No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Welcome to my world. Wait until the first time he/she talks to you about "age spots." lol
    *shudders*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    What a shocker. Add very sensitive on that. I'm so jealous of people who can use scented soaps. Sometimes I sniff them in the store. I can't even wash my clothes in anything scented.
    I use the no perfumes or other additives detergents too, but only because my nose can't take the strong scents.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

*pops in*

I’m alive. How’s everybody else? I just started re-reading Stargate Ren. Ah, the good ol’ days.

Trying to plot when I’m going to go see IW. So far, I’m managed to remain spoiler-free, which is impressive as often as I’m on Tumblr.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            I’m alive.
            Not gonna make the alive-joke, not gonna do it. Nope, not gonna say it.

You're thinking about it now, aren't you?

How’s everybody else?
            Meh...

Trying to plot when I’m going to go see IW. So far, I’m managed to remain spoiler-free, which is impressive as often as I’m on Tumblr.
            #ThanosDemandsSilence
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*pops in*

I’m alive. How’s everybody else? I just started re-reading Stargate Ren. Ah, the good ol’ days.

YOU!! You got me into Timeless (I'm mathgirl24 over on Tumblr) and now I'm completely obsessed with it. Obsessed! I binge watched the whole series this past weekend. And yes, Lyatt IS Sparky 2.0. But I'm a naughty shipper because I ship both Lyatt and Garcy and I know they are kinda mutually exclusive.

And I've already been spoiled for IW, but only because I asked to be. I shall retain my silence.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                And I've already been spoiled for IW, but only because I asked to be. I shall retain my silence.
                Yes, because #ThanosDemansSilence. I'm so in love with that hashtag right now -- I really hope, everyone will follow his orders. The movie opens tonight over here. And I don't think I'll be able to watch until next week. Apparently, it's needed to watch Black Panther first, and I sorta haven't seen that yet.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

YOU!! You got me into Timeless (I'm mathgirl24 over on Tumblr) and now I'm completely obsessed with it. Obsessed! I binge watched the whole series this past weekend. And yes, Lyatt IS Sparky 2.0. But I'm a naughty shipper because I ship both Lyatt and Garcy and I know they are kinda mutually exclusive.

I like that show too! I see similarity in the ships. And I'm always a sucker for that soulful eye gazing.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

*pops in*

You and me both. Thank goodness for New XKit.

There's only one thing I'd want to be spoiled on (because otherwise I'd be worrying about it the whole darn time and not enjoying the movie), but other than that.... #ThanosDemandsYourSilence

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Not gonna make the alive-joke, not gonna do it. Nope, not gonna say it.

You're thinking about it now, aren't you?
                      Gonna be honest - I haven’t had enough coffee yet so I’m not catching the reference.

#ThanosDemandsSilence

Right?! I will gladly accept the blame for that. Lyatt is my new OTP that I’m refusing to jump off the ship for. And I love the Garcy dynamic but hoping they maintain a big brother/little sister relationship.

*sits back and laughs*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Yes, because #ThanosDemandsSilence. I'm so in love with that hashtag right now -- I really hope, everyone will follow his orders. The movie opens tonight over here. And I don't think I'll be able to watch until next week. Apparently, it's needed to watch Black Panther first, and I sorta haven't seen that yet.
                      Oh Black Panther was so good! Although I’m trying to schedule when to go see IW and I have no idea when. Too much to do this weekend... Oh well. I’ll fit it in somewhere so I can safely surf the Web again.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

You and me both. Thank goodness for New XKit.
                        I’m just so happy that they introduced Filters on the mobile app, because I hardly ever use Tumblr on my Mac.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I’m just so happy that they introduced Filters on the mobile app, because I hardly ever use Tumblr on my Mac.
                          LOL, I'm just the opposite. Always on Tumblr on my Mac, hardly ever on mobile.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Just a few more hours until I see Infinity War. Should I be afraid?

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                              I like that show too! I see similarity in the ships. And I'm always a sucker for that soulful eye gazing.
                              Amen! And hey, I really like where you're going with your new story over on ff.net.

Right?! I will gladly accept the blame for that. Lyatt is my new OTP that I’m refusing to jump off the ship for. And I love the Garcy dynamic but hoping they maintain a big brother/little sister relationship.
                              I actually shipped both couples from the pilot. Why yes, I like bad boys and girls.

Me too!!! It's saved me from seeing a lot of stuff I don't like. I use Tumblr on my phone the majority of the time. I only ever use my PC these days to post here and pay bills.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Just a few more hours until I see Infinity War. Should I be afraid?
                              Since #ThanosDemansSilence, I can't say.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Since #ThanosDemansSilence, I can't say.
                                Well, I can now say yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X