No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    The temps have been divided by half (20° C => 10° C) and will remain at the lower ends ... and so much rain... It truly is British weather.

Except I'm not in the UK so why must the weather behave like we are.

Longsleeved T-shirts are back and the winter coat is also back in use.
    It's basically ridiculous.
    Ugh, BRRRR! Rain is fun, but cold rain sucks. Sorry the weather isn't being more cooperative!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wow, today was something else. I could nearly build a hailman, as opposed to a snowman. Probably would be an iceman then.

Yeah and the temps will stay down so when the weather lady was happily informing us of the dreadful days ahead, I was like "Sure Sabine, rub it in and with a smile even."
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Wow, today was something else. I could nearly build a hailman, as opposed to a snowman. Probably would be an iceman then.

Yeah and the temps will stay down so when the weather lady was happily informing us of the dreadful days ahead, I was like "Sure Sabine, rub it in and with a smile even."
        OMG, the weather people are evil everywhere!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Today was a good day. It didn't rain... well, it did a few drops but hardly noticeable.

And one of my ex-colleagues is about to become my colleague again, and now I want to be a fly on the wall when she announces on monday that she's leaving because my former teamlead's face will be priceless. Or a hidden camera. Damn, I wish I could see his face.

My sister thinks I'll be persona non grata from then on.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And one of my ex-colleagues is about to become my colleague again, and now I want to be a fly on the wall when she announces on monday that she's leaving because my former teamlead's face will be priceless. Or a hidden camera. Damn, I wish I could see his face.

My sister thinks I'll be persona non grata from then on.
            Well that would depend on IF your ex-colleague/new-colleague tells them it was all your idea, and/or if she tells them where she is going to be working.

But it should lead to some soul-searching at your old firm. "Are we paying enough money/ giving enough holidays/ fostering good workplace relationships?"
            And if they know she is joining you, "what has Robonext got that we don't that both of our best workers would choose to leave us to go to them?"

Maybe the story continues when she joins you & gives you all the juicy, graphic details of what happens, who has an apoplectic fit, things like that.
            Last edited by Who Knows; Today, 03:24 AM.
            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

It was super warm here in the beginning of the week, but then turned very cold. I prefer the cold.

Comment

Working...
              X