No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    What a quiet week. Everyone must be getting busy for the holidays. As for me, we just got back from buying baby gates at Target. The twins are coming for the weekend and I'm sure I'll have lots of stories to tell if I survive. We're kind of herding them into the least destructive area.
    Oh dear... Good luck!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I just had attempt number 2 of my root canal. No instruments broke off this time, so I think I'm ok.
    Whew! Here's hoping!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    This week and last were anything but calm or thinking of holidays...

I've been trying to get leave work on at a reasonable time every day now for 2 weeks, and I have literally never made it home before 8pm. I'm so longing for my days off from the 31st through the 5th. There's the 25th & 26th too but those are negligeble.

I've had no time to think of gift-shopping yet. I haven't had time to ask my recipient what she would like (my cousin's girlfriend, while he has to shop for me this year). I did buy a(n ugly) Doctor Who christmas sweater.
    Ahhh, the infamous pre-Christmas rush. Let the shenanigans begin!

Oh, and also... by an hour and 15 minutes late... Happy Birthday Torri!
    OMG that's right it was Torri's birthday yesterday! Happy (belated) Birthday Torri!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

On this week's College Football Roundup: None of our teams had games this weekend, but next weekend, Navy plays in the annual rivalry game with Army. Stay tuned!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone is doing well. I just realized how long it's been since I managed to log on. It was a tough couple of weeks. I said goodbye to an Aunt. Then we had a fast road trip to Charleston for an annual visit at MUSC that went well. Managed a morning at the beach and a morning of sightseeing around the city before driving home at the crack of dawn trying to beat the snow. Now I'm off to read and catch up on what I missed around here.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
              Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone is doing well. I just realized how long it's been since I managed to log on. It was a tough couple of weeks. I said goodbye to an Aunt. Then we had a fast road trip to Charleston for an annual visit at MUSC that went well. Managed a morning at the beach and a morning of sightseeing around the city before driving home at the crack of dawn trying to beat the snow. Now I'm off to read and catch up on what I missed around here.
              *hugs* I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt. And I'm glad you had a nice trip to Charleston (the pics on Instagram are lovely!).

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt. My condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Condolences from me too. Isn't Charleston just the loveliest city? And the food is fabulous.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I need a vacation... on a remote island where my colleagues can't find me.

That's all.

---

Condolences Zandra's Ashes.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Uh oh...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Uh oh...
                        Turns out that working from the parental unit's house is akin to being on that remote island.

It certainly worked well to keep them from finding me.

Comment

Turns out that working from the parental unit's house is akin to being on that remote island.

Hmmm, remote island.....

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all been having a fabulous Pretty Friday!

Excellent! Isn't it great when those accidental discoveries work out so well?

Comment

That's all.
                              That does sound really nice.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Excellent! Isn't it great when those accidental discoveries work out so well?
                                Especially when others who are more than welcome, talk about passing by my desk to show me things, at which point I have to inform them I'm working from home and they're like, "Oh errm yeah... I'll wait.".

Also, my muse has a funny way of showing up at the most inconvenient of times... ...I'm in class right now. Should be writing python code but she insists on other sort of writing.

Comment

Working...
                                X