Page 7710 of 7710 FirstFirst ... 671072107610766077007707770877097710
Results 154,181 to 154,185 of 154185

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    Do they make any statements on Sparky or notSparky? It's always interesting to see what other people think about that.
    Well, they already knew a bunch about the show cause the person is friends with a bunch of Sparkies. So they seem pretty pro.

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

We are still a go for the NASA/SpaceX Demo-2 launch today! T-minus 14 minutes with blue skies, looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    Hey, FH - on Tumblr someone is watching SGA for the first time and the person got to Kate's demise and was all "WTF?!?!?!" It's so funny to read these posts of theirs and then see the salty comments of the rest of us about the stupidity of later-stage SGA. That anger doesn't ever seem to fade.
    Never forgive. Never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    Do they make any statements on Sparky or notSparky? It's always interesting to see what other people think about that.
    Well, they already knew a bunch about the show cause the person is friends with a bunch of Sparkies. So they seem pretty pro.
    Excellent!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Hey, FH - on Tumblr someone is watching SGA for the first time and the person got to Kate's demise and was all "WTF?!?!?!" It's so funny to read these posts of theirs and then see the salty comments of the rest of us about the stupidity of later-stage SGA. That anger doesn't ever seem to fade.
    I approve of their reaction.

Can you link their tumblr, I might be inclined to add my own bitter response to my Kate getting the short end of the stick.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 8 of SG-1
    First time time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Never forgive. Never forget.
    That's precisely what I said!!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I approve of their reaction.

Can you link their tumblr, I might be inclined to add my own bitter response to my Kate getting the short end of the stick.

I'm not following the person, so I've just seen random posts through other people.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Crew Dragon is docked with the ISS!

That's precisely what I said!!

I'm not following the person, so I've just seen random posts through other people.
    Yeah, I saw your responses and thought, 'oh that poor newbie fan experiencing the rage we all felt. Bet they're glad to know they're not alone, LOL!'
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Page 7710 of 7710 FirstFirst ... 671072107610766077007707770877097710