Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Mine don't necessarily have the quality that Kris' images have (not exactly up close like she was way in the front), but anyway all of what I took can be found in my photobucket account.

It's not just SGA - I separated by day, not by show.

Saturday - Sunday

Enjoy!

If you should deem them worthy enough for any sort of artwork - please point me towards the end result.
    I like the pics!!
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Oh and OT for my little lemming,
      Spoiler:
      and did you see Rachel's video? Her son could double for a Teyla/blonde!Kate/Ancient device child. He's adorable!
      I didn't.. but I've read all over that Caden is adorable.

And please... no more plotbunnies...

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      I like the pics!!
      They were epic.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        Alright, my pics are uploaded! Be warned though, there are A LOT of them!
        You're free to use any of them for artwork, just show me the results please ;^)
        You're also free to use any of them in posts or blogs or anything like that, just mention my name with those ;^)

PICS BE HERE!!!
        Lots of cool pics!! And I thought I was photo happy when somebody puts a camera in my hands.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! My USC Trojans got things off to an early start last night by sucking it up after losing to Stanford last week and stomping on Pac-12 newbie Colorado, 42-17. And Matt Barkley even snagged a new school record for most touchdown passes thrown in a game. Woot! I hope the good luck passes on to everyone else's teams today!

Oh, that's classic!

Yay, pictures! They look great! Thanks for sharing 'em!
          I'm back from a truly great family day. OT.
          Spoiler:
          We did a walking tour of Arlington Cemetery with SR Jr.'s girlfriend's parents. How's that for bonding? Then we went back and watched football. They are from WV and their team lost, sadly. We saw Senator John Kerry at Arlington. Don't know why he was there, but like when all famous people appear suddenly, it took us a moment to figure out who he was.

Great win, SK. But you know that you beat up on Joe's alma mater. I see that GA was tromping all over NMSU, so Eri must be happy.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          *Bounces in to thread*

I made a pretty

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Artwork/th_Sparky3wp.jpg

Just thought I'd share

*Bounces out of the thread*
          Gorgeous. You bounce in any time. We'd love it if you decided to do something with the SparkyCon pics. *hinthint*

I put us on the SGA_newsletter on LJ... I needed something to make me feel better after ... you know what.
          Thanks for that. I think that comm is way too invested in one particular group sometimes.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Thanks for that. I think that comm is way too invested in one particular group sometimes.
            I asked first, and the person that replied told me that if I wanted to be sure to have something included to put it up on the SGA_noticeboard. So, next time I'll put it up there when a new episode is posted.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I've been out of the loop for Rising (which I don't mind) but in order not to fall behind too much (relatively speaking that is) I've started reading again from episode 1...going back and forth between Introducing Maya 2011 to Atlantis Rising.
              Hee! That must be giving your brain some exercise!

I put us on the SGA_newsletter on LJ... I needed something to make me feel better after ... you know what.
              I asked first, and the person that replied told me that if I wanted to be sure to have something included to put it up on the SGA_noticeboard. So, next time I'll put it up there when a new episode is posted.
              Well I think that should definitely help! *huggles and sends some chocolate truffles* And thanks for taking on the promotional track on LJ! I imagine we may start adding alerts to the John/Elizabeth comm once Elizabeth actually returns to the action, but since it'll be a while before that happens...

Hi everyone!

I sent an email through the Halfway Con web site asking them about region codes and their DVD but they haven't responded to me. Grrrr.
              How long ago did you send it? Maybe they're still wrapping up other post-con business?

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              Sorry for disappearing again. Had to house sit for the parents after my birthday dinner and their computer and this site don't get along for some reason. Now to see what I missed
              Con pics. Lots and lots of con pics.

Spoiler:
              We did a walking tour of Arlington Cemetery with SR Jr.'s girlfriend's parents. How's that for bonding? Then we went back and watched football. They are from WV and their team lost, sadly. We saw Senator John Kerry at Arlington. Don't know why he was there, but like when all famous people appear suddenly, it took us a moment to figure out who he was.
              That's definitely a unique choice. But an awesomely patriotic one.

Great win, SK. But you know that you beat up on Joe's alma mater. I see that GA was tromping all over NMSU, so Eri must be happy.
              Ah, poor Joe.

Yeah, I think Eri is going to be very happy with her Bulldogs this week.

And on the Atlantis scoreboard, Air Force beat Army, 24-14, and Navy beat Troy, 42-14. (Serves them right for daring to call themselves Trojans when USC is the REAL Trojan in town. ) A round of drinks for all!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hee! That must be giving your brain some exercise!

Well I think that should definitely help! *huggles and sends some chocolate truffles* And thanks for taking on the promotional track on LJ! I imagine we may start adding alerts to the John/Elizabeth comm once Elizabeth actually returns to the action, but since it'll be a while before that happens...

How long ago did you send it? Maybe they're still wrapping up other post-con business?

Con pics. Lots and lots of con pics.

That's definitely a unique choice. But an awesomely patriotic one.

Ah, poor Joe.

Yeah, I think Eri is going to be very happy with her Bulldogs this week.

And on the Atlantis scoreboard, Air Force beat Army, 24-14, and Navy beat Troy, 42-14. (Serves them right for daring to call themselves Trojans when USC is the REAL Trojan in town. ) A round of drinks for all!
                Spoiler:

Gorgeous. You bounce in any time. We'd love it if you decided to do something with the SparkyCon pics. *hinthint*

YAY BULLDAWGS! \o/

This is all...and many thanks for the nice words on Evolution. The final part came quickly by the grace of God, in a week I never would have believed I could have written so much, so I'm thankful for that! I sent off part V to Kris a few hours ago, and tomorrow I'm going to snooze. SNZZZZZZZZZZZZ
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I finally got caught up with the latest episode of Rising. WOW!! Great, great stuff! There was one line that had me laughing really, really hard. Eri knows what I'm talking about. And
                  Spoiler:
                  John and Teyla's discussion about love and sacrifice... oh poor woobie John. How things are going to blow up in his face. The whumper in me loves that. Hee.

Spoiler:
                  Now that IS bonding! When I was in college Michael Dukakis was a professor. I ran into him a few times and it always took me a minute to realize who it was. My brain would go... wait, I know that guy from somewhere... And then WHOA, former presidential candidate is in the elevator with me. LOL!

Yeah, I gave up on that a long time ago. Still, great to get the word out! Yay for Falcon!!

It was Thursday. I'll try again in a few days, I guess.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                  YAY BULLDAWGS! \o/

This is all...and many thanks for the nice words on Evolution. The final part came quickly by the grace of God, in a week I never would have believed I could have written so much, so I'm thankful for that! I sent off part V to Kris a few hours ago, and tomorrow I'm going to snooze. SNZZZZZZZZZZZZ
                  I'm quite enjoying it. Bravo!!

Comment

I finally got caught up with the latest episode of Rising. WOW!! Great, great stuff! There was one line that had me laughing really, really hard. Eri knows what I'm talking about. And
                    Spoiler:
                    John and Teyla's discussion about love and sacrifice... oh poor woobie John. How things are going to blow up in his face. The whumper in me loves that. Hee.
                    I saw that tweet also and totally agree on the line. Glad you are enjoying it. There was a lot of foreshadowing in that one. Wait until you read Chapter 5.
                    sigpic

Comment

I

Because you asked so nicely

(and because Rocket_scientist made 2 beautiful new textures for me to play with )

(Same thing, different colour schemes )
                      sigpic
                      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

(and because Rocket_scientist made 2 beautiful new textures for me to play with )

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Artwork/th_HCa.jpg

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Artwork/th_HC.jpg

Now those are truly stunning. Outstanding job. And *high five* to a fellow Haven fan.

I was thinking while I was staring open-mouthed at KrisRussel's amazing pics from the con that we have literally hundreds of shots to choose from, each more indicative of the true chemistry between these two awesome actors than the last. I knew having them at a con together would be a thrill for us, but I never dreamed that it would be such a clear illustration of just how much of a connection they have. A picture really is worth a thousand words.
                        sigpic

Comment

Now those are truly stunning. Outstanding job. And *high five* to a fellow Haven fan.

I was thinking while I was staring open-mouthed at KrisRussel's amazing pics from the con that we have literally hundreds of shots to choose from, each more indicative of the true chemistry between these two awesome actors than the last. I knew having them at a con together would be a thrill for us, but I never dreamed that it would be such a clear illustration of just how much of a connection they have. A picture really is worth a thousand words.
                          I'm glad you like them.

I really wasn't sure as I was working on them this morning. I think it's because there were so many beautiful snaps to choose from I was worried that I had chosen the wrong ones to work with. Like you said there were literally hundreds of moments and deciding which ones to use was a nightmare
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday! We're supposed to be getting some rain today, but right now all I'm seeing is dark clouds in one direction, and the sun trying to break through the clouds in the other direction. Go figure.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                            YAY BULLDAWGS! \o/

That praise is well-earned. I think Evolution may be one of our best yet! Definitely takes the Wraith storyline to a whole new level.

Heh! That extra hour of sleep we got last night should help, i hope.

Spoiler:
                            I know which line you're talking about, too. Ahhhh, that was soooo wickedly good!

http://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/...iew¤t=HCa.jpg

http://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/...view¤t=HC.jpg

Those are gorgeous! Please keep that artwork coming whenever you feel the inspiration!

Indeed. Now if only we could get them to appear together at a con in the US. The squee will know no bounds!

I'm glad you like them.

I really wasn't sure as I was working on them this morning. I think it's because there were so many beautiful snaps to choose from I was worried that I had chosen the wrong ones to work with. Like you said there were literally hundreds of moments and deciding which ones to use was a nightmare
                            Hah! I don't think there are any wrong ones out of that batch. They look so gosh darn happy to be there and hanging out with each other.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

These are great!! You do great artwork.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday! We're supposed to be getting some rain today, but right now all I'm seeing is dark clouds in one direction, and the sun trying to break through the clouds in the other direction. Go figure.
                              I love it when you feel rain but the sun is also out. It cracks me up.

Tell the rain to stay away!

That praise is well-earned. I think Evolution may be one of our best yet! Definitely takes the Wraith storyline to a whole new level.
                              Definitely. Wraith stories usually bore me but this one has me quite fascinated.

Indeed. Now if only we could get them to appear together at a con in the US. The squee will know no bounds!
                              YES YES YES!

Hah! I don't think there are any wrong ones out of that batch. They look so gosh darn happy to be there and hanging out with each other.
                              Yeah they were definitely all comfortable together, which is amazing really since they haven't seen each other in what... 4 years now? But the chemistry was immediately there again.

Comment

I love it when you feel rain but the sun is also out. It cracks me up.

Tell the rain to stay away!
                                But I like the rain!

Definitely. Wraith stories usually bore me but this one has me quite fascinated.
                                Same here. It's been very fun to watch where this one has gone and know where it's going to go before this season is over.

YES YES YES!
                                We're all going to have to wear matching t-shirts, or something.

Yeah they were definitely all comfortable together, which is amazing really since they haven't seen each other in what... 4 years now? But the chemistry was immediately there again.
                                Just goes to show that some things can never be concealed or denied, no matter what or who may be against it.

Comment

Working...
                                X