Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    It was indeed ""

Now I'm back to speculating who dies and how.

Spoiler:
    I feel it's extremely unlikely that Thor and Loki are both making it out of this. So then, what are the odds that only one of them will die compared to the two of them?

This movie looks like it's going to be the ultimate test in trying to balance major characters.
    Spoiler:
    I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not going to like whatever happens to Loki. Either he's a straight up villain which would be BS after Ragnarok, or he dies after crossing Thanos. I'm going to just let it pass without accepting either as canon.

I can ignore what happened to Elizabeth in canon. I can ignore this.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Spoiler:
      I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not going to like whatever happens to Loki. Either he's a straight up villain which would be BS after Ragnarok, or he dies after crossing Thanos. I'm going to just let it pass without accepting either as canon.

I think I know what you mean. I don't normally ignore canon in franchises that I haven't already abandoned entirely, or have semi-abandoned entirely.
      Spoiler:

But I saw some fanmade versions of Justice League that I have decided are my own personal headcanon. There's a whole bunch of scenes with Superman and Lois that are actually really emotional now. The really ironic part is that is even though MoS is one of my favorite movies, I initially thought their romantic chemistry was just meh, but after BvS and how these "How Justice League SHOULD have been" videos, now I'm actually kind of a fan of DCEU Clark and Lois. Most movie couples are pretty unmemorable to me so, color me surprised.

Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 20 March 2018, 06:41 AM.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Spoiler:

True, dat.
        Spoiler:
        I'm worried for Tony, but at the same time, the sacrificial imagery they're using with him seems like it's too obvious, if you know what I mean. I'm thinking there's going to be a lot of misdirection going on.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We're going to get our 4th snow storm in a month later today. And it's spring.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

True, dat.
          Spoiler:
          I'm worried for Tony, but at the same time, the sacrificial imagery they're using with him seems like it's too obvious, if you know what I mean. I'm thinking there's going to be a lot of misdirection going on.
          Spoiler:
          Aren't the main characters (Tony, Cap, Thor, etc.) all confirmed to be in Avengers 4? That's why I've not bothered to be worried about Thor, cause I figure he's in 4, so he has to stay alive until then. They're all listed on IMDB if that means anything. My boy Loki, though....

Comment

Spoiler:
            Aren't the main characters (Tony, Cap, Thor, etc.) all confirmed to be in Avengers 4? That's why I've not bothered to be worried about Thor, cause I figure he's in 4, so he has to stay alive until then. They're all listed on IMDB if that means anything. My boy Loki, though....
            Well, I wasn't sure if I should mention this, but, so far as I know,
            Spoiler:
            I believe only Cap is confirmed for Avengers 4, at least that's what I have heard. I believe Chris Evans signed a 1 movie extension, but all the other major actors' contracts are up now.
            Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 21 March 2018, 01:48 AM.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

*does happy dance*

Love the feeling when things go right (at work -- javascripting skills put to the test).
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                I believe only Cap is confirmed for Avengers 4, at least that's what I have heard. I believe Chris Evans signed a 1 movie extension, but all the other major actors' contracts are up now.
                Spoiler:
                Nope, they're all confirmed for A4 and their contracts are good through that movie. Whether or not their appearances are going to be flashbacks/alternate universe/timey wimey shenanigans remains to be seen, however.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  *does happy dance*

Love the feeling when things go right (at work -- javascripting skills put to the test).
                  Congrats! JavaScript is fun!! Hey, you want to take away the snow that's coming here? Please?? It's funny, cause I HATE summer (unless I'm at the beach). But I am totally tired of this snow. (And paying out the money to get it shoveled for me).

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Nope, they're all confirmed for A4 and their contracts are good through that movie. Whether or not their appearances are going to be flashbacks/alternate universe/timey wimey shenanigans remains to be seen, however.
                  Spoiler:
                  Oh that's true. It could be timey wimey stuff.

When Loki does die, I want a scene where Thor just doesn't believe it since he's "died" so many times already.

Comment

We're in the middle of our biggest snow of the season and the biggest this late in the year since 1964. We have about 4 inches so far, but we're on the light side of the storm.

On a better note, did you know that calories consumed during a snowstorm don't count?
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      We're in the middle of our biggest snow of the season and the biggest this late in the year since 1964. We have about 4 inches so far, but we're on the light side of the storm.

On a better note, did you know that calories consumed during a snowstorm don't count?
                      We're scheduled to get 5 to 8 inches altogether. I'm always concerned about losing power in a snow storm after the one we had a few weeks ago when I lost power for 3 days.

I didn't know that about the calories. Great news!!! I'll have to go buy some junk food for later, when it starts coming down hard.

Comment

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Oh yay, it's another early morning for me! At least I got a better night's sleep last night.

Spoiler:
                          Oh that's true. It could be timey wimey stuff.

When Loki does die, I want a scene where Thor just doesn't believe it since he's "died" so many times already.
                          Oh man,
                          Spoiler:
                          if they do a scene like that, I am just gonna bawl my eyes out. Thor's gonna be just so sweet and hopeful and it's gonna end me.

We're scheduled to get 5 to 8 inches altogether. I'm always concerned about losing power in a snow storm after the one we had a few weeks ago when I lost power for 3 days.

I didn't know that about the calories. Great news!!! I'll have to go buy some junk food for later, when it starts coming down hard.
                          It also doesn't count for rainstorms. I see a lot of donut binge eating down in Southern California right now.

Comment

Don't forget the wine and chocolate.

It's above freezing now so most of our snow is gone from roads and streets. Thankfully, we didn't lose power this time.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh man,
                              Spoiler:
                              if they do a scene like that, I am just gonna bawl my eyes out. Thor's gonna be just so sweet and hopeful and it's gonna end me.

Yeah, I just hope that whatever they do that they do it justice. You know?

It's above freezing now so most of our snow is gone from roads and streets. Thankfully, we didn't lose power this time.
                              Well my snow storm turned out to be a bust. We only got like 1 inch and it melted pretty quickly. Yay!! The locals felt like fools because they cancelled schools ahead of the storm, and then it turned out to be nothing. The poor kids will be in school until the end of June at this rate.

I still ate my junk food, though.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Yeah, I just hope that whatever they do that they do it justice. You know?
                                Indeed. The Russos have done well with Cap and his circle, but as for the others, I'm still bitter over the Pepperony-on-break nonsense from Civil War. Not so much that it happened, but that it could have been done better. I'm hoping they learned their lesson from that one.

Always at the top of my list!

Well my snow storm turned out to be a bust. We only got like 1 inch and it melted pretty quickly. Yay!! The locals felt like fools because they cancelled schools ahead of the storm, and then it turned out to be nothing. The poor kids will be in school until the end of June at this rate.

I still ate my junk food, though.
                                Glad to hear that it didn't get as bad as feared. And that the junk food was good.

Comment

Working...
                                X