No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Good evening! Day was marvelous... plenty of sun and lunch in the park.
    Yay!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I just got a new cable box and am trying to figure out the new remote. I know I'm getting old. New technology used to come easy to me, and I'm going to visit the cable site to figure out how to use the remote. **Get off my lawn**
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by falcon horus View Post
      started watching on a whim... Forgot the reason why. Could have been the frozen story-line - can't remember. Anyhoodle, i love it! :d
      yay!!!

Comment

And I can't believe I freakin' forgot, but... HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY! May the luck of the Irish be with you all!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          I just got a new cable box and am trying to figure out the new remote. I know I'm getting old. New technology used to come easy to me, and I'm going to visit the cable site to figure out how to use the remote. **Get off my lawn**
          Our cable company (FIOS) recently changed the look of the "on demand" area and I am not amused. I don't use it very often but now can't find the stupid TV section.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          And I can't believe I freakin' forgot, but... HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY! May the luck of the Irish be with you all!
          And also to you. We are all Irish today.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Happy St. Patty's Day! I stumbled into a superhero themed restaurant in Atlanta today called Savage Pizza...loved it. Great way to add fun to an already festive day.

I need to check out Once Upon a Time. I've been binge watching Arrow and in one episode alone I counted three Stargate alumni.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Anything filmed in Vancouver (like Arrow) will be populated with Stargate alumni.

David Nykl appears like three seconds in Once Upon A Time before he's turned into a fish and never seen again.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                Happy St. Patty's Day! I stumbled into a superhero themed restaurant in Atlanta today called Savage Pizza...loved it. Great way to add fun to an already festive day.

I need to check out Once Upon a Time. I've been binge watching Arrow and in one episode alone I counted three Stargate alumni.
                That sounds like fun.

The Hallmark Channel is also full of Stargate alumni including directors. On a show called "When Calls the Heart" which I loooove, Major Lorne is married to the wraith from Aurora. LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  That sounds like fun.

The Hallmark Channel is also full of Stargate alumni including directors. On a show called "When Calls the Heart" which I loooove, Major Lorne is married to the wraith from Aurora. LOL
                  OMG.

Comment

That sounds like fun.

That's hard to imagine, probably one of those seeing is believing moments. I'll have to check that out, plus I'm always on the lookout for new shows to become addicted too. It's a sickness.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

That sounds like fun.

I thought she looked familiar last time I wondered in while my mom was watching that show.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                        That's hard to imagine, probably one of those seeing is believing moments. I'll have to check that out, plus I'm always on the lookout for new shows to become addicted too. It's a sickness.
                        When Calls the Heart is an adorable show about a teacher and a Mountie in a frontier town. The two leads have amazing chemistry and are so cute you want to pinch them.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        I thought she looked familiar last time I wondered in while my mom was watching that show.
                        Her character is the show's comic relief, annoying but somewhat lovable.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

When Calls the Heart is an adorable show about a teacher and a Mountie in a frontier town. The two leads have amazing chemistry and are so cute you want to pinch them.

Her character is the show's comic relief, annoying but somewhat lovable.
                            I'll try to remember that next time I nearly get sucked into watching.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              I'll try to remember that next time I nearly get sucked into watching.
                              No pressure. It's definitely a chick show. Mr. SR won't go near it.
                              sigpic

Comment

No pressure. It's definitely a chick show. Mr. SR won't go near it.
                                She's right.

I follow Pascale Hutton on twitter, and it's definitely a show I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X