No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I'm all ready for the Star Wars weekend!

Quite possibly -- or very maybe -- I'll be seeing it twice, once on Saturday and once on Sunday. My prop/costume group has to entertain the masses and we are allowed to go see the film at least once per day and I have a feeling that one of my friends will definitely make sure I stick around for it.
    That sounds like a sweet deal!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      That sounds like a sweet deal!
      It is, but can't forget it's also hard work for us. The reward is worth it with making people happy but it'll be a busy weekend.
      Took mondaymorning off (since last week's monday morning was cancelled due to work shenanigans).
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

I'm all ready for the Star Wars weekend!

Quite possibly -- or very maybe -- I'll be seeing it twice, once on Saturday and once on Sunday. My prop/costume group has to entertain the masses and we are allowed to go see the film at least once per day and I have a feeling that one of my friends will definitely make sure I stick around for it.
            Fun! I wish more people would have dressed up when I went to see it on Saturday, though I have to confess, I was one of those guilty non-festive people. I was out of town and hadn't even planned to go; I didn't even have so much as a Star Wars shirt on.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Yep, it's early (for me). Big shopping trip today, whee!

Comment

Had so much fun during the weekend... For 2 days I walked in my hero's footsteps, dressed as scavenger Rey I looked out over the masses from atop my speeder. Many people thought I was a mannequin until I said hello or waved or moved, scaring the living daylights out of plenty of them.

And kids calling out to Rey (i.e. me) for a picture... Waving and smiling, pulling their parents along to the speeder, to tiny BB-8 and me. Love, love, love...

And of course, I saw it, just once though, yesterday evening, sprawled across two seats... It was amazing. I love it so much. I love it even more than The Force Awakens, I think (and I love that one too bits as well). Also, I'm definitely on Team Porg.

I'm totally going to rewatch Episode IV, V, VI & VII.

I also got a trailer for Black Panther which left my jaw on the floor, and Infinity Wars which I had been trying to avoid at all cost but DAMN... on a big screen it's just.... HOLY HANNAH!! CAN WE GET THIS FILM ALREADY!!!

Comment

Had so much fun during the weekend... For 2 days I walked in my hero's footsteps, dressed as scavenger Rey I looked out over the masses from atop my speeder. Many people thought I was a mannequin until I said hello or waved or moved, scaring the living daylights out of plenty of them.

And kids calling out to Rey (i.e. me) for a picture... Waving and smiling, pulling their parents along to the speeder, to tiny BB-8 and me. Love, love, love...

And of course, I saw it, just once though, yesterday evening, sprawled across two seats... It was amazing. I love it so much. I love it even more than The Force Awakens, I think (and I love that one too bits as well). Also, I'm definitely on Team Porg.

I also got a trailer for Black Panther which left my jaw on the floor, and Infinity Wars which I had been trying to avoid at all cost but DAMN... on a big screen it's just.... HOLY HANNAH!! CAN WE GET THIS FILM ALREADY!!!
                  That sounds like quite the experience, I'm glad you had a great weekend. And I agree completely, seeing the IW trailer on the big screen was all kinds of wonderful.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

OMG, that sounds like so much fun! Glad you had a great time! And oh yes, we must get Black Panther and Infinity War NOW!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Happy Winter Solstice!!

(she says a day late)

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Happy Winter Solstice!!

(she says a day late)
                            And a Happy belated Solstice to you as well! *passes out wassail to all*

Comment

I'm sooo tired from preparing for the holidays; I'm ready to get to the enjoying part. Supplies from my morning shopping excursion should help, specifically the wine and dark chocolate.

Happy Winter Solstice!!

(she says a day late)
                              It's always great to get past that hump. Hooray to a little more light each day. Even if it's just a few extra seconds a day, I'll take it.
                              sigpic

Comment

I love these dark days but only because I love all the lights in the streets.

I don't celebrate christmas but I do love having a tree and decorating it and having all the lights shining bright, and the music... and the jolly times at work where everyone's downright holiday chilly even though we have to work (though my new year starts with a week off).

Comment

Working...
                                X