Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    ...Air Force beat UNLV 41-35...
    So next Saturday they'll plummet again, but GO FALCONS!!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*runs in*

MY NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES ARRIVED TODAY and OH MY GODDESS, THAT IS THE BEST INVENTION EVER!!

That is all.

*runs out*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        We have a bye today but good luck to everyone else.
        I'm pretending like my team had a bye weekend.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42751[/ATTACH]

But what? Huh? Was I what? Well I was but. But you shouldn't have realized that. Oh crap.

Hahaha, I love it!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        *runs in*

MY NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES ARRIVED TODAY and OH MY GODDESS, THAT IS THE BEST INVENTION EVER!!

That is all.

*runs out*
        Ohh, what kind?
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Got my flu shot today. Have all of you gotten yours?

*runs in*

That is all.

*runs out*
          Glad you like 'em!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
          I'm pretending like my team had a bye weekend.
          Ugh, you and me both.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ohh, what kind?
            Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling

Nope. Most of my colleagues did get their shot. We can get it via our company.
            I'll take my chances. Plus I don't like some stranger jabbing a needle in my arm.

Comment

Glad you like 'em!

Ugh, you and me both.
              My company isn't releasing our vouchers until November 5th. Crazy, right? I'll probably just fork out the cash to get mine earlier. Last year's flu season was scary. Whenever I get the flu, it usually isn't bad, but it seems like every year I skip the shot, I end up with pnemonia or severe bronchitis. Ain't nobody got time for that

Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling

Nope. Most of my colleagues did get their shot. We can get it via our company.
              I'll take my chances. Plus I don't like some stranger jabbing a needle in my arm.
              I need want some Bluetooth wireless ones. And maybe a new wireless keyboard since mine has become overly fond of the letter E. Every time I type one, I get at least a dozen, lol. I suspect crumbs are the culprit, not that I ever(always) snack near my command center. I mean, home office. Though I do have three monitors, so sometimes I get delusions of being the gal in the chair.
              sigpic

Comment

I need want some Bluetooth wireless ones.
                I have no bluetooth mediaplayer so I'm stuck with a wire. I still have a first generation iPod and that thing doesn't have bluetooth.

Otherwise I would have gone wireless.

And my company pays back 30% of the price so it's a pretty good deal.

Comment

Yep, we had to get one to be around our grandbabies, plus the whooping cough booster as that affliction seems to be rearing its ugly head again. Now we've got some new polio like disease also affecting children. What next?
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Still squeeing my head off over the latest Avengers 4 leak...
                    Spoiler:
                    Gwyneth Paltrow WILL be suiting up as Rescue. There's a pic of her in the suit and she looks fantastic!

My company isn't releasing our vouchers until November 5th. Crazy, right? I'll probably just fork out the cash to get mine earlier. Last year's flu season was scary. Whenever I get the flu, it usually isn't bad, but it seems like every year I skip the shot, I end up with pnemonia or severe bronchitis. Ain't nobody got time for that
                    Geeze, they're rather late on that.

I need want some Bluetooth wireless ones. And maybe a new wireless keyboard since mine has become overly fond of the letter E. Every time I type one, I get at least a dozen, lol. I suspect crumbs are the culprit, not that I ever(always) snack near my command center. I mean, home office. Though I do have three monitors, so sometimes I get delusions of being the gal in the chair.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yep, we had to get one to be around our grandbabies, plus the whooping cough booster as that affliction seems to be rearing its ugly head again. Now we've got some new polio like disease also affecting children. What next?
                      I haven't gotten my flu shot yet, but I will. Like Zandra's Ashes, I tend to get bronchitis or pneumonia when I get the flu. The last time I got the flu it was the swine flu because one coworker wouldn't work from home. He insisted on sneezing on everyone. He took out 3/4 of the team. And we were ALLOWED to work from home, so there was no excuse.

It saddens me that stuff is coming back because people won't vaccinate their kids. Polio was a horrible disease. After my dad had his stroke, he was in a rehab facility sharing a room with a man who'd had polio. Terrible. I was only 7 at the time, but it made a big impression on me.

In baseball news, the Boston Red Sox are playing in the World Series tonight. Go Sox!!!

Comment

It saddens me that stuff is coming back because people won't vaccinate their kids.
                        I aboslutely can't get passed this, especially since it also puts other kids and people at risk.

If you don't want to vaccinate your kids, then I suggest you keep them at home at all times. Don't go and put others in jeopardy because you think vaccines aren't necessary anymore or because --- by the gods --- your kid's going to get autism.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I aboslutely can't get passed this, especially since it also puts other kids and people at risk.

If you don't want to vaccinate your kids, then I suggest you keep them at home at all times. Don't go and put others in jeopardy because you think vaccines aren't necessary anymore or because --- by the gods --- your kid's going to get autism.
                          Ugh, this, this, SO THIS. I have zero sympathy for anti-vaxxers, it's such a whackjob mentality.

Comment

I haven't gotten my flu shot yet, but I will. Like Zandra's Ashes, I tend to get bronchitis or pneumonia when I get the flu. The last time I got the flu it was the swine flu because one coworker wouldn't work from home. He insisted on sneezing on everyone. He took out 3/4 of the team. And we were ALLOWED to work from home, so there was no excuse.

It saddens me that stuff is coming back because people won't vaccinate their kids. Polio was a horrible disease. After my dad had his stroke, he was in a rehab facility sharing a room with a man who'd had polio. Terrible. I was only 7 at the time, but it made a big impression on me.

In baseball news, the Boston Red Sox are playing in the World Series tonight. Go Sox!!!

We were talking about this just last week with my son and his wife. Suddenly things like this are important to them. He is actually taking a 9 month, possibly longer, leave of absence so he can stay home when she goes back to work to keep their babies out of daycare.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I have no bluetooth mediaplayer so I'm stuck with a wire. I still have a first generation iPod and that thing doesn't have bluetooth.

Otherwise I would have gone wireless.

And my company pays back 30% of the price so it's a pretty good deal.
                              Nice! My company gives out gift cards as thank you for extra work, effort, etc and I can choose which kind of gift card I want, so I'm stockpiling those hoping to score a good deal on Black Friday.

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Still squeeing my head off over the latest Avengers 4 leak...
                              Spoiler:
                              Gwyneth Paltrow WILL be suiting up as Rescue. There's a pic of her in the suit and she looks fantastic!

Oh, I hadn't see that. I had to run and peek and wow! That is fantastic. Though I'm still crying from Evan's farewell tweet. Not ready for all of this.

As soon as my posted, my company did an about face and released the flu vouchers. Never thought I'd be happy to be getting a vaccination, lol. #adulting.

We were talking about this just last week with my son and his wife. Suddenly things like this are important to them. He is actually taking a 9 month, possibly longer, leave of absence so he can stay home when she goes back to work to keep their babies out of daycare.
                              Babies!!! I'm still so excited for you. And what a gift for him to be able to take that time. Tell me those cuties are getting dressed up as something ridiculously adorable for Halloween, lol. Got to abuse them with the cute stuff while they are too young to complain, hehehe.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Oh, I hadn't see that. I had to run and peek and wow! That is fantastic. Though I'm still crying from Evan's farewell tweet. Not ready for all of this.
                                It's gonna be wildly fun and sad all at the same time. I don't think I'm ready for this either.

Babies!!! I'm still so excited for you. And what a gift for him to be able to take that time. Tell me those cuties are getting dressed up as something ridiculously adorable for Halloween, lol. Got to abuse them with the cute stuff while they are too young to complain, hehehe.
                                LOL, this! Pumpkin costumes for all!

Comment

Working...
                                X