd said was that he is in his 50s and I said I was in my 40s. So I don't think it's that.

Still creepy as hell.
                              Basically, he's in his midlife crisis and instead of getting the cool motorcycle, he's trying online dating but nobody told him the app for that is called Tindr. WHICH DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY LESS CREEPY!

-----

I realized yesterday that should Gateworld go down, I wouldn't have copies of my Office Saga. A rather shocking realization I might add -- hence I went back and saved them all... for prosperity. (...and beta-reading...)

And goddess, Claire needs to stop posting yummy cupcakes on her instagram...

Comment

Basically, he's in his midlife crisis and instead of getting the cool motorcycle, he's trying online dating but nobody told him the app for that is called Tindr. WHICH DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY LESS CREEPY!

-----

I realized yesterday that should Gateworld go down, I wouldn't have copies of my Office Saga. A rather shocking realization I might add -- hence I went back and saved them all... for prosperity. (...and beta-reading...)

And goddess, Claire needs to stop posting yummy cupcakes on her instagram...
                                I have friends who insist on posting recipes complete with videos on FB that make my mouth water. Sometimes I can't help it and I print them, like the Chocolate Lasagna I made this weekend. In my defense I did use the low fat/sugar version of everything, but still it all adds up. Mr. SR just says "Life's too short" or "Stay off the scale."
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X