Page 7546 of 7546 FirstFirst ... 654670467446749675367543754475457546
Results 150,901 to 150,912 of 150912

Thread: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    Ah Game of Thrones, we've been hearing for so many years that "Winter is Coming", so if it is actually finally here, we've waited for so long that I think we've earned the chance to see some freaking White Walker invasion war.

But, at this point, if you asked me how invested I was in the setting and characters...

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Can you imagine the outcry if they had stuck to book!Daenarys who is no older than 13 when she's married off to Khal Drogo.

I have to admit though, that's one of the storylines in both book and serie I'm a big fan of.

Daenarys Targaryen, rightful Queen to the Iron Throne. And a match with John Snow would not go amiss, so that we have a powercouple on the throne to the 7 Kingdoms. Other favorites of mine: Tyrion Lannister, Arya Stark, Sansa has grown on me, Bran, Brienne of Tarth (and her companion, forgot his name at the moment), Samwell Tarly, Jaime Lannister and Bronn (OMGoddess, how much I love Bronn ).
    Podrick (nicknamed Pod). I've got pretty much the same list of faves as you do.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Podrick (nicknamed Pod). I've got pretty much the same list of faves as you do.
    Thanks. I knew it started with P and an O but drew a blank as to the rest of the letters.

A colleague of mine and I have this thing going that when I correct a document and she has tested it, and it's okay to upload it to the production server to make it available for use, she'll send me the following message: "Let loose the arrows! Time to kill Rickon!". So when the upload is then complete, I'll reply with, "Rickon is dead!".

Of course, then someone notices our convo and they want to know about Rickon and why we are so violent towards him. However, it's enough to say it's a geek-thing about Game of Thrones. Most colleagues don't want to know more cause they're not in the know about the show.

Geek-speak flourishes among a select few in my company.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Thanks. I knew it started with P and an O but drew a blank as to the rest of the letters.

A colleague of mine and I have this thing going that when I correct a document and she has tested it, and it's okay to upload it to the production server to make it available for use, she'll send me the following message: "Let loose the arrows! Time to kill Rickon!". So when the upload is then complete, I'll reply with, "Rickon is dead!".

Of course, then someone notices our convo and they want to know about Rickon and why we are so violent towards him. However, it's enough to say it's a geek-thing about Game of Thrones. Most colleagues don't want to know more cause they're not in the know about the show.

LMAO! OMG that's so bad and I love it! (heheheh poor Rickon LOL, it's like he's the new Kenny)
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Asgardian Library (burdened with glorious books)

I'm being lazy, staying home to watch Once Upon A Time and Xena- Warrior Princess.

Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Prop group I belong to had a BBQ today, and we had a raffle.

Won a limited edition Princess Leia poster (n° 4280/8000) and a Kylo Ren poster signed by the artist himself (Matt Busch). Also, a patch from the Australian Garrison, an access pass (displaying a snowtrooper) for an adult on a thursday from Celebration V and a coaster with the 501st logo.

And one of the members got me a toothbrush holder in the shape of Jar-Jar's head. AND I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!!
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Won a limited edition Princess Leia poster (n° 4280/8000) and a Kylo Ren poster signed by the artist himself (Matt Busch). Also, a patch from the Australian Garrison, an access pass (displaying a snowtrooper) for an adult on a thursday from Celebration V and a coaster with the 501st logo.

And one of the members got me a toothbrush holder in the shape of Jar-Jar's head. AND I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!!
    Wow, what a haul! Congratulations!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

It is a happy day indeed.

Only one more day of work, and the week is officially over for me. Long weekend due to our independance day on friday the 21st of July.

Second Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

I spent the weekend painting (and remembering that I detest painting) and the first of the week recovering from the fumes. Last night was wine and Rogue One because I discovered it was on Netflix. Of course, I own it on DVD, but it's like seeing any of the original triology on TV...once I saw it, I felt compelled to watch. It's a sickness.

Wow, nice!

That has been the case most places I work. The rest always look like we're speaking a foreign language when we're chatting. It's kind of fun.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

It is a happy day indeed.

Only one more day of work, and the week is officially over for me. Long weekend due to our independance day on friday the 21st of July.
    Yay! Have a great holiday!

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    I spent the weekend painting (and remembering that I detest painting) and the first of the week recovering from the fumes. Last night was wine and Rogue One because I discovered it was on Netflix. Of course, I own it on DVD, but it's like seeing any of the original triology on TV...once I saw it, I felt compelled to watch. It's a sickness.
    I'm the same way with the MCU films.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    That has been the case most places I work. The rest always look like we're speaking a foreign language when we're chatting. It's kind of fun.
    Yep.

Should have seen us during lunch today. Had lunch with the IT-geeks, and one of them had got sorta spoiled by accident cause she isn't currently up to speed with Game of Thrones, which we were discussing in great detail. (yes, during lunch, blood and gore included)