Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short twin report.
    Spoiler:
    So we babysat last weekend and barely survived. We went to bed on Sunday night at 8pm and slept for 10 hours. Then they turned up sick all week but we somehow missed it. Thing 1 had a cold but Thing 2 had a cold, pink eye and an ear infection. So we got to babysit again yesterday because Mom and Dad had a fancy luncheon to attend and didn't want to send them back to the germ factory daycare.

1. Thing 2 walked 3 steps. Mom screamed and scared him so he'll probably never walk again.
    2. Thing 1 shoves all his food into his mouth at once until his cheeks are full and somehow doesn't choke.
    3. They have a wooden nativity but have eaten lost the baby Jesus. So much for the real meaning of Christmas.
    4. They curl up into a ball and giggle when the dog licks their faces.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to Navy in today's Army-Navy Game!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Especially when others who are more than welcome, talk about passing by my desk to show me things, at which point I have to inform them I'm working from home and they're like, "Oh errm yeah... I'll wait.".
      Heeheehee!

Also, my muse has a funny way of showing up at the most inconvenient of times... ...I'm in class right now. Should be writing python code but she insists on other sort of writing.
      D'oh! Muses are very annoying that way. Plot bunnies, too.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Short twin report.
      Spoiler:
      So we babysat last weekend and barely survived. We went to bed on Sunday night at 8pm and slept for 10 hours. Then they turned up sick all week but we somehow missed it. Thing 1 had a cold but Thing 2 had a cold, pink eye and an ear infection. So we got to babysit again yesterday because Mom and Dad had a fancy luncheon to attend and didn't want to send them back to the germ factory daycare.

1. Thing 2 walked 3 steps. Mom screamed and scared him so he'll probably never walk again.
      2. Thing 1 shoves all his food into his mouth at once until his cheeks are full and somehow doesn't choke.
      3. They have a wooden nativity but have eaten lost the baby Jesus. So much for the real meaning of Christmas.
      OMG. Rambunctious little critters, aren't they? Thing 1 clearly has found his inner chipmunk.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Short twin report.
        Spoiler:

Cold, pink eye, AND ear infection. Geez, that daycare is a germ factory!!

Poor baby Jesus.

They need to videotape them laughing with the dog licking them.

Comment

I can see it now...

Mom: "Honey, where did baby Jesus go?"
          Dad: "I don't know, sweetie. He was still there this morning."
          Mom: "Are you sure?"
          Dad: "I think so."

Dad: "You don't think the dog ate it by accident, do you?"

*the dog will tilt his head sideways at this point while Thing 1 and 2 are giving daddy an innocent look*¨

Dad: "...uh oh..."

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I can see it now...

*the dog will tilt his head sideways at this point while Thing 1 and 2 are giving daddy an innocent look*¨

Dad thinks the baby Jesus is under the couch but nobody wants to venture under there.
            sigpic

Comment

Dad thinks the baby Jesus is under the couch but nobody wants to venture under there.
              I perfectly understand. Such venture requires a strong stomach in some households (read: mine for example).

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

In this week's College Football Roundup, Navy beat Army 31-7 in their annual rivalry game! Congrats to the Midshipmen, and let the Bowl Season begin! Buckle up kiddies!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                They need to videotape them laughing with the dog licking them.
                The next internet-breaking viral video!

I can see it now...

OMG.

Can't say I blame them. There's no telling what might be under there...Dust Bunnies of Unusual Size, spare change, the dog's hiding place for it's chew toys...
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

In this week's College Football Roundup, Navy beat Army 31-7 in their annual rivalry game! Congrats to the Midshipmen, and let the Bowl Season begin! Buckle up kiddies!

The next internet-breaking viral video!

OMG.

Can't say I blame them. There's no telling what might be under there...Dust Bunnies of Unusual Size, spare change, the dog's hiding place for it's chew toys...
                  All of the above.
                  sigpic

Comment

All of the above.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

All of the above.
                      Oh dear...

Comment

I must resist the urge to look for The Rise of Skywalker spoilers.

MUST. RESIST.

(Resistance is futile)
                        (Wait, that's the wrong franchise)

Comment

MUST. RESIST.

(Resistance is futile)
                          Tonight it's the premiere for the invites (I'm not one of them cause I have a thing at work for charity to attend). Tomorrow's the official premiere... not sure yet whether I'll be able to see it then, but if I can... I'm always happy to spoil it for you (but ask first).

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

MUST. RESIST.

(Resistance is futile)
                            I'll spoil myself on the plot and wait until it hits Disney+ to actually watch it.

Comment

Tonight it's the premiere for the invites (I'm not one of them cause I have a thing at work for charity to attend). Tomorrow's the official premiere... not sure yet whether I'll be able to see it then, but if I can... I'm always happy to spoil it for you (but ask first).
                              I am (for now) trying to remain spoiler-free. I should probably stay off Tumblr as of tomorrow, since it's opening world wide then. I keep going back and forth, though, with my decision to remain spoiler-free. If it doesn't end in a way I like, I would rather be prepared for it going into the theater. But if it is really good, then I would like to see it completely fresh. First-world problems.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              I'll spoil myself on the plot and wait until it hits Disney+ to actually watch it.
                              ;
                              So Star Wars for me is what Marvel is for you. Cause I waited forever before I watched the last 2 Avengers movies, but waiting to see Star Wars is like lunacy.

A family member keeps telling me I need to get Disney+ so I can watch the Mandolorian (spelling?). Maybe that will be a Christmas gift to myself.

Comment

I am (for now) trying to remain spoiler-free. I should probably stay off Tumblr as of tomorrow, since it's opening world wide then. I keep going back and forth, though, with my decision to remain spoiler-free. If it doesn't end in a way I like, I would rather be prepared for it going into the theater. But if it is really good, then I would like to see it completely fresh. First-world problems.

;
                                So Star Wars for me is what Marvel is for you. Cause I waited forever before I watched the last 2 Avengers movies, but waiting to see Star Wars is like lunacy.

A family member keeps telling me I need to get Disney+ so I can watch the Mandolorian (spelling?). Maybe that will be a Christmas gift to myself.
                                Mandolorian? I think that's the show SR Jr. was telling me about because it somehow reminds him of the twins. I remain clueless.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X