Page 7567 of 7567 FirstFirst ... 656770677467751775577564756575667567
Results 151,321 to 151,327 of 151327

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

And it snowed again. It's pretty so long as I don't have to go out in it.

I'm going to see Star Wars on Saturday. SQUEE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

But it's an unhappy day in Atlantis as Navy lost to Army in their annual rivalry game 14-13.

A lot of the fandom
    Spoiler:
    is thinking the same thing, that Loki is going to double cross Thanos. That did happen in the comics as well (although it was another character that was in the "ally of Thanos" role), so there's some basis for it.
    It cracks me up that the IW tag on Tumblr seems to be everyone freaking out that their favorite is going to die. I'll admit I'm still concerned, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    ...and now, I'm sick at home...

Typical! Was hoping to build a snowman with my colleagues at my usual office, since I was at a different office yesterday but my body decided for me and said no...
    I hope you feel better soon!!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    And it snowed again. It's pretty so long as I don't have to go out in it.
    Isn't that always the way?

I'm going to see Star Wars on Saturday. SQUEE!!!!!
    Awesome, have a great time! Not sure if I'm going to go see it while it's in the theaters or wait until it hits cable like I did with Force Awakens.

It cracks me up that the IW tag on Tumblr seems to be everyone freaking out that their favorite is going to die. I'll admit I'm still concerned, though.
    Just remember: Infinity Stone shenanigans. Any bad thing can be undone in Avengers 4.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

I'm all ready for the Star Wars weekend!

Quite possibly -- or very maybe -- I'll be seeing it twice, once on Saturday and once on Sunday. My prop/costume group has to entertain the masses and we are allowed to go see the film at least once per day and I have a feeling that one of my friends will definitely make sure I stick around for it.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I'm all ready for the Star Wars weekend!

Quite possibly -- or very maybe -- I'll be seeing it twice, once on Saturday and once on Sunday. My prop/costume group has to entertain the masses and we are allowed to go see the film at least once per day and I have a feeling that one of my friends will definitely make sure I stick around for it.
    That sounds like a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    That sounds like a sweet deal!
    It is, but can't forget it's also hard work for us. The reward is worth it with making people happy but it'll be a busy weekend.
    Took mondaymorning off (since last week's monday morning was cancelled due to work shenanigans).
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!