Page 7561 of 7561 FirstFirst ... 656170617461751175517558755975607561
Results 151,201 to 151,207 of 151207
    In my imagination ... Oh, you meant in reality?

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

So as if we needed more proof that Tumblr leads you down a dark path...

One of the posts that came across my dash said “imagine if your icon was the protagonist in the last series you watched...”. Well, my icon is John and Elizabeth and I’m currently binge watching... The Office.

I have no time to write at all lately - I’m actually starting to teach a sign language class tomorrow evening - but the fic bunnies are evil and they’re already deciding who would be who.

Someone over on Stargate Command was bingewatching SG1 and The Golden Girls, and dreamed about a crossover. I though she should write it too -- it was considered a crackpot idea.

And someone else complained most Tumblr Atlantis fans only seem to ship McShep.
    Though plenty of Sparkies on Command though.

On that note: why are we calling it Sparky again?
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    Ya'll just made Mr. SR cry. I have to keep the location of where I have my CVV number for my credit card written down because I can't remember it a deep dark secret from him because he would give me a 20 minute lecture on computer security. That's why I have 1Password on all 3 of my devices. Then you only have to remember one password. It will update for you also.

And yes, I am aware that I could store my CVV number in 1Password, but I'm lazy.
    I think my objection to using something like 1Password is basically, "I have to remember ANOTHER password for this thing?"

Quote Originally Posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    So as if we needed more proof that Tumblr leads you down a dark path...

One of the posts that came across my dash said “imagine if your icon was the protagonist in the last series you watched...”. Well, my icon is John and Elizabeth and I’m currently binge watching... The Office.

I have no time to write at all lately - I’m actually starting to teach a sign language class tomorrow evening - but the fic bunnies are evil and they’re already deciding who would be who.
    Oh my...

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Someone over on Stargate Command was bingewatching SG1 and The Golden Girls, and dreamed about a crossover. I though she should write it too -- it was considered a crackpot idea.

And someone else complained most Tumblr Atlantis fans only seem to ship McShep.
    Though plenty of Sparkies on Command though.

On that note: why are we calling it Sparky again?
    https://john-elizabeth.livejournal.com/profile
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I think my objection to using something like 1Password is basically, "I have to remember ANOTHER password for this thing?"
    Yes, but the whole point is you only have to remember your master password. It stores all the others for you.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Quote Originally Posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Oh, and I forgot: how’s everyone doing?

As well as: OH HOLY COW I hate Photobucket. I haven’t been using it at all lately but now I can’t even access it on my iPad! Does anybody have any recommendations for other photo hosting websites?
    After what happened to Photobucket i moved over to Imgur for my photos. Works just fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by itsaparadox View Post
    After what happened to Photobucket i moved over to Imgur for my photos. Works just fine for me.
    Thanks for the tip.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    Yes, but the whole point is you only have to remember your master password. It stores all the others for you.
    Too true.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.