No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine, any 'Petty Officer' out there is now rolling their eyes...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Been watching NCIS from the start. Watched JAG on and off... but more off than on.

@Scary Kitty
      That return is only temporary (for now).
      Yeah, I figured it was just a guest spot.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
      JAG was on TV a lot when I was growing up. I was never specifically much of a fan, but I sort of became sort of familiar with the characters through osmosis and the odd episode that I caught.

It was the show that initially made me think that maybe pettiness was considered the worst sin in the navy. Because it always seemed like it was a Petty Officer who was was on trial, I wondered if "Petty Officer" was the title given to officers who were in legal trouble.
      OMG!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Presuming SR has left Paris intact so that I may enjoy it a little tomorrow and Disneyland over the weekend... I'll be away till monday (and I'm taking the matches and the candles).

Have fun!

Comment

Presuming SR has left Paris intact so that I may enjoy it a little tomorrow and Disneyland over the weekend... I'll be away till monday (and I'm taking the matches and the candles).

Have fun!
            c
            You have a great time! Don't destroy the city!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Presuming SR has left Paris intact so that I may enjoy it a little tomorrow and Disneyland over the weekend... I'll be away till monday
              Have lots of fun, and give Mickey a big hug!

(and I'm taking the matches and the candles).

Comment

Have fun!
                It was still standing when I left. Hopefully, it has stopped raining. Watch out for the traffic and enjoy some chocolate for me. We spent close to 100 euros on chocolate and macarons on our trip. LOL Ate the Belgium first, 'cause it's the best. Pierre Marcolini rocks. (thus the 100 euros)
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  c
                  You have a great time! Don't destroy the city!
                  It's still in one piece... sort of...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  It was still standing when I left. Hopefully, it has stopped raining. Watch out for the traffic and enjoy some chocolate for me. We spent close to 100 euros on chocolate and macarons on our trip. LOL Ate the Belgium first, 'cause it's the best. Pierre Marcolini rocks. (thus the 100 euros)
                  It was indeed still standing ... still is after today.

It wasn't me who broke the item in the museum store of the National Museum of Midieval Art. I was, however, too late to catch it from crashing onto the floor as the lady on the opposite side pushed the item off the shelf.

Anywho, I passed by a chocolate store where they had the mask of Tutanchamon IN CHOCOLATE on display. Nearly licked the glass casing.

Tomorrow and Sunday is Disneyland time. I'll try to hug Mickey or any other Disney/Marvel figure I can spot.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Anywho, I passed by a chocolate store where they had the mask of Tutanchamon IN CHOCOLATE on display. Nearly licked the glass casing.
                    Mmmmm....chocolate...

Tomorrow and Sunday is Disneyland time. I'll try to hug Mickey or any other Disney/Marvel figure I can spot.
                    Yay!

Comment

Have not been able to hug any character. They are well guarded and can only be hugged during certain times. It was also raining pretty much the entire day so wasn't really in the best of states to be hugging Mickey or others.

Also, one rollercoaster had a waiting time of 130 minutes... we thought we read the board wrong but nope, we didn't... Thundermountain in Frontierland had a 130 minute waiting time at 18:09.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Have not been able to hug any character. They are well guarded and can only be hugged during certain times. It was also raining pretty much the entire day so wasn't really in the best of states to be hugging Mickey or others.

Also, one rollercoaster had a waiting time of 130 minutes... we thought we read the board wrong but nope, we didn't... Thundermountain in Frontierland had a 130 minute waiting time at 18:09.
                        Ahhhh, so it was a typical day at Disney, aside from the rain, of course.

Here's this week's College Football Roundup! USC had a bye, Virginia Tech beat Miami 42-35, Tennessee fell to Georgia 43-14, and Navy beat Air Force 34-25. This morning's PT run in Atlantis will be...interesting.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

I survived Hyperspace Mountain... and never doing that again.

Also, Thundermountain.... sorta forgot it has a pitchblack part in it, but it was so much more fun that the space mountain 2.0. I'm sorry but rollercoasters that happen in the dark are just no fun, especially when you loose all sense of up and down during the ride.

But we did it, and in my sister's words: "We're off the wussies list."

But only barely, I might add.

Comment

I survived Hyperspace Mountain... and never doing that again.

Also, Thundermountain.... sorta forgot it has a pitchblack part in it, but it was so much more fun that the space mountain 2.0. I'm sorry but rollercoasters that happen in the dark are just no fun, especially when you loose all sense of up and down during the ride.

But we did it, and in my sister's words: "We're off the wussies list."

But only barely, I might add.
                              Good for you!! I used to love rollercoasters (before my back got bad and now I would never attempt it). I agree with you about the dark thing. I never liked rollercoasters that went into the dark.

Did you get to hug any characters?

Comment

Something I just saw on Tumblr:

Someone asked Joe Mallozzi if they knew about Sparky's popularity and did they make script choices because of it. And Mallozzi says "Alas, the writers weren't aware that this was a popular fan pairing at the time."

He's such a *bleeping* liar!!! Gero came on GW to say a hug is just a hug. They knew. And you're telling me that the kiss in The Long Goodbye wasn't on purpose. Puh-leeeeze!!

So many years later, and that man can still make my blood boil.

Comment

Working...
                                X