No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wine for me, but I do have pie. That's just as good, right?
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
      Happy Saturday and Happy Belated Birthday Southern Red! It's also National Drink Wine day here, so I feel socially obligated to indulge in a glass. It's such a hardship, lol.
      Didn't even realize it was (I know, the horror, right? ) until after we'd gone grocery shopping, but I'd picked up a bottle of Chardonnay to go with our crab cakes for dinner last night. Score!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      Mmmm, pie...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Crab cakes sound good. One of my game systems was out for repair, and I am waiting for it in the post. It is my city, and that's all I know.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
          Happy Saturday and Happy Belated Birthday Southern Red! It's also National Drink Wine day here, so I feel socially obligated to indulge in a glass. It's such a hardship, lol.
          Thanks. Every day is drink wine day at Casa SR.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          Uh, no. But I do love me some pie.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Thanks. Every day is drink wine day at Casa SR.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge #126

There has been a lot of negativity on Facebook and just in the world lately. We need some happiness!! Make some art with whatever makes you happy! Thunks, ships, fandoms, cute cats, candy, cake, rainbows, whatever makes you happy!!

Slizzie will be by soon to post last week's entries.

Happy artwork due to me Monday Feb. 27th
              sigpic

Comment

Challenge #125
                Transportation

JadedWraith

slizzie

sigpic
                Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Oh darn, I forgot about transportation... I had this really nice image of a old train that would have made a beautiful wallpaper image.

Can still do that.

And funny how happy is the new theme -- just this morning I set my status at work to "Don't worry, be happy!"

We have a chat-program as we make calls over the internet's network as opposed to by actual phone. And I've made it a habit to change my available status to something different every day: short little quotes from films, tv-series, books, science equations, call phrases (Semper Fi is up and coming).

Ideas are always welcome.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Oh darn, I forgot about transportation... I had this really nice image of a old train that would have made a beautiful wallpaper image.

Can still do that.

And funny how happy is the new theme -- just this morning I set my status at work to "Don't worry, be happy!"

We have a chat-program as we make calls over the internet's network as opposed to by actual phone. And I've made it a habit to change my available status to something different every day: short little quotes from films, tv-series, books, science equations, call phrases (Semper Fi is up and coming).

Ideas are always welcome.
                    Sheppard's "pesky humans" line?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Sheppard's "pesky humans" line?
                      My evaluation is coming up next up -- might hold off on it.

Comment

Cute sparky fanart by writtenndust over on Tumblr.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by itsaparadox View Post
                            http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r739/its-a-paradox/SGA/sparksy_zpsqrddjufa.jpg

Cute sparky fanart by writtenndust over on Tumblr.
                            Awwwww! So sweet!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

My internet connection is back up! Hurrah!!!

You don't realize how much you use it until you don't have it.

Anyway, I wanted to discuss a fic I am currently reading. I don't know if this has been brought up or not. It's Sparky but based on the books that shall not be named (TM). Which I just find hilarious. It's a WIP but so far it's pretty good. I just find the irony of it to be delicious.

Comment

Working...
                                X