No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Without fail, I somehow always manage to type out "the" as "teh" when I initially prep the Wednesday post. I wonder if that means I should just embrace the teh?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Without fail, I somehow always manage to type out "the" as "teh" when I initially prep the Wednesday post. I wonder if that means I should just embrace the teh?
        You're still back in the day when "teh" was all the rage. And it just took me an annoying amount of time to make my autocorrect stop autocorrecting that word.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

LOL!

I keep misspelling production at work -- I don't know why but I always switch the u and the c around, and up with prodcution. And I don't always catch it doing.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Today's near misspelling: Thurdsay instead of Thursday.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            You're still back in the day when "teh" was all the rage. And it just took me an annoying amount of time to make my autocorrect stop autocorrecting that word.
            Ah, so I'm reliving the glory days of my youth! That explains a few things.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            LOL!

I keep misspelling production at work -- I don't know why but I always switch the u and the c around, and up with prodcution. And I don't always catch it doing.
            Ruh oh!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Oh, and of course... Happy Birthday to me!

Ugh, sounds like registration for Comic-Con San Diego. The difference being that SDCC's registration system actually works.
              Oh, Happy belated Birthday, Scary Kitty!

Sorry I missed it, I just got back home yesterday from a Thanksgiving weekend with family.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday the 13th! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                Oh, Happy belated Birthday, Scary Kitty!

Sorry I missed it, I just got back home yesterday from a Thanksgiving weekend with family.
                Thank you! *huggles*

Ah, Canadian Thanksgiving! Good times.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Comment

Yes, embrace the teh.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Speaking of annoying autocorrect, I gave my mom my old iPhone a couple months ago and even though I reset it to factory settings, she swears to me that the autocorrect on some things is still there from how I used to type... or basically she blames me for her spelling errors.

Comment

Oh, and I forgot: how’s everyone doing?

As well as: OH HOLY COW I hate Photobucket. I haven’t been using it at all lately but now I can’t even access it on my iPad! Does anybody have any recommendations for other photo hosting websites?
                      Last edited by ShipperWriter; 14 October 2017, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        As well as: OH HOLY COW I hate Photobucket. I haven’t been using it at all lately but now I can’t even access it on my iPad! Does anybody have any recommendations for other photo hosting websites?
                        Ah yes, Photobucket singlehandedly broke the entire internet in one fell swoop. Morons.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate a good (and most all free) substitute for it. But it probably exists somewhere.

I still have to pull several photos from Photobucket though -- only one album left to pull off the bloody site and then delete my account.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Now to this week's College Football Roundup: It's a mixed bag for all as USC beat Utah in a scary 28-27, Virginia Tech had a bye this week, Tennessee fell to South Carolina 15-9, Air Force beat UNLV 34-30, and Navy fell to Memphis 30-27. Methinks Sheppard and Lorne took it easy on the Marines for this morning's PT run.

Comment

...Air Force beat UNLV 34-30...
                            GO FALCONS!!!

I knew they could do it!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Now to this week's College Football Roundup: It's a mixed bag for all as USC beat Utah in a scary 28-27, Virginia Tech had a bye this week, Tennessee fell to South Carolina 15-9, Air Force beat UNLV 34-30, and Navy fell to Memphis 30-27. Methinks Sheppard and Lorne took it easy on the Marines for this morning's PT run.
                              I might love my team, but I was kind of relieved heading into the week knowing I'd be knee deep in Orlando theme parks and would miss the game. Then came lunch at the NBC Sports Grill. Damn them and their 100 TVs. Still love my team, but this season band-aids and beer are not enough.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                Yes, embrace the teh.

Speaking of annoying autocorrect, I gave my mom my old iPhone a couple months ago and even though I reset it to factory settings, she swears to me that the autocorrect on some things is still there from how I used to type... or basically she blames me for her spelling errors.
                                I am fully convinced gremlins come in and mess with my iPhone at night. Just when I think iCloud and I have come to an understanding, a thousand pics turn back up on my phone. Even Mr. SR is baffled. I think I've got it fixed now...*goes to check*...yep, so far so good.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                                I might love my team, but I was kind of relieved heading into the week knowing I'd be knee deep in Orlando theme parks and would miss the game. Then came lunch at the NBC Sports Grill. Damn them and their 100 TVs. Still love my team, but this season band-aids and beer are not enough.
                                We all have years like that. That's part of why college football is so much better than pro.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X