Page 7582 of 7582 FirstFirst ... 658270827482753275727579758075817582
Results 151,621 to 151,636 of 151636

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    The doctor actually told me "you know, you're very pale". Like, NO WAY!!!!
    OMG.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

I have to go to the dermatologist today for my 6 month check. *sigh* Getting old (and being pale) sucks.
    Welcome to my world. Wait until the first time he/she talks to you about "age spots." lol

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Have been a vampire long?
    Since birth.

The doctor actually told me "you know, you're very pale". Like, NO WAY!!!!
    What a shocker. Add very sensitive on that. I'm so jealous of people who can use scented soaps. Sometimes I sniff them in the store. I can't even wash my clothes in anything scented.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    Since birth.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Welcome to my world. Wait until the first time he/she talks to you about "age spots." lol
    Oh I'm already there. That's what got me going to the dermatologist in the first place. Then some pre-cancerous cells got me going every 6 months.

What a shocker. Add very sensitive on that. I'm so jealous of people who can use scented soaps. Sometimes I sniff them in the store. I can't even wash my clothes in anything scented.
    Really? That's something I don't have trouble with, fortunately.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

*shudders*

I use the no perfumes or other additives detergents too, but only because my nose can't take the strong scents.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

In my imagination ... Oh, you meant in reality?

*pops in*

I’m alive. How’s everybody else? I just started re-reading Stargate Ren. Ah, the good ol’ days.

Trying to plot when I’m going to go see IW. So far, I’m managed to remain spoiler-free, which is impressive as often as I’m on Tumblr.

Quote Originally Posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    I’m alive.
    Not gonna make the alive-joke, not gonna do it. Nope, not gonna say it.

You're thinking about it now, aren't you?

How’s everybody else?
    Meh...

Trying to plot when I’m going to go see IW. So far, I’m managed to remain spoiler-free, which is impressive as often as I’m on Tumblr.
    #ThanosDemandsSilence
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

*pops in*

I’m alive. How’s everybody else? I just started re-reading Stargate Ren. Ah, the good ol’ days.

YOU!! You got me into Timeless (I'm mathgirl24 over on Tumblr) and now I'm completely obsessed with it. Obsessed! I binge watched the whole series this past weekend. And yes, Lyatt IS Sparky 2.0. But I'm a naughty shipper because I ship both Lyatt and Garcy and I know they are kinda mutually exclusive.

And I've already been spoiled for IW, but only because I asked to be. I shall retain my silence.

And I've already been spoiled for IW, but only because I asked to be. I shall retain my silence.
    Yes, because #ThanosDemansSilence. I'm so in love with that hashtag right now -- I really hope, everyone will follow his orders. The movie opens tonight over here. And I don't think I'll be able to watch until next week. Apparently, it's needed to watch Black Panther first, and I sorta haven't seen that yet.

Second Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

YOU!! You got me into Timeless (I'm mathgirl24 over on Tumblr) and now I'm completely obsessed with it. Obsessed! I binge watched the whole series this past weekend. And yes, Lyatt IS Sparky 2.0. But I'm a naughty shipper because I ship both Lyatt and Garcy and I know they are kinda mutually exclusive.

I like that show too! I see similarity in the ships. And I'm always a sucker for that soulful eye gazing.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

*pops in*

You and me both. Thank goodness for New XKit.

There's only one thing I'd want to be spoiled on (because otherwise I'd be worrying about it the whole darn time and not enjoying the movie), but other than that.... #ThanosDemandsYourSilence

Not gonna make the alive-joke, not gonna do it. Nope, not gonna say it.

You're thinking about it now, aren't you?
    Gonna be honest - I haven’t had enough coffee yet so I’m not catching the reference.

#ThanosDemandsSilence

Right?! I will gladly accept the blame for that. Lyatt is my new OTP that I’m refusing to jump off the ship for. And I love the Garcy dynamic but hoping they maintain a big brother/little sister relationship.

*sits back and laughs*

Yes, because #ThanosDemandsSilence. I'm so in love with that hashtag right now -- I really hope, everyone will follow his orders. The movie opens tonight over here. And I don't think I'll be able to watch until next week. Apparently, it's needed to watch Black Panther first, and I sorta haven't seen that yet.
    Oh Black Panther was so good! Although I’m trying to schedule when to go see IW and I have no idea when. Too much to do this weekend... Oh well. I’ll fit it in somewhere so I can safely surf the Web again.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

You and me both. Thank goodness for New XKit.
    I’m just so happy that they introduced Filters on the mobile app, because I hardly ever use Tumblr on my Mac.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I’m just so happy that they introduced Filters on the mobile app, because I hardly ever use Tumblr on my Mac.
    LOL, I'm just the opposite. Always on Tumblr on my Mac, hardly ever on mobile.

Page 7582 of 7582 FirstFirst ... 658270827482753275727579758075817582