No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I met Gillian Anderson. I met Gillian Anderson. And Cobie Smulders, who is amazing and open and funny and awesome. And Emilie de Ravin, and Isaac Hempstead-Wright.

*continues happy dance and continues grinning like an idiot*
    YAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!! Glad you had a great time!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's wednesday... already... although, I have to admit I had to check twice this morning to make sure I wasn't a day behind.

These timezones mess with my head.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

It's wednesday... already... although, I have to admit I had to check twice this morning to make sure I wasn't a day behind.

These timezones mess with my head.
          LOL! And sometimes, it's just staying up too late writing. What day is it again?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            LOL! And sometimes, it's just staying up too late writing. What day is it again?
            I went to bed tuesday and to sleep wednesday morning -- it's a classic.

Comment

Hi! Sooo happy to get logged on and get caught up. I hope everyone had a nice Easter. I had a travel cycle for work- was in five states and three other countries over the course of three weeks. Then my dad went into the hospital last week, but now he's home, and so am I. Thank goodness. And just in time for a beautiful, sunny, 80 degree weekend.

I met Gillian Anderson. I met Gillian Anderson. And Cobie Smulders, who is amazing and open and funny and awesome. And Emilie de Ravin, and Isaac Hempstead-Wright.

*continues happy dance and continues grinning like an idiot*
              That is awesome. Is it bad that I did a happy dance for you too? Lol.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I went to bed tuesday and to sleep wednesday morning -- it's a classic.
                Yep, been there, done that!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                Hi! Sooo happy to get logged on and get caught up. I hope everyone had a nice Easter. I had a travel cycle for work- was in five states and three other countries over the course of three weeks. Then my dad went into the hospital last week, but now he's home, and so am I. Thank goodness. And just in time for a beautiful, sunny, 80 degree weekend.
                Wow, now that's one heck of a business trip! Hope your dad is okay!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                  That is awesome. Is it bad that I did a happy dance for you too? Lol.
                  Any and all happy dances are a-okay.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Hi everyone. I've also been attached to my cars, except for my first one which was a bucket of junk. I remember crying when my mom sold one of her cars.

Speaking of crying, only 12 days until Infinity War. I think I'm going to do a Thor/Avengers marathon when it gets closer. Maybe some of the others too. Iron Man and Captain America, at least.

Comment

It's another early, early day for me! And I already want to go back to bed.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Hi everyone. I've also been attached to my cars, except for my first one which was a bucket of junk. I remember crying when my mom sold one of her cars.

Speaking of crying, only 12 days until Infinity War. I think I'm going to do a Thor/Avengers marathon when it gets closer. Maybe some of the others too. Iron Man and Captain America, at least.
                            Mmm, I've been considering an Iron Man rewatch as well. And it's gonna be crazy trying to avoid spoilers until I see IW.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

It's another early, early day for me! And I already want to go back to bed.

Mmm, I've been considering an Iron Man rewatch as well. And it's gonna be crazy trying to avoid spoilers until I see IW.
                              Spoilers before the 27th? Or do you not get to see it opening weekend? Eek. I know that would hurt. I really need to do a rewatch as well. 10 years of movies...that's a lot of info for my flaky mind to keep up with.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Is it out this week? Or next week?

For us, out means wednesday -- so tomorrow or next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X