Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    If there's a chance of snow, people around here buy milk and bread. I've never understood the milk thing because if you lose power you'll lose refrigeration.
    But there will be plenty of refrigeration outside.

It's freezing like 5 below zero celsius degrees right now. That should be plenty enough to keep that milk cool.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        But there will be plenty of refrigeration outside.

It's freezing like 5 below zero celsius degrees right now. That should be plenty enough to keep that milk cool.
        You're so lucky, we've had to deal with -20 weather here for the last few days.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          You're so lucky, we've had to deal with -20 weather here for the last few days.
          Personally, I want that and lots of snow... cause the inch that fell is just not enough. It's a poor excuse for winter.

I love winter and snow. I want to build a snowman, and position it near the entrance of our parking lot, and put a sign with it that reads "Have a nice day!".

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Personally, I want that and lots of snow... cause the inch that fell is just not enough. It's a poor excuse for winter.

I love winter and snow. I want to build a snowman, and position it near the entrance of our parking lot, and put a sign with it that reads "Have a nice day!".
            Awwwww cute! If you get to do that, you're really going to have to take a picture and share it with us!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Awwwww cute! If you get to do that, you're really going to have to take a picture and share it with us!
              You betcha, but for the moment... not enough actual snow to do that... unless it's very tiny snowman.

Comment

Wow, you'd really love it here. There are also giant mounds of snow in the streets in addition to the somewhat ridiculous cold.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I would literally be the happiest in the whole wide world.

Comment

Took my sister a full minute to get the pun...

Still working from home today because OMG there MIGHT be snow coming -- like an inch.
                    Yeah, Belgium goes into panic mode for an inch of snow. We're not used to snow much.

But I'm not complaining. Just mocking my fellow countrymen.
                    Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

If there's a chance of snow, people around here buy milk and bread. I've never understood the milk thing because if you lose power you'll lose refrigeration.
                    Same here. I'm not going to call it mass panic, but it does bring with it a frantic sense of urgency and compulsion to buy milk and bread. My pre-snow grocery list is simpler: cheese, crackers and cookies. Brownies if I'm feeling crazy. I'd really like to see a little snow.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                      Same here. I'm not going to call it mass panic, but it does bring with it a frantic sense of urgency and compulsion to buy milk and bread. My pre-snow grocery list is simpler: cheese, crackers and cookies. Brownies if I'm feeling crazy. I'd really like to see a little snow.
                      What, no wine?

Comment

... have I really not been here since May?

Not much has changed - still working on college and still pining over fictional characters. How's everybody else doing?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Not much has changed - still working on college and still pining over fictional characters. How's everybody else doing?
                          Must have been really busy.

Time flies when you're busy.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Heya, long time no see! *hugs* Still pining over fictional characters and still working on my book. And also finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for finishing the house. (if you've ever heard the expression "island time"... yeah. )

Must have been really busy.

Time flies when you're busy.
                            So very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                              Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

What, no wine?
                              That's what I was going to say.

When it snows here our neighbor plows our everybody on our end of the street and I bake him a batch of brownies or sometimes a cake. His wife says he prays for more snow.

May? Wow you missed a lot. I became a grandma to twin boys, affectionately known as Thing 1 and Thing 2.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                That's what I was going to say.
                                *high-fives* Great minds think alike!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                When it snows here our neighbor plows our everybody on our end of the street and I bake him a batch of brownies or sometimes a cake. His wife says he prays for more snow.
                                OMG.

Comment

Working...
                                X