Page 7667 of 7668 FirstFirst ... 6667716775677617765776647665766676677668 LastLast
Results 153,321 to 153,340 of 153357

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Presuming SR has left Paris intact so that I may enjoy it a little tomorrow and Disneyland over the weekend... I'll be away till monday (and I'm taking the matches and the candles).

Have fun!
    c
    You have a great time! Don't destroy the city!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Presuming SR has left Paris intact so that I may enjoy it a little tomorrow and Disneyland over the weekend... I'll be away till monday
    Have lots of fun, and give Mickey a big hug!

(and I'm taking the matches and the candles).
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

Presuming SR has left Paris intact so that I may enjoy it a little tomorrow and Disneyland over the weekend... I'll be away till monday (and I'm taking the matches and the candles).

Have fun!
    It was still standing when I left. Hopefully, it has stopped raining. Watch out for the traffic and enjoy some chocolate for me. We spent close to 100 euros on chocolate and macarons on our trip. LOL Ate the Belgium first, 'cause it's the best. Pierre Marcolini rocks. (thus the 100 euros)

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Kate Heightmeyer's office or thereabouts...

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    c
    You have a great time! Don't destroy the city!
    It's still in one piece... sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    It was still standing when I left. Hopefully, it has stopped raining. Watch out for the traffic and enjoy some chocolate for me. We spent close to 100 euros on chocolate and macarons on our trip. LOL Ate the Belgium first, 'cause it's the best. Pierre Marcolini rocks. (thus the 100 euros)
    It was indeed still standing ... still is after today.

It wasn't me who broke the item in the museum store of the National Museum of Midieval Art. I was, however, too late to catch it from crashing onto the floor as the lady on the opposite side pushed the item off the shelf.

Anywho, I passed by a chocolate store where they had the mask of Tutanchamon IN CHOCOLATE on display. Nearly licked the glass casing.

Tomorrow and Sunday is Disneyland time. I'll try to hug Mickey or any other Disney/Marvel figure I can spot.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus

icon courtsey by planet_tv || signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon
    Proper Stargate Rewatch still happening right now -- season 6 of SG-1

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Anywho, I passed by a chocolate store where they had the mask of Tutanchamon IN CHOCOLATE on display. Nearly licked the glass casing.
    Mmmmm....chocolate...

Tomorrow and Sunday is Disneyland time. I'll try to hug Mickey or any other Disney/Marvel figure I can spot.
    Yay!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Have not been able to hug any character. They are well guarded and can only be hugged during certain times. It was also raining pretty much the entire day so wasn't really in the best of states to be hugging Mickey or others.

Also, one rollercoaster had a waiting time of 130 minutes... we thought we read the board wrong but nope, we didn't... Thundermountain in Frontierland had a 130 minute waiting time at 18:09.

icon courtsey by planet_tv || signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Have not been able to hug any character. They are well guarded and can only be hugged during certain times. It was also raining pretty much the entire day so wasn't really in the best of states to be hugging Mickey or others.

Also, one rollercoaster had a waiting time of 130 minutes... we thought we read the board wrong but nope, we didn't... Thundermountain in Frontierland had a 130 minute waiting time at 18:09.
    Ahhhh, so it was a typical day at Disney, aside from the rain, of course.

Here's this week's College Football Roundup! USC had a bye, Virginia Tech beat Miami 42-35, Tennessee fell to Georgia 43-14, and Navy beat Air Force 34-25. This morning's PT run in Atlantis will be...interesting.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

I survived Hyperspace Mountain... and never doing that again.

Also, Thundermountain.... sorta forgot it has a pitchblack part in it, but it was so much more fun that the space mountain 2.0. I'm sorry but rollercoasters that happen in the dark are just no fun, especially when you loose all sense of up and down during the ride.

But we did it, and in my sister's words: "We're off the wussies list."

But only barely, I might add.

Also, Thundermountain.... sorta forgot it has a pitchblack part in it, but it was so much more fun that the space mountain 2.0. I'm sorry but rollercoasters that happen in the dark are just no fun, especially when you loose all sense of up and down during the ride.

Good for you!! I used to love rollercoasters (before my back got bad and now I would never attempt it). I agree with you about the dark thing. I never liked rollercoasters that went into the dark.

Did you get to hug any characters?

Something I just saw on Tumblr:

Someone asked Joe Mallozzi if they knew about Sparky's popularity and did they make script choices because of it. And Mallozzi says "Alas, the writers weren't aware that this was a popular fan pairing at the time."

He's such a *bleeping* liar!!! Gero came on GW to say a hug is just a hug. They knew. And you're telling me that the kiss in The Long Goodbye wasn't on purpose. Puh-leeeeze!!

So many years later, and that man can still make my blood boil.

Unfortunately no... but my sister did get a picture of Donald Duck on his own, being all funky.

Ah... but this might "cheer you up"... he also mentioned that when Rachel mentioned she was pregnant before they started filming season 4, they briefly considered Sheppard as the father. However, they decided that it would reflect poorly on both characters so they didn't go with that.

Rachel did thwart their plans to have McKay become a father, so I'm eternally grateful for Rachel's timing there cause I couldn't have stomached even more focus on McKay.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Good for you!! I used to love rollercoasters (before my back got bad and now I would never attempt it). I agree with you about the dark thing. I never liked rollercoasters that went into the dark.

Ugh, I never liked rollercoasters that were in the dark either. I always tried to like Space Mountain because, you know, SPACE! but I hated how it always crushed me into a corner of the seat (if you've ever seen the track layout, it's basically one big corkscrew. G forces are annoying.). Now, outdoor rollercoasters at night can be fun (Matterhorn and Big Thunder, I'm looking at you two awesome punks), but indoor? Nope.

Someone asked Joe Mallozzi if they knew about Sparky's popularity and did they make script choices because of it. And Mallozzi says "Alas, the writers weren't aware that this was a popular fan pairing at the time."

He's such a *bleeping* liar!!! Gero came on GW to say a hug is just a hug. They knew. And you're telling me that the kiss in The Long Goodbye wasn't on purpose. Puh-leeeeze!!

Saw that. Had flashbacks of the bad kind. Grrrr...

Ah... but this might "cheer you up"... he also mentioned that when Rachel mentioned she was pregnant before they started filming season 4, they briefly considered Sheppard as the father. However, they decided that it would reflect poorly on both characters so they didn't go with that.
    At least they had enough sense to see that much.

Rachel did thwart their plans to have McKay become a father, so I'm eternally grateful for Rachel's timing there cause I couldn't have stomached even more focus on McKay.
    I swear, Rachel's a big damn hero for that.

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

When I was young, I loved rollercoasters and rides of all kinds but somehow, with age I got more timid. Though I did still love Space Mountain the last time I went on it. We went to Universal the last time we were in Orlando and I discovered that the virtual rides are all the fun without the scare. Somehow my mind just knows I'm not in danger. Loved the Harry Potter ride.

I think his memory slips a bit or he never paid attention to fandom.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Ugh, I never liked rollercoasters that were in the dark either. I always tried to like Space Mountain because, you know, SPACE! but I hated how it always crushed me into a corner of the seat (if you've ever seen the track layout, it's basically one big corkscrew. G forces are annoying.). Now, outdoor rollercoasters at night can be fun (Matterhorn and Big Thunder, I'm looking at you two awesome punks), but indoor? Nope.
    There's a theme park in The Netherlands, The Efteling, and they have a rollercoaster called the Vogel Rock (literal translation = Bird Rock) and its entire run is through pitch black tunnels. It doesn't do a looping or a corkscrew, it's just up and down real fast through the darkest of dark, with the occasional laser lights piercing through it.

I did it once and I came out uncertain of where up or down was. I wasn't necessarily motion sick, but coming out of that one was not a good feeling in the head. That one literally trumps the Hyperspace Mountain as far disorientation goes.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Probably the latter, except when it suited him.

When I was young, I loved rollercoasters and rides of all kinds but somehow, with age I got more timid. Though I did still love Space Mountain the last time I went on it. We went to Universal the last time we were in Orlando and I discovered that the virtual rides are all the fun without the scare. Somehow my mind just knows I'm not in danger. Loved the Harry Potter ride.
    Methinks Disney's Millennium Falcon ride will be right up our alley.

There's a theme park in The Netherlands, The Efteling, and they have a rollercoaster called the Vogel Rock (literal translation = Bird Rock) and its entire run is through pitch black tunnels. It doesn't do a looping or a corkscrew, it's just up and down real fast through the darkest of dark, with the occasional laser lights piercing through it.

I did it once and I came out uncertain of where up or down was. I wasn't necessarily motion sick, but coming out of that one was not a good feeling in the head. That one literally trumps the Hyperspace Mountain as far disorientation goes.

Never ever ever going on that one!

Unfortunately no... but my sister did get a picture of Donald Duck on his own, being all funky.
    That's cool!!

Thank you, Rachel! Your timing was perfect. That they even considered making John the father shows how insane they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    I swear, Rachel's a big damn hero for that.

I think he tends to say whatever is most convenient to him at the time.

Ewww. No thanks to that.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

I'm back! I only took my ipad on my trip. I tried to post once and remembered why I hate using my ipad for GW.

Caught up on all the posts I missed and here was my emotional experience- I wanted to eat lots of chocolate (preferably Belgian) go to a Disney Park and ride rides, and then (after remembering Mallozzi's tweets you were discussing) throw up. Now I need a hug from a Disney Park character.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    I'm back! I only took my ipad on my trip. I tried to post once and remembered why I hate using my ipad for GW.

Caught up on all the posts I missed and here was my emotional experience- I wanted to eat lots of chocolate (preferably Belgian) go to a Disney Park and ride rides, and then (after remembering Mallozzi's tweets you were discussing) throw up. Now I need a hug from a Disney Park character.

Loved your pictures!

Page 7667 of 7668 FirstFirst ... 6667716775677617765776647665766676677668 LastLast